[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Can I join U and preetam on this spazzing game? dee mai
Yes you can because you post pretty pics and vids. Lol
I love Aff and Por's girlfriend characters, strong characters who have to face Por's mega-annoying sister and both (Aff later) stay by his side, beautiful, classy. Although she will be Aff's rival I don't think I will hate her later no matter what because she is not bad to begin with, she would do a pretty wife. Good script. Kong character is great too. Por is not bad too but he gives in to his sister too much. Did I say my ultimate N'ek is beautiful ?

Asy

sarNie Immature
I torture myself since 12 hours ago to think what is Molly's real name. Dem~ she's Jessie.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Loved today episode. Por character's feelings start to show. Who wouldn't fall for Nit ? But feel bad for the other girl

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm enjoying this lakorn so far. The pace of the story is also good, not too slow. I also start to like the song too, kind of soothing. Lula has a very sweet and gentle voice.

I really like Aff's character here. She is not weak but at the same time not too stubborn. Por and Aff make a good looking pair and they do have chemistry together.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. They have good chemistry. This is not the "spicy" and "soulmates" type of chemistry like Aum and Aff but this is the "husband&wife" one. She has chemistry with all the boys here : Kong, Lift, Por and the other guy

onahc

sarNie Elites
I'm enjoying this lakorn so far. The pace of the story is also good, not too slow. I also start to like the song too, kind of soothing. Lula has a very sweet and gentle voice.

I really like Aff's character here. She is not weak but at the same time not too stubborn. Por and Aff make a good looking pair and they do have chemistry together.
I know, I can't believe Aff kicked the servant girl for taking her phone. LOL

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
The service girl,pat and molly need to hurry up and die already gosh..Those 3 gooses ruined the lakorn......Hope Pat keep screaming jumping and fail and hit something and die hahahahahahahahah(evil laughs)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Pat screamings, this is just not for the weak of the heart. I feel bad for Por and Lift the most how do they manage to bear that ? :eek:

cecilia

Staff member
Favorite scene for yesterday was of Nit kicking BK's leg when trying to snatch back her cellphone. Gosh, BK is such an *itch.

Not to mention but i love that LOUD slap Nit gave to Poochi when she woke up from her fever lmao

Jao Noi is too nice - if i' in Nit's shoe, i might feel bad for intruding them later on - but knowing, Nit, she probably sacrifices her love for the people she care (especially when those ppl only give her kindness)

*sighed* Poochi, oh, poochi - why do you have to give in to your sister so much too! I almost want to yell out and tell N'Lek to just kill herself for her brother's sake lmao - she's so evil, using her sickness to take advantage of her surrounding .. glad p'Wat didn't do what she wants. He's smart for having a wife and kid under n'Lek's radar!

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I'm probably waiting in vain for someone to sub this. Guess I'll have to wait for it to be dubbed.

BTW, why does Wat have to keep his wife and daughter a secret from Khun Lek?

cecilia

Staff member
we're in the process of subbing this ..

Asy, wanna help again? I know you're getting better on Viki (Quick learn <3) - Let me know na

The channel is still in process of approval - give it a least two - three days to process through Viki ja.
http://en.viki.com/c...2-love-commands

I'm probably waiting in vain for someone to sub this. Guess I'll have to wait for it to be dubbed.

BTW, why does Wat have to keep his wife and daughter a secret from Khun Lek?
He doesn't want khun Lek to destroy his relationship again. She did it once in the past but now that he has a daughter too, he doesn't want to see his family being hurt due to khun Lek's selfishness. (She has anxiety disorder.)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Favorite scene for yesterday was of Nit kicking BK's leg when trying to snatch back her cellphone. Gosh, BK is such an *itch.

Jao Noi is too nice - if i' in Nit's shoe, i might feel bad for intruding them later on - but knowing, Nit, she probably sacrifices her love for the people she care (especially when those ppl only give her kindness)
About Jao Noi-Poochit-Nit triangle I feel this is Poochit who will be the most active one. The way he acted in yesterday episode shows that. He acted jealous, and he doesn't bother being touchy with Nit. He likes her already and I like how his behaviour changes towards Nit without feeling abrupt. The story flows well. Jao Noi is adorable, I just like looking at her and she really loves Poochit but he is falling for the "tough princess". I still have hard time to explain why BoKieng hates Nit as much this is not like they (Nit & BK) met before. I can understand Lek since she is crazy

cecilia

Staff member
^BK is infatuated with Puchit (As shown through yesterday episode where she locked up her sister just so she can go in to take advantage of the opportunity to seduce Puchit - Lucky, the door is locked and Puchit is with Nit instead.)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I don't know why but I'm not feeling this lakorn at all,after watching the first two episodes. I felt bad because I
was looking forward for this. I love Por N after watching Wanalee but it's like "uh" for this one. I don't know why.
:( But Since I love the two of them therefore I'll finish this lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
^really, i'm hook the minute it came on air lmao - it gave me smiles let to right lol (i'm getting high cheek bone from exercising it through this lakorn lol)