[Ch3] Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai (Pood-dern Production)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wish they didn't focused so much on the side characters. I think scenes of Peun and the tom girl are unnecessary. A lot of the comical scenes are repetitive. I like when Matt turned into an Iron Chef, but I didn't think they needed to spend five whole minutes of her doing that. She was preparing so much but ended up making only sandwiches? I was expecting a fancy meal. Lol. Also, the Game Rai Game Ruk scene was repetitive. How many times did Nang Fah have to jump in order for us to have a good laugh? I said three times was enough but she jumped probably five times. Again, we need more RoMattic scenes! I want to see Paul and Luk Chan have more eye locking moments. I agree with Phatman. It's kind of slow paced.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, they keep showing the tomboy and the long- haired guy... I'm a little annoyed.

Oh wow, RoMattic!!??? What a word! I love it. Haha.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
phatman said:
Thank you!!! I understand it much better now. Hehe. I'm happy that Pete doesn't actually pass away, I really thought he was going to.
I'm curious who Pete' s lover was... :scratchchin:
I think Rome is doing a good job, but he's just so masculine. Haha. Btw, I hate his hair. I absolutely do not like it at all. It looks weird. Haha. Makes him look weird.

i think i know who pete's mystery guy was...itz gotta be loog junz ex...the character that nat plays. he has gay tendencies with his boss, he used matt in the past (and his current gf now) for money...plus his parents are constantly asking for money. supposedly, pete's mystery guy conned him out of 30 million baht, not to mention, pete wont tell loog jun about the ordeal with the mystery guy. therez something fishy there...

Mahalo said:
i wish they didn't focused so much on the side characters. I think scenes of Peun and the tom girl are unnecessary. A lot of the comical scenes are repetitive. I like when Matt turned into an Iron Chef, but I didn't think they needed to spend five whole minutes of her doing that. She was preparing so much but ended up making only sandwiches? I was expecting a fancy meal. Lol. Also, the Game Rai Game Ruk scene was repetitive. How many times did Nang Fah have to jump in order for us to have a good laugh? I said three times was enough but she jumped probably five times. Again, we need more RoMattic scenes! I want to see Paul and Luk Chan have more eye locking moments. I agree with Phatman. It's kind of slow paced.
no kidding! that iron chef scene was forever. even paul was like "wth, u brought out all the shiznit, did a ton of chopping, dancing, singing and stirring only to get tomatoes on the sandwich?? y go through all the trouble??" and she was like, "um hello, itz to arouse and excite the momentum of cooking! duh!" i know it wasnt quite in those exact words, but thatz basically the conversation. 555 i sure as hell laughed so hard when she pulled a part of her nighty off one shoulder and started shredding the fresh coconut meat. lmao. i think they purposely exaggerated time length of the iron chef scene so that it would be funny when she plopped only the sandwiches on the table. 555

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Why does her face look like a monkey?

Paul Fantasies about her haha...

Them singing and dancing looks fun...

she's getting a sandwich a fork and knife  :lmao3: He's not suppose to act gay in public but is doing ballet 

I want more Romantic too

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
It's def Nat who is Pete's mystery guy. The scene where Pete was reminiscing about his time with his bf, just look at the hairstyle and jawline of the guy. Perfectly matches Nat! Lol Im predicting once the bestfriends Lukjan and Pete find out that Nat is the same person that done did em wrong, they'll tag team on his trifling a** lol There wasn't enough RoMaTTic scenes aha :(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The iron chef scene was cute on Matt's part. She was meant to entice the audience with her singing, dancing and trying to be seductive. The funny part is she looked like she was making papaya salad and some other stuff then the end product was a sandwich? LOL all the while Rome was making all these facial expressions then at the end he was like WTH...she spend all that time and came up with a simple sandwich that was basically like what he was eating only with tomatoes lol

Nat is the lover...I am going to stick to that. He looks and act gay...it just oozed out of his pores. Even if he tries to hide it, it's obviously there if one pays attention to him enough.

OMG!! The ballet scene, Rome looks so hideous with the tight and his ballet shoes. It just look wrong cause he's just too buff in them tight. And the way he jumped when they were taking turn lol. I like the scenes with Matt/Rome together. They are cute and seemed so natural. Right now, it's more platonic as if the romance is at a snail pace.

The guy with the long hair and the girl, I just don't feel them together. She is kind of cute but somehow there's nothing there between them for me.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I ♡ ROMATTIC together. .. His facial expressions when she does stuff is lol. .

She been noticing him checking out girls...I love his lol fantasies he has for jun

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
spanky said:
I ♡ ROMATTIC together. .. His facial expressions when she does stuff is lol. .

She been noticing him checking out girls...I love his lol fantasies he has for jun
Yeah, the pra'eks usually don't fantasize about the nang'eks, but in here...Paul even has naughty dreams about her. Haha.

I agree with you guys that the humor is getting repetitive.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Areeya said:
Is it true that Rome is really gay?
Hmmm... The character Rome plays is gay, and the twin, which is pra'ek, is not. I don't know if he really is gay in real life, though I doubt it. He did do a pretty good job at acting gay though. Lol.
   I am loving this lakorn. Need more Rome+Matt scenes. These two make a really funny and cute couple. I love the storyline so much, though I feel like in some scenes, they try too hard to make it funny. Other than that, love it! I won't have high hopes for the next episodes though. Thai lakorns tend to be very disappointing these days. Hope this will be my favorite of the year.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I'm only watching this for Matt bc she does such a great job at comedy; how her character greed & overreacts everytime near Paul. Two of my fav scenes was when she gave Paul a facial wash and screamed as if the house was on fire & when Paul return the favor and washed her face so roughly, haha...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like that part to...She like ur..ur...how he explain that the rough handling help her face...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ditto...

I am mainly watching this for Matt but I do find Rome's expression towards her funny. He gave her quite a few of WTH are you doing look. And there are times when she is talking to him and his eyebrows comes together like he is utterly confused lol

unnichan

sarNie Egg
I've heard the rumors but one never knows. He's supposed to be "in a relationship" and I'd doubt he'd be so public about that if he was. But again, who knows? Don't really care in the area of his career beyond the backlash of public opinion.

Anyway, these two are adorable and Paul is def starting to care, waiting up all night for her, not knowing she was actually waiting him out, expecting his "worried" call so she can swindle him into being her guinea pig again.
I wonder why she always turns to him? Are we supposed to think something of that? I know they're bffs but it feels like we're supposed to think more of that. And usually she just asks or assumes his help but this time was different... I predict a shift coming soon! Lol. Can't wait!!!

Also I felt horrible for Paul as he watched television and cleaned his camera. It's so easy to forget what he's given up to help Pete. There really is somewhere else he'd rather be but for so long we've been too caught up in Pete's pain and abuse to care.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
there are quite a few talented actresses out there. and still, ive never put them up with my ann t, bc usually they can only pull off certain roles. ann t is in her own class. but now, matt has won me over...i will put her up near ann. they are verrrry good at pulling off both drama and comedy. looooove ann and matt!! and actually, kwan is hitting it close too...she can do some pretty diverse roles.