[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
somehow I can understand why people are not hooked after watching the first episode. The drama was marketed as a "romcom" and sometimes people look for spazz-worthy drama and a lot of action but in my case I like this not a romcom and I like the introduction of the characters at first episode and by the second episode the heroine starts to work in the farm. The execution is good so far : the pace is steady and things build up surely namely Aff-Poh couple, the lead pair argue and test each other a lot but they remain professionals and adults (especially Nit), the heroine's rival is not some pycho and unclassy woman who wants to kill N'ek, the other male leads are not jerks and don't give off a negative vibe even Poh's "rival"
My only real grip is Pat's screamings but as I said her crazy character is the most difficult to act and very violent, I liked the way she examinated Nit during the first meeting and I see that Nit will go through a lot thanks to psycho sister.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I think people aren't liking this lakorn because of its slow motion storyline. Its already on episode 4 but there's no progress on 'real' romance yet. I'm not sure about myself, whether I really like this lakorn because it is good or because Aff is my bias, so by hook or by crook, I'll still loving it. Haha.

Chao Noi is such an educated, high class woman and kind too. I wonder how will Narissara interfere between them. The relationship between these two gals is good. Chao Noi acknowledge Nit as a pretty woman but she doesn't think that Nit will steal Puchyd from her. (am I thinking too much?)

So far, I'm loving all characters in this lakorn; only I can't bear Pat's screaming. Even when I'm using my headphone, my friend told me that she could hear her voice. My ears were bleeding. T_T I wonder if this is the first time Pat plays rai. She's so convincing, I couldn't believe she used to be a nang ek before.

Other than that, I really love Mor Kong's character. Niphon is such a gentleman and strong too. (btw I think he's too handsome in this lakorn. he lose some weight?) Too bad that he'll falls for Khun Lek. I wish he'll reunite with Pon instead. (they were pua mia in Wanida, right? haha).

I like P'Wat too. He's so smart to hide about his family. His daughter is so0O healthy now haha. His wife is adorable as well. And he wouldn't give in to Khun Lek. At least he can control her for sometime when she's going baa.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you very much Cecilia. Pretty MV as usual.
About the romance here I think the progress is "believable". At episode 3 Nit mets Jao Noi, both girls get along well and Nit wants to be helpful about Poochit-Jao Noi-her father relationship. The pace is not too slow neither too fast and Jao Noi character somehow plays a role. Besides Poochit and Nit respect each other now and their body languages are changing one can see that Poochit is not too sure of his feelings for Jao Noi and even though he keeps a harsh appearance toward Nit his jealousy and the way he is touchy with her, as shown in episode 4, betray his feelings now. So far so good since this is the beginning of the show but I hope it won't drag at the middle (episodes 7 to 10).

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
who cares for those that aren't hook to this lakorn but i actually love this lakorn so far Aff/Por so compatible
this Ch3 3 batches primetime slot lakorn on air are all making me hooked on watching

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not hooked on this lakorn but I do love it. Aff and Por are seriously so cute together! I just love when Nit just says thing and Poochit is so offended or surprised by it. I love when nang'ek is strong and is just a good person! She's def a heroine that I look forward to watching.

Whoever said they can't stand Pat's character I have to agree! She's so psycho!!! She's doing a great job because I totally believe she's really like that in real life haha! Every single character in this lakorn I like beside BK, she's just evil like Khun Lek.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I didn't know Boy Peacemaker sings one of the ost for this lakorn. I love his voice!!!
Here's the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rb3udrB_CI&feature=related

credits: Boyanuchannel's youtube channel

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The ending song and Aff/Por theme. I love his voice too
P'Boy Peacemaker even sang the ost for Jai Rao Aff/Ken 'Jai Chun kor pen kong ter' my heart belong with you

cecilia

Staff member
^his name is Boy. Peacemaker is their band name. They have great songs.

Anyway, in case ppl doesn't know .. Boy and JAO NOI (Jeab) in here are REAL LIFE BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND.
Rumors has it that they're getting marry soon too.

Asy

sarNie Immature
P'Boy Peacemaker even sang the ost for Jai Rao Aff/Ken 'Jai Chun kor pen kong ter' my heart belong with you
To tell you the truth, I hate that song lmao. I do love Boy's sexy voice but I don't like that song. Maybe because the lakorn was so boring.