[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hope to see more sweet scenes between Aff and Poh. Don't like Pat character, she is crazy sister. Hope she change. I never watch the old version of Num and Ning though.
yeah can't stand Pat annoying character too she has a psychological illness something similar to stress cos she worries about her brother so much

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i hope this is better than num and ning. i thought num and ning's was very boring for some reason i don't remember, so i don't mind them changing stuff around. i'm not buying pat's hair and everything else about her. i had always thought she is better off being rai with her bitchy voice.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i hope this is better than num and ning. i thought num and ning's was very boring for some reason i don't remember, so i don't mind them changing stuff around. i'm not buying pat's hair and everything else about her. i had always thought she is better off being rai with her bitchy voice.
@rakcharm this new version is way better than Num/Ning version cos they added some comedy to this new one

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry but I have tell it out. Woah ! Blissful ! You have such a "negative vibe" on this topic ? Tsk...I start seeing your true feelings about some actors...

Asy

sarNie Immature
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh9I7Au2g8w&feature=g-all-u&context=G235026bFAAAAAAAAAAA"]https://www.youtube....26bFAAAAAAAAAAA[/media]

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Rak prakasit too. I've already watched episode 2 three times even though this is raw and I can't wait for today episode. But I wonder how Kong manages to fall for Pat's character...Aff just doesn't look her age and I like Lift's wife character. The actress is very pretty. I feel for Por's girlfriend too. She doesn't look a bad character what is good.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yes so far so good (actually I'm still in the middle of episode 2). Gonna continue watching it after class and hope can continue episode 3 before episode 4 airing tonight.

Hey preetam let's spamming this thread!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright let's do it ! I just finished ep 3 and it sounds even better than the first two episodes. Aff's character is really strong and lovely. I love her here and I love Kong character too. But I wouldn't call this lakorn rom-com. The tone is more serious and the acting is good but the sister gets a little on my nerves.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes so far so good (actually I'm still in the middle of episode 2). Gonna continue watching it after class and hope can continue episode 3 before episode 4 airing tonight.

Hey preetam let's spamming this thread!
Can I join U and preetam on this spazzing game? dee mai

cecilia

Staff member
Today episode is so good - i didn't want it to end at all ..

I have the biggest grin on my face - my cheeks' are hurting now b/c I love love AFF/POR together - they are so cute together <3
I have one too many favorite scene today <3

From the magazine reflection at Jao Noi's place to the part where he made her sandwiches to him finding her after she faint - to worrying about her health.

LOOKING forward to tomorrow episdoe.