[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

Asy

sarNie Immature
LOL at rakcharm's comment about Cecilia muahaha. Btw, I'm 3 episodes left behind T_T and I don't think they're going to marry till the finale. The ending will be next week chai mai? Or perhaps the next two weeks? I wish they extend it. Because I want to see the husband-wife scenes lmao.

cecilia

Staff member
i have a feeling - they're not going to marry here until the very end too lmao

i'm not choosing side na (though, i can be bias at time) but seeing as a third person - that's how i see lmao

Asy

sarNie Immature
Actually I agree with Narissara's action. If I were in her shoes, I would do the same. I won't dare to tell Pok to just forget about his feeling. Pok is her best friend. Who knows that someday she'll fall for him too. If she tells him to forget about his feeling, I think their relationship won't be good as before...and maybe Pok will turns into a bad guy -like typical lakorn lmao.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Do anyone know when this lakorn is ending? I want to finish this when the last episode comes out.
I need a lot of catching up to do. I'm still on 7.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh It's been long since I posted here but lately I have some connexion problems. Anyway I will watch the two latest episodes today but all I can say is I understand why RP's ratings keep growing. This lakorn has so many lovely characters and Nit's so many suppoters and I loved how her delicate, nice and pretty roommate beat the cr*p out of BK for Nit (she surprised me here...). Jao Noi I feel bad for her since she starts to see how Poochit feels but she is such a lady that I am not suprised to read that she accepted the situation I like Pok too who is not a bad rival. This lakorn just doesn't feel cliche Nit is strong but vulnerable at the same time. I have not yet watched ep 11&12 andI can't wait to be surprised by Molly. But Poochit is a little weak and I don't like this side about him but I am confident a character like Nit will make him tone it down a little. I love the "american" boy too he is such a cutie and he sounds humble too, I love Pwat who stands for our heroine, I love his wife who agreed to live a "hidden life" with him. There are a lot of grown up and self sacrificing characters here and this is this feeling I get when I watch my all time favourite lakorn Booteun Gleep Sud Tai.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finish 7 but 8 have to wait for tomorrow. it's time to do homework. this is what happen when you procrastinate. :(

oh damn, i just realize that today is the 1st of April. Damn, Time sure is flying by super fast when you have a
calendar!!!! Ha. My first time having ch3's calendar and it sure is flying by. Bye Bye Aff/Barry/Ann & March.
And Hello Mew/Yaya/Mint C/ Kim for April.

cecilia

Staff member
Episode 13 is SIMPLY ROMANTIC and the BEST of all episodes so far ..
Goodness, I can't believe this but P'Jaew is now my favorite ROMANCE DIRECTOR.
I love all the scene with Puchit and Narissara - I'm so glad P'JAEW directed this.

cecilia

Staff member
Episode 13 make up for all the loss time .. so i'm sure tomorrow episode will be extra sweet too ..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I can't believe this is ending tomorrow...at least have 1 more ep next week cuz it seem rush at the end...
o m g, seriously, this is ending tomorrow already! Damn, my goal was to catch up and finish it when
it end. Man, i thought next week was the last episode. oh man, this suck. Oh well, i guess i'll finish this
one this weekend.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I'll have to say I like nits sisters in law sister. She's been the good one so far. Love it when poh tell nits sister in laws off lmao too funny

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Okay ya, I admit it, I cheated I decided to watch today (Last episode) on air even though I am still on episode 11.
Today episode = "Happy Ending" :) I enjoy watching the last episode. I love Aff's hair at the end of the lakorn. So
beautiful and nice. Okay, after I finish with ep11-13 then I'll come back and write my thoughts about this lakorn.
hehhehe... I'm glad I watch it live today though i felt bad for not being on track on this one.

cecilia

Staff member
I have to say that this is one of the best lakorn I've watched in this batch of lakorn. It simply is beautiful in every ways - the lessons learned here as well as forgiving and caring for each other as a family portrayal well. I especially love love POR LIANG AND NARISSARA .. although, they didn't get marry in this version but the ending totally make up for it - I can't believe that it has end .. now, i have nothing to be blushing about now - (waiting patiently for TNNKK to air soon)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@ceci something nice to share around while waiting for Torranee ka

Credit from Por Nattawut facebook