[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello everybody, I had some issues with my connexion internet so I have not yet watched the two latest episodes. I can't wait ! :woot2:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol it's a miracle she stayed there so long. Nit is just tired of crazy Lek and BK... I still feel bad for Niphon loving lek

cecilia

Staff member
My heart ache a little when she left Por Liang at the new coffee field :(

I didn't want today episode to end at all ..

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I have not finished yesterday episode yet but can Lek and BK just die ???
Beautiful pics of Por and Aff I love this pair and I love Khun Cecilia sig

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm so left behind. I don't think that I'll ever get the chance to watch the latest two episodes till the final episode. :/

cecilia

Staff member
JAO NOI is a GOOD WOMAN .. she holds her title well - i respect her a lot for being strong and for giving up her love to the people she love. She's one AMAZING woman and i love Nid for staying away from Puchit when Jao Noi asked and told her the truth of how she feel. I feel bad for Jao Noi but i'm glad she's very kind and understanding toward this whole CONFESSION from Puchit .. I hope she and Pok get together (somehow b/c Pok is a VERY GOOD guy too) ..

There are lots of good people in here .. even MOLLY surprises me .. I really wish there's another woman out there to get Niphon to make khun Lek stop from being so bipolar and crazy !!!

As always, i didn't want today episode to end at all - it's only getting to the important and good part.

Next week looks bad - i hope BK and Pon get some major karma !!!!

Oh! I love the AUCTION scene .. it's freakin funny seeing Puchit being all possesive and happy when he outbeat Pok ..

i also love how Nid gave Puchit three things to remember
1. You're not my boss anymore
2. Please have/respect your manners with me
3. Please try to remember 1 & 2 in your heart (mind)

LOL

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Today episode was good and sad at the same time for Jao Noi. I have to say again hopefully they pair Aff with her friend LMAO....Hes so handsome :)
Lek still crazy like always. Cant wait for next week episodes.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
really cecilia about molly? my first impression of her was even though might be annoying, she's not bad or anything and in the end it turned out like that too. if lift didn't have a family, it would've been cute if he falls in love with someone he disliked in the first place (u know that type of storyline lol)

i haven't seen today's epi but i noticed one thing i found annoying about nit. this happens often in lakorns, but why didn't she just tell pok that they have no future together and stop leading him on with excuses such as "oh, i don't want to think about having a relationship yet, etc..." yeah that annoys me.

poochit needs to stop giving in to lek. she acts like she's his mother and needs to be slapped big time! i hope she doesn't end up with mor kong as he deserves better!!

cecilia

Staff member
yeah, i guess she doesn't know what she wants but then again, as a friend, she doesn't want to hurt his feeling either .. if i'm a guy and someone keeps saying that to me .. it would clue me in that they don't like me in that way lmao - Pok love her sidely and regardless of what she said, he still insist on waiting so you can't really blame Nid on this either.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
sssh cecilia, u're just on aff's side haha...

anyway, so are they going to get married in this version like in num and ning's???