[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Anyway, in case ppl doesn't know .. Boy and JAO NOI (Jeab) in here are REAL LIFE BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND.
Rumors has it that they're getting marry soon too.
Yes I don't know. Thanks for the great news! Jeab is pretty too. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^I don't like it when she plays Rai b/c she really is annoying! I didn't like her at all in MUU DANG but i lover her goofy self in 30 ON SALE with PLOY CHERMAN, PAE ARAK, and TUKKY. (btw, that was an okay movie - i dont' like either one, Ploy and AUm's lakorn - there are a few moments here and there i like but overall, i wouldn't go back to watch it again) *Sorry, off topic lmao

Asy

sarNie Immature
^I don't like it when she plays Rai b/c she really is annoying! I didn't like her at all in MUU DANG but i lover her goofy self in 30 ON SALE with PLOY CHERMAN, PAE ARAK, and TUKKY. (btw, that was an okay movie - i dont' like either one, Ploy and AUm's lakorn - there are a few moments here and there i like but overall, i wouldn't go back to watch it again) *Sorry, off topic lmao
This is my first time watching Jeab actually. So she is a nang rai haha. Maybe she'll turns into rai later in Rak Prakasit, who knows. But I hope my sense is wrong. >< Talking about annoying rai; Oh Pakjira never fails to made me hate her. Every time I watch, her annoying acting and voice will bothers me a lot... In Leh Ratree and Fai Luang. TT___TT

Thanks Ceci for commenting about the two films. I really want to read some feedback from viewers actually; which one is better. And also that one with Rotmay and Petch. I wanna watch, but still debating because I wonder if it is worth to watch. Haha.

Okay too much off topic; so I can't wait for tonight episode lmao. I have a presentation tomorrow; need to submit assignment too but still glad tomorrow is Thursday, so I can watch KIT's raw.

cecilia

Staff member
good luck on you presentation na <3

I wrote so fast, i keep referring the movie to lakorn lmao

i thin jao noi will be good like Rotmay in Tadao Bussaya.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Thanks na Ceci.

Hope so that she'll be like Jao Saengkam. Maybe Jao Noi will be paired with Pok. Jao Noi's parents doesn't like Por Liang and Pok's parents doesn't like Nid as well. So they'll exchange their beloved ones later. 555+ We'll see a love shuffle.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Hey I was thinking the same thing too I think they'll look good together since both skinny with long face lmao

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel so bad for Khun Nit today ! Getting bullied left right center. Thank God her character is strong enough to stand up for herself. I think BK is even more psycho than Khun Lek. The former uses the latter more than the reverse. I love how Khun Wat just cares for Nit as much as he is the first one to really worry about Nit missing ! Out of all boys here I love his character the most.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I always find lift charater very cute either it's a bad one or good one. He's cute :)
I wonder what happens to him and oil?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This is the first time I really see him in a lakorn. I love his character so much here. He and Kong really shine there. If it was not for them Nit situation would have not been solved. When everybody blamed Nit and wanted her to leave, Wat, Kong, Nit's pretty roommate & the old woman and to some extent Jao Noi stood by Nit and I loved that.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I always find lift charater very cute either it's a bad one or good one. He's cute :)
I wonder what happens to him and oil?
So agree. I first watched him in Jai Rao, he played very *ss character there but I falls for him so easily. He was the bad guy but heavenly cute. I don't remember his other lakorns, but recently I watched was Duang Tah Nai Duang Jai. Such a cute funny ghost he was!

And here, he's such a hilarious guy! So straight forward to call his sister crazy. :D Love Lift so much.

Still haven't the chance to watch last nite's episode. I'm waiting for Keepintouch to upload it on her channel.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
He played in Jai Rao ? I don't remember his face, but I remember Vicky. It tells how much I cared for this lakorn...
I think CiNNtv2 uploaded it (Ruk prakasit).

Asy

sarNie Immature
He played in Jai Rao ? I don't remember his face, but I remember Vicky. It tells how much I cared for this lakorn...
I think CiNNtv2 uploaded it (Ruk prakasit).
He was Nott stepbrother. Nott's wife (May FeungArom) commit adulterer with him when she came back to Thailand.

cecilia

Staff member
Lift used to play p'ek when he was still with RS promotion. I have a few favorite of his movie and lakorn - the one with Ann Alicia in there as the stepsister is so sad .. got me crying a mountain T_T
"Kin Taam Nee Tee Nee Mee Rak คินตามณี ที่นี่มีรัก" (I ONLY remember bit and pieces of this)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mlQs1rdF18

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I hated Kintamanee and I didn't think Lift was p'ek material at all. He's better as supporting actor.The story was so screwy. The reason you tell a story about an underdog is because so people can root for the underdog and at the end cheer when they finally win at the end. This dumb story had the underdog get repeatedly stepped on and ultimately lost. There was nothing to root for. I loved Budsaba the n'ek in here and though she was manipulative and scheming and did bad things, you always understood why. Ann played the desperation, hurt and anger so well. It's the way suckier version of Sai See Plerng. That's why I liked SSP and hated this.

But enought OT, I love Nit's character and that's about it. I don't know, there's something missing here but I can't put my finger on it. It annoys me that BK's lover and BK wasn't fired for the schemes. It wasn't like Lek was gonna help them. Why keep them around when they're disloyal and cause problems? Makes no sense and makes Poochit look dumb having his workers running rings around him. Stuff like that bothers the hell out of me.

cecilia

Staff member
^that's exactly how i feel about Anne's character .. i was rooting for her the whole time and the ending just blah to me .. I feel sad for her. Same thing happen to her lakorn with Oil as well .. she got screw at the end too T_T

I didn't watch today episode yet so i can't put my insight on it yet but i do hate hate hate hate BK -- and her BF is just !!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Is this worth the watch? I watched a min of it and kinda don't know. Maybe I'm just too attached to the Num & Ning version. They had chemistry in that. Does Por and Aff have chemistry?

Asy

sarNie Immature
Is this worth the watch? I watched a min of it and kinda don't know. Maybe I'm just too attached to the Num & Ning version. They had chemistry in that. Does Por and Aff have chemistry?
Slow motion but its good. Por and Aff have so much chemistry. Its like I'm watching Aff with Ken / Tik. But I must say I like Por the most. The best thing is Aff isn't a weak nang ek. She's not only strong to pra ek but also the other characters who try to bully her.