[Ch3] Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai (Pood-dern Production)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
paul is such a PERVERT! He's has been in the forest waay to long.. hehehe..the real paul starting to show..his reaction to her is soo cute!!! Great Facial expressions :cheer:

Matt so funny..g'nite kiss...

the beach scene so cute...sound like rome singing...awww he clean off her make up ..the scene at the orphanage is so cute...kiss ..kiss..her horrible singing...

the other couple are getting too much screen time -.-  the next preview only had them

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Haven't watched the latest ep but I'm ok with Art and Yom now that they've stopped being stupid. I've hated them for 5 episodes so there's no one happily than I that Art finally accepts that he likes her. They were really irritating but the rest should be smooth sailing. Don't really understand what her mother almost dying has to do with plot but then again, maybe it's the final stamp to the love game for these two.

Rome plays Paul's lustful desires so comically I can't take his "urges" serious. My cheeks are drenched in tears watching him. The sunscreen scene was PRICELESS! And it's so adorable how much Jun is getting to him. I want to believe his attraction is purely physical but it's clear there's some emotional attachment developing. You can see hints of him wanting her to know he's not gay and still chooses to be her friend. It's bittersweet.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It is....He sees her vulnerable/sweet side and want to be the man that care for/protect/support her. ..He was cheering while watching her press conferences

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
paul is such a PERVERT! He's has been in the forest waay to long.. hehehe..the real paul starting to show..his reaction to her is soo cute!!! Great Facial expressions :cheer:

Matt so funny..g'nite kiss...

the beach scene so cute...sound like rome singing...awww he clean off her make up ..the scene at the orphanage is so cute...kiss ..kiss..her horrible singing...

the other couple are getting too much screen time -.-  the next preview only had them

yes! Paul is such a pervert, and been in the jungle too long lol his urges are coming out and coming a bit too strong sometimes, love it!

unnichan

sarNie Egg
The daycare scene was too cute. And being a silent support to Yom was nice as well. I don't mind scenes with them together but I did find her flashbacks excessive.
Nat is such a horrible and cruel person I don't see how I'm supposed to care about his personal hangups or reasons behind all his antics. He's someone willing to pimp himself out whilst literally stomping on and manipulating others. I'm not sure why he feels the need to play so dirty with Lookjun all the time but it's absolutely despicable and pulling Pete into his games is beyond comprehension.

Also, not sure if any of you have Twitter but I'm always live tweeting as I watch.
@withunnichan
#RukNeeJheJudHai

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt look so fierce with red lipstick on. She can rock neutral or edgy.

Feel sorry for Rome, even if he starts to feel something he can't do anything about it. So, he is taking the fakr friendship Matt is giving to him. I like this slow pace romance they have for once. It seemed like what we normal people would do lol. Sometimes when he look at her you can see it in his eyes that the real man not the fake one is looking at her. 14 is a good number so it won't drag.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They're focusing wayyyyyyyyy too much on the second couple. They took over one third of the screen time for the last two episodes. I don't even see how their characters are significant. It's like they're trying to promote the side characters who have a separate storyline of their own. Stick to the plot writers. If the second lead were to be like Rita and Kong in YLC, I wouldn't mind because they're well known actors who deserve some screen time, but for this, It's Peun and idk who she is. I like Peun, but it's the wrong timing for them to focus more on him when you have RoMatt on the sideline waiting to shine. I'd prefer him to get his own lakorn.  

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Thookatha said:
there are quite a few talented actresses out there. and still, ive never put them up with my ann t, bc usually they can only pull off certain roles. ann t is in her own class. but now, matt has won me over...i will put her up near ann. they are verrrry good at pulling off both drama and comedy. looooove ann and matt!! and actually, kwan is hitting it close too...she can do some pretty diverse roles.
completely forgot chompoo araya is up there with matt and kwan too...lol...sorry...this is not the thread for this i know....but since i already said something about it in here...lol...u know...

D~D

sarNie Adult
My gosh, begaining of Ep. 8 was so boring Untill the the Paul and Lookjun part came on. Paul and Lookjun was so cute and funny.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ha! the scene where nat wakes up in his boss' bed! isnt he wearing the same robe as pete's unknown ex bf...the ex that beat him up? lol. ew...

holy crap, in eps 8, the scene where look jun and paul were in the bedroom was so cute...i luv it when she throws in those english words and exaggerate the sounds of it. i about died when they were talking about her having a baby. she was like u think i can subject myself to any of these bastard men in the world...'no way'! the no way was in english. i dont know wat she does but itz just so damn funny every time she says something in english. her comedic sway behind it is just so perfect. lol

and then he wasnt allowed to sleep facing any other way besides facing her. 'i am sick! i need attention! turn back this way!'. lmao

D~D

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
YES. Lol. In the lakorn though. That's one piece to the puzzle.

:coverlaf:  -----> I needed to ask b/c I didn't understand.

thank u !!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
D~D said:
:coverlaf:  -----> I needed to ask b/c I didn't understand.

thank u !!
Oh, feel free to ask if you don't understand something. I'd love to translate so you all can enjoy this lakorn.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Oh, feel free to ask if you don't understand something. I'd love to translate so you all can enjoy this lakorn.
aweSome !!!!! I'll keep that in mind.

once again, thanks !!

DD