[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

cecilia

Staff member
The thing that got me laughing is the wardrobe - when Puchit and Nid fell down .. their clothes were not dirty but when they came back to patch up the wood, it's like dirty here and there .. puchit had a dirty hand print in front of his chest while nid's brown jacket had dirt all over .. i'm not complaining .. but it's bothering me so i have to say it out loud lmao

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Agree, finally now Pu wouldn't gives in so much to Khun Lek. His sister is real crazy. Sometime I feel pity too because other than her brothers (and Niphon), no one else has love for her. Even BK 'hates' her. Other than that, I just hate how Khun Lek treats BK. BK is the only one who is loyal to her, but she yells, curse and whatever, even physical attack. Yes, BK is just pretending to be kind to Khun Lek in hope to be her p'sapai, but Khun Lek is just too bad.

The funniest moment in Ep7 is when Pok comes to the farm, they're sitting together for drinks; Chao Noi wants to leave but Pu wouldn't. Haha he is so much in jelaousy. He can't bear they two; Pok and Nid sitting together alone. He even wants Niphon to stay with them.

And the hospital scene too, where Pu is almost admit that he is worry about Nid's safety... auwww that is so sweet. (and Wan now annoys me very much)

I enjoyed Ep7 so much that I feel so sad today is Friday, we have to wait for another 6 days for the next episode. :/
Like you I finished episode 8 and like you I loved it. Aff is so beautiful and I respect her character because she never hesitates to help the workers she is really adaptable. Por and Aff made me blush yesterday. I smiled at all of their scenes. What I like the most about the execution is although the storyline looks like a simple "romantic-farm-lakorn" one never falls into "lakorn cliches". Everything is not "white" or "black" so Nit and Poochit's rivals in love are also respectable persons. Pat's character is annoying, crazy, bossy and violent but she sincerely worry for her brothers. I even like how she doesn't fear to even beat men -I laughed seeing her scene with Pok. Niphon: I wish a guy like him fell for me...I like the ost too...It has some flaws but so far it flows smoothly.
What made me laughed a little this is hearing Poh sing the opening theme. Yes, the scene felt romantic afterwards but at the begining I was... eh? I am sure Nit thought same like me.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Niphon: I wish a guy like him fell for me...

Me too hoping the same as you. Actually I want every guys in this lakorn except Pon, BK's lover. I want Niphon, I want P'Wat, I want Pok and Por Liang Pu as well. Those three guys, Niphon, P'Wat and Pok are very nice guys.

Now, I realised that I really love this lakorn. Not because of Aff only. But I 'appreciate' every single moment when I watch this lakorn. This lakorn seems like dragging (because of the slow pace) but it's actually not. Every characters in this lakorns are important, not only centered about PraNang. I enjoy every single scene, not only between Por Liang - Nid, but also Por Liang - Chao Noi, Nid - Pok, Nid - Nong Pon - Mae Ooi, Loong Pan, Nid - Niphon, Niphon - Khun Lek, Khun Lek - Boo Kieng and etc even the rai moments.

The script is well written. I can feel Nid's when people bullying her. I really respect if really there is some woman like that outside there. How come you can stand all those bad people? If I were in their shoes, I won't even want to face anyone.

I can also feel Niphon's. I think his scenes with Khun Lek are always the saddest scene. When Khun Lek said she hate him, I wanna cry (I need to stop segmenting for a while because I'm so touched). So when Khun Lek said she like the flowers, I feel happy for Niphon as well. Though her character is real annoying, I really hope that Khun Lek will turns into such adorable girl later.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Aff interractions with Pok too and I feel delighted everytime I see them together because they really respect each other and Pok deeply loves Aff. He is not an abusive second male lead. His presence makes her smile and I don't even feel bothered by that because it doesn't give off a threatning vibe. And Nid has mad chemistry with Niphon too. whenever they are together I have to remind myself that they are not pranang here.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay!!! I'm almost there,just got done watching episode 3-5. Now I just need to watch episode 6-8 then I'm good and on track.
So happy. :) Aw.. I felt bad for Kong's character.He's too good for Pat crazy self. Man, I wonder why he likes her? haha.

Asy

sarNie Immature
-AyLove-, are you enjoying it as much as I am? lmao. I'm wondering the same too. Why such a good guy like him would falls for the cruelest girl ever? But well... love is blind. At least he isn't really blind; though he loves Khun Lek, he isn't the some type who's always follows their beloved ones. At least he is still there to supports Narissara when Khun Lek bullies her.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
i finally got a chance to watch this and omg, Pat is soooooo annoying but i feel like she has the hardest role at the same time..LOL..My voice would be all gone by the end of the day if i had to scream as much as her.

The scene after the rolling down was hilarious. Nids jacket looked fine after they rolled down but when they got back her jacket was all trashed! :lol:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i want to see more lovey dovey scenes pls since it's like 9 epis already. i can see that paw lieng has totally fallen in love with nit, but nit-she's not yet smitten hehe..

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I think I saw a post that say it has 14 eps but not positive...

In the old version...Ning and num got engage and married....wonder if we will c that in this version???