[Ch3] Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai (Pood-dern Production)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yeah, Vill was pretty good in there. I saw her lakorn with Son first and I did not like her acting at all! That's why didn't like her until SSP came along. Hehe.

Have they been in the industry for that long? Wow, no wonder. Kim is good, but she's got to make her expressions more natural. I like her most out of all the newbies too...funny. Haha.
Margie and Matt have been in the industry for almost 10 years. If I'm correct, they started during 2006.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Yaya to me is stuck in the "cute" mode. In any roles she is given her cuteness seemed to over shadow her. I am not sure if that has been rooted in her from the get go or she just can't get rid of the off screen to the on screen. At the moment I can't see her in a mature role and I don't know if she is ready for a drunken, crazy N'ek that can slap people around and make it convincing.

Margie is good in a neutral role. If it's too comedy she'll look a bit silly. I honestly, think the newer generation is more about looks than talent.

As for Matt, I like the fact that she didn't start out as N'ek and even had her time as an evening N'ek. To me, she is one of those girls that made her way up without a kookwan. She can be fine as an indivdual actress. Her lakorn with Grate shows just how good of an actress she really is. I remembered the scene where she was drinking sitting on the sidewalk...though she was still in her crazy stage but then she made you feel sympathy for her without even trying. And when she cries even if she's wrong you can feel her pain. A great actress has to have range of emotions and able to have the ability to make the viewers believe the character that you as an actress is taking on.And in my mind, there are only a few that's able to do that.
I honestly don't think she was like that when she first started. She was naturally cute without having to do anything. The way she carried herself was very mature and reserved. All of a sudden, she started acting very child-like. I think everyone complimenting how cute she is got to her head. I still believe in her and think she can pull off mature roles. Someone just has to look past her cute image and give her more challenging roles.

And I agree with everything you said about Matt. In Kularb Rai Klai Ruk, I had a love hate relationship for Matt's character. However, I wanted to slap her most of the time, yet felt sorry for her even when she was wrong. Lol. Her character was too much in there. I don't like n'eks like that, but she did an outstanding job portraying Nade. 

janajelly1 said:
 OMG HOW CAN I FORGET THAT SCENE! Haha, I remember watching that scene and I was pretty freaked out the whole day. XD
Tell me about it. I had the biggest WTH look on my face because I thought she was straight out crazy!! I've never seen any lakorn have crazy n'eks like that. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahha...the scene where Matt fake her own death was priceless. And Matt did it so effortlessly that I believe she is that psycho lol. I have never seen anyone who fake her own death because she didn't get her own way especially a N'ek. She was one of a kind N'ek in Kularb Rai. She was evil, crazy, unreasonable and straight up unbearable at times yet you can also see how vulnerable she really is when she lets those that are truly close to her see.

And Matt was able to display all emotions without taking away the core of the character. When she cried because her dad broke her heart by marrying Gale, you want to give her a hug and tell her things are Ok even if you know the next minute she was going to do something so stupid to her stepmom lol.

Just like you Mahalo, I wanted to slap Matt when she refuse to see anybody side but hers and hated her for hurting her stepmom, but boy when she cries and let her guard down you want nothing more than to be a friend so she'll have a shoulder to cry on. Oh, and the part when Grate messed up her dress I was really laughing when she cried and was so pissed it make it looked like he rape her.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is light and funny so far. I'm enjoying it. The only downside is Nat playing a bad guy but it's good thing he's changing role types. Rome dressed in drag is overly exaggerated and funny.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
gosh, matt is just so talented. i adore her so much. itz like she can pull off any role...funny and/or serious. i also love twin lakorns so itz wonderful that my girl got to star in this.

is it me or did anyone find that one scene where matt and her team arrived in the woods and she mentioned she had to check out the "locaaaation" funny. i thought it was hella funny...hope people know what im talking about. lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have to disagree on actress are now all about looks. Margie is not pretty but you grow to like her. I think she is pretty much versatile. Yaya in this conversation threw me off LOL but since she has already been mentioned I will put my two cents down. As much as I adore DJA, it totally ruined her. I can't take her serious when she does melodrama. TD I wanted to slap her, 1. due to her character and 2. how she portrayed her character. It was difficult to see her be emotionally conflicted. When she had those scenes, it looks as if she is constipated. I'm looking forward to her improvement in Rising Sun, hopefully. 

Anyways Rome plays a twin role in here? 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Fun: When I say the newer generation are more looks than talent I wasn't refering to just channel 3 people. I included all channels and more than a couple I could not finish a lakorn cause either pra'ek is bad or n'ek was just horrible.

I think if one of the people in the gang is mention, surely the other will be talked about sooner or later. I think there are a chance that some will improve but that also depends on the actors if they are willing to take on more challenging roles. Some are just too comfortable in a particular role that they tend to stay where they are decent at.

The lakorn Yaya had with Aum was horrible and the fact she didn't really have chemistry with Aum didn't help. It causes me to really look at her as an individual actress and her cuteness was way too much for me. I don't think she did the character any justice. It would have been nice if someone had told her to cool it down. I honestly, can't seee her as a mean N'ek.

