[Ch3] Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai (Pood-dern Production)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So excited! I love Matt! Rome and her are such a nice looking pair :) Finally, a pairing I like for both of them.

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Thought this was already airing but glad to know I caught it at premiere. I miss ROR but this looks like fun as well.
Truly hope to like it! Rome and Matt and rom-com? I'm pretty sold!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
The most epic scene that got me cracking and laughing so hard from today was the paraody of Saichon & Nang Fah, haha...I didn't see that coming!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I love Matt in comedies! However, I find her always playing diva roles. It's okay because she does a great job playing them. And oh my my my! Rome is so darn handsome as both Paul and Pete. He's adorable as a gay. My heart sure ached for him when he was betrayed by his boyfriend. I already have an idea of who the culprit is. Just focus on the person who's been a gold digger since day one. Also, Pete and Luk Chan are best friends so he probably used Pete to get revenge on her. I'm so sad that it aired on a Sunday! I'm really excited for episode two! 

phatman said:
How is it so far? I hope someone picks this up and sub it.
It's pretty interesting so far. The first episode is kind of slow, but that's reasonable since they're trying to introduce each character. The pace seems pick up by next week. I love the little inserts of comedic scenes to lighten up the mood. Haha. I had a good laugh.

lynnyang said:
The most epic scene that got me cracking and laughing so hard from today was the paraody of Saichon & Nang Fah, haha...I didn't see that coming!!!
I know! Me either. Haha. Despite how handsome Rome is, their reenactment can't top Yarry's . Nadech looked better as an islander.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ooh right, forgot Rome was going to act gay. Haha. Sounds interesting, I'll check it out when I get home.