[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Asy. I'll give it a try. I'm a little slow at watching lakorns nowadays. Grown up life messes my free time up.

cecilia

Staff member
Too good - i didn't want it to end again .. i wanna see more sweet scene between the two - Today episode has one too many BK and khun Lek scene! and the employees are annoying as heck too lmao

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
@ Cecilia & Asy
Ok. I will check on him. Maybe I will pass episode 3 of Jai rao this time.
Yesterday episode Pat made laugh how she reacted toward BK when things didn't go as she expected. Lol. And she was scary towards Kong at the end. Yesterday showed how Pat acted well her character. Great rai. BK is a psycho. I love every character except BK (but the actress is pretty !) and her stupid accomplice. today Poochit will show more jealousy because of Nit and "her boyfriend". Poor Jao Noi

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Too good - i didn't want it to end again .. i wanna see more sweet scene between the two - Today episode has one too many BK and khun Lek scene! and the employees are annoying as heck too lmao
I didn't want it to end too and I love when N'ek is bullied at first but wins at the end, plus thanks to other careful and goodhearted characters. Shows she is not alone. At least we didn't spend X episodes to solve this problem. Poochit & Nit like to taunt each other so much !

cecilia

Staff member
@ Cecilia & Asy Ok. I will check on him. Maybe I will pass episode 3 of Jai rao this time. Yesterday episode Pat made laugh how she reacted toward BK when things didn't go as she expected. Lol. And she was scary towards Kong at the end. Yesterday showed how Pat acted well her character. Great rai. BK is a psycho. I love every character except BK (but the actress is pretty !) and her stupid accomplice. today Poochit will show more jealousy because of Nit and "her boyfriend". Poor Jao Noi
BK is Louis Scott's real girlfriend ^^
She's a pretty good singer ..
she played n'ek before in RS lakorn too.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to today episode after i'm done taking my global study exam. Can't wait.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I lear so many things here ! First Jao Noi actress is the real girlfriend of RP's OST singer and now BK is Louis Scott real girlfriend. She is indeed pretty like Nit's roommate in RP.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I lear so many things here ! First Jao Noi actress is the real girlfriend of RP's OST singer and now BK is Louis Scott real girlfriend. She is indeed pretty like Nit's roommate in RP.
That girl must be someone's girlfriend too. 55+

azian-luver

sarNie Egg
As beautiful as Aff is. I don't think she can pull off Nit. Ning Kullasatree and Num Sornram really pulled off their characters. I don't think I'll like the remake. Sorry Aff Fans.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
You said it Asy !

Oh please I am sure Aff's Nit made people forget what Ning's Nit did in the previous version. The latter looked asleep most of the time. I can't say If I like Aff's wanida better than Miew's but I can definitly state that Aff's Nit erases the forgettable Ning's, left, right, center.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I don't think it's comparable. Aff's Wanida was too different from Mew's Wanida, they might as well have been different characters. And Pa Jaew did that on purpose, he wanted his Wanida to be more childish and mischievous. The p'eks character stayed the same and in that Tua beat Tik by a mile.

And the Nit's are different too. Again Aff's Nit is a bit more playful but not immature like her Wanida. This cutesy n'ek character seriously must be a Pa Jaew thing. And funny enough Mew also played Nit.

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm a big fan of P'JAEW cutesy stuff ..
TNNKR will be loaded with that for sure <3

I like the old version of WANIDA with MEW/TUA but i also love the new one with AFF/TIK.
Like you said, it's two opposite at most point, however, that's what's remarkable about remake - fit to our CURRENT liking <3

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hey you guys, have there been any scene of Kong and Pat yet? I'll get watching on last week and this week episode tomorrow or the weekends! One more class to go for tomorrow then Hello Spring Break!!!!! Yay! And also my lakorns! My goal for spring break to catch up on my lakorns and finish the other one i started on.ha. :)

bytme

sarNie Egg
A little late to the game haha

But I am happy to hear much praise for Kong's character, for I will be watching this series for him lol

He's looks quite handsome in this series.

Asy

sarNie Immature

But I am happy to hear much praise for Kong's character, for I will be watching this series for him lol

Not quite, but very handsome. Seeing them together for almost all the time, I wouldn't mind to see Mor Kong and Aff to be paired one day. ^_^

Asy

sarNie Immature
^i'm a big fan of P'JAEW cutesy stuff ..
TNNKR will be loaded with that for sure <3

I like the old version of WANIDA with MEW/TUA but i also love the new one with AFF/TIK.
Like you said, it's two opposite at most point, however, that's what's remarkable about remake - fit to our CURRENT liking <3
Talking about Wanida with Tua and Mew, I'm still upset that chatterboxgal's channel got deleted!!!!! I haven't finished downloaded it yet!!!

Thinking to ask you to sub it too, Ceci. 55+

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think it's comparable. Aff's Wanida was too different from Mew's Wanida, they might as well have been different characters. And Pa Jaew did that on purpose, he wanted his Wanida to be more childish and mischievous. The p'eks character stayed the same and in that Tua beat Tik by a mile.

And the Nit's are different too. Again Aff's Nit is a bit more playful but not immature like her Wanida. This cutesy n'ek character seriously must be a Pa Jaew thing. And funny enough Mew also played Nit.
About wanida I can understand but concerning Nit? Sorry but Aff Nit beats Ning's by a looooong.margin !
I loved yesterday episode. As I said before the plot develops surely. And as I said before too poochit is the most active one in the triangle Nit-Jao-and himself. He already shown he doesn't like Nit's boyfriend too much (last scene). It's too obvious now he fell for Nit -who wouldn't? Pat acts good her character and yesterday poochit loved how poochit reacted towards her -at last!!!. His behaviour is sure changing with him falling for NIT. I Love this lakorn -it has not disappointed me yet- and I love Aff/Por after Aum/Aff

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah his character is lovely (like Lift's and other's) and it doesn't hurt that his acting is not stiff and he is handsome and he has chemistry with Aff -she has chemistry even with Jao Noi ! I still don't get why his character falls for Lek but crazy girl sure doesn't leave people indifferent. He will change her

cecilia

Staff member
Talking about Wanida with Tua and Mew, I'm still upset that chatterboxgal's channel got deleted!!!!! I haven't finished downloaded it yet!!!

Thinking to ask you to sub it too, Ceci. 55+
someone once asked me to do it but i refused her b/c i don't know some of the word they use in there . Any word with politics will throw me off lmao - and or one of those old terms that elder ppl use are hard for me to understand .. Also, the lakorn is way way too long lmao - i don't like translating long lakorn - it feels like i will never get there to the end lol

However, I do love both - they have their own spices to it. Mew was beautiful and calm as the Wanida and Aff is gorgeous as the curious and strong head woman.