Anyway....the loaction that Matt was refering to? Was she trying to find a place to let it out lol.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Honestly, Matt and Margie are two completely different actresses in my opinion. When I think of Matt, I never think of Margie so I'm baffled on how some came to compare the two. Matt's acting is on a whole 'nother level. When she plays a character, she really becomes that character and delivers 100%. I really consider her as an A lister that hasn't been given full recognition for her remarkable acting skills. Margie, on the other hand, isn't a very strong actress, but she's not horrible either. She's good, but not mind blowing good. I find her having the same expressions for every character. I only watched NRSL for Peter. Lol. As for Raak Boon, I liked the storyline but was so so for Mike and Margie.

I know one thing for sure, Matt is good in comedies and drama lakorns. When she's playing a dramatic character, she comes full force like Anne. So you know how Anne was in Samee Tee Tra? Matt's acting is the same but sometimes, even crazier. Lol.     

Well said !!! for me among the lot of ch3 young actresses I considere only two actresses deserving the title of great actress : Gale (super underrated) and Matt . They often play together but God how good they are. The thing is they are not overhyped by Ch3 managers nor fans

D~D

sarNie Adult
Alrite, I'm gonna talk about Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai EP-2 today. I thought Ep2 was funny and cute @ the same time. In excited for EP:3.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
Yaya to me is stuck in the "cute" mode. In any roles she is given her cuteness seemed to over shadow her. I am not sure if that has been rooted in her from the get go or she just can't get rid of the off screen to the on screen. At the moment I can't see her in a mature role and I don't know if she is ready for a drunken, crazy N'ek that can slap people around and make it convincing.

Margie is good in a neutral role. If it's too comedy she'll look a bit silly. I honestly, think the newer generation is more about looks than talent.

As for Matt, I like the fact that she didn't start out as N'ek and even had her time as an evening N'ek. To me, she is one of those girls that made her way up without a kookwan. She can be fine as an indivdual actress. Her lakorn with Grate shows just how good of an actress she really is. I remembered the scene where she was drinking sitting on the sidewalk...though she was still in her crazy stage but then she made you feel sympathy for her without even trying. And when she cries even if she's wrong you can feel her pain. A great actress has to have range of emotions and able to have the ability to make the viewers believe the character that you as an actress is taking on.And in my mind, there are only a few that's able to do that.

and when you Matt drama with Boy Pakorn (in my view he has best chemistry with her) one can how talented she is. The character was totally different from her previous crazy, raeng or bubbly ones and she killed it. Look at her expressions when she looks after her nephiew. The girl can play glamour and not glamour convincingly 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I posted in the wrong thread. Lol. Today's episode lacked RoMattic scenes. Get it? Rome + Matt = RoMatt+ic sounds like romantic? Lol. 

unnichan

sarNie Egg
@preetam I have to agree with you on that. It was that drama that really impressed me wit her.

And whomever said Margie n Matt= no comparison... Spot on!

Haven't turned on ep2 waiting for ep3 today. Episode 1 was slow so I'm hoping for a jolt in pace this week. And I think we'll get it, for those couple scenes with Rome (as Pete) and Matt moved much quicker. Don't quite know what to think of Matt's character yet here but I just hope she's nothing like Kem. Lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
One of my favorite lakorn of Matt is the one with Tye. Love the chemistry between them. Matt is the only newbie I adore and love watching.

sarN

sarNie Granny
what category does this fall in ? revenge/slap/kiss/kidnap/rscene ? if it's those i'll hop in   :wink:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
itz a romantic comedy...twins involved, sarn. u have to watch it even though it doesnt fall under all the stuff u listed. lol

omg i was laughing so hard watching eps 2. loving the hell out of matt and rome...lmao...also love the scene cuts and arrangements they have in here for comedic purposes. it was well put together!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@mahalo; I like that haaha

I swear I think Matt's lakorns are the ones that make me rofl the most !!!! Mam Gam Daeng, Pan Rai Phai Ruk and currently this one. Goodness, I laughed so much while watching ep2. She's arousing Paul's manliness...HAHAHA the funniest scenes from ep2 were the ones of her giving Paul a facial treatment. Gosh I laughed my butt off when she wiped off his face and the dirt that came off his face scared her. Matt's scream was hilarious hhaha LOL at when she massaged his face and his face was as rough as a foot lmfaoaoao ! Lukjan asked Paul which girl he dreamed of raping and he said she doesn't know her! She busted out saying I know all the women in your life and Paul's answer got me rolling too ahah "you sometimes never dream of a person you don't know?" Lol I giggled so much when he got too "in"to character during the fighting scenes. Goodness sakes I had some really good laughs!! LOVE LOVE ROMATT'S Chemistry!!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I found her screaming after accidentally placing the blow dryer towards her face hilarious. Lol. It was stupid but very random. She screamed as if there was a life and death situation going on.