[Ch3] Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai (Pood-dern Production)

D~D

sarNie Adult
I have just finish watching EP:1 and boy was it funny ... Lol ...sweet ...and SAD (T^T). I'm eXcited !!! Can't wait for EP :2 !!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
Seems Anne is pretty excited about this lakorn as well, just check out her IG  :dance1:
Hopefully, she notices Matt and decides to cast her in one of her own lakorns in the future :) Matt's a pretty feisty n'ek so I kind of want to see her with Ken T. in Promajaree See Dum or Plerng Ruk Nang Bumreur. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
I hope she does cast Matt in one of her lakorns as well, Matt's a really talented actress. :) Ooh, I think Matt and Ken T. would make a sizzling couple! Let's hope Anne decides to pair them up! *crosses fingers* But of course, Anne has to pair up with Ken one more time.  :bhehe:
Oh, for sure. Anne and Ken T. definitely comes first in my heart. So it'd be best for Anne to cast herself. I just want her to consider Matt a contender among Ploy and Jui. 

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, i too on Annes IG that she has posted the poster up for this lakorn. she must be waiting to watch this as well. i wanna see matt in one of Annes lakorn! maybe if Anne produced Sai Roong then she can cast Matt in there.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@phatman; i would say so ! They're pretty much similar to me.

Matt has got to be the Queen of Comedy lakorns. She does so well in them haha

So far soooo gooood!!! Aweee man Nat as the bad guy :( and Puen is in this one too? So many cuties in one lol Ahhh Hrmmm who's suspecting Nat as the culprit who beat up Rome?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Phatman: I think Matt is more natural in her acting and is more versatile than Margie. This is just me opinion but Matt is a better actress. But you have to watch a few of their lakorns to compare because watching just one lakorn and determined whonis better would not be fair lol.

Matt is good with comedy but dramatic ones she is even better. She looks kind of mean so when she plays a crazy N'ek the girl nails it lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love matt....was not a fan b4 but she hook me in prpr w/film...love the shrew nk and her lakorn w/great ♡♡

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
How's Matt as an actress?? Is she like...Margie per say?
Honestly, Matt and Margie are two completely different actresses in my opinion. When I think of Matt, I never think of Margie so I'm baffled on how some came to compare the two. Matt's acting is on a whole 'nother level. When she plays a character, she really becomes that character and delivers 100%. I really consider her as an A lister that hasn't been given full recognition for her remarkable acting skills. Margie, on the other hand, isn't a very strong actress, but she's not horrible either. She's good, but not mind blowing good. I find her having the same expressions for every character. I only watched NRSL for Peter. Lol. As for Raak Boon, I liked the storyline but was so so for Mike and Margie.

I know one thing for sure, Matt is good in comedies and drama lakorns. When she's playing a dramatic character, she comes full force like Anne. So you know how Anne was in Samee Tee Tra? Matt's acting is the same but sometimes, even crazier. Lol.     

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
@phatman; i would say so ! They're pretty much similar to me.

Matt has got to be the Queen of Comedy lakorns. She does so well in them haha

So far soooo gooood!!! Aweee man Nat as the bad guy :( and Puen is in this one too? So many cuties in one lol Ahhh Hrmmm who's suspecting Nat as the culprit who beat up Rome?

Matt has done so well in her lakorn since pairing up with Great in Kularb Rai Glai Ruk. She had so much potiential, but didn't get recognize until that lakorn came out. Since than, she has been taking on a lot of the funny, witty, strong nang'ek roles which suit her so well! I know I too suspect that Nat is the (gold digger) who beat up Rome! Poor dude, not also did he get beat up, but he spent a fortunante on Nat, lol... I hope Matt gets back at Nat for Rome's gay twin!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Can't wait to see Paul w/matt...I see a lot of lol scenes ahead of us

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Haahha I'm cracking up just thinking about the scene of Paul's stench haahha He smell so horrible their noses lead them to where he was at lol

@lynn;
I can't wait to see Matt seek revenge for Pete. Nat deserves a good beating !!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Honestly, Matt and Margie are two completely different actresses in my opinion. When I think of Matt, I never think of Margie so I'm baffled on how some came to compare the two. Matt's acting is on a whole 'nother level. When she plays a character, she really becomes that character and delivers 100%. I really consider her as an A lister that hasn't been given full recognition for her remarkable acting skills. Margie, on the other hand, isn't a very strong actress, but she's not horrible either. She's good, but not mind blowing good. I find her having the same expressions for every character. I only watched NRSL for Peter. Lol. As for Raak Boon, I liked the storyline but was so so for Mike and Margie.

I know one thing for sure, Matt is good in comedies and drama lakorns. When she's playing a dramatic character, she comes full force like Anne. So you know how Anne was in Samee Tee Tra? Matt's acting is the same but sometimes, even crazier. Lol.     
I completely agree with you on Margie. She's good and in my opinion one of the better actresses of her generation. However, she's not mind blowin good either. I haven't see a newbie actress that has blown me away. Vill comes close, but still got some flaws.

The reason I brought up Margie was because she's the only one I could think of that's good and watchable among those I know. Hehe. Seems like Matt is good and better, so we'll see how she impresses me.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I completely agree with you on Margie. She's good and in my opinion one of the better actresses of her generation. However, she's not mind blowin good either. I haven't see a newbie actress that has blown me away. Vill comes close, but still got some flaws.

The reason I brought up Margie was because she's the only one I could think of that's good and watchable among those I know. Hehe. Seems like Matt is good and better, so we'll see how she impresses me.
Vill was really good in SSP. It boggles me how she managed to play Gandamanee pretending to be Gandawasee. So she's already pretending to play two different people and then has to play a twin pretending to be the other twin. Haha. Mind twister. However, it seems that SSP was her best role because when I watch her in other roles, her acting is cringe worthy. Out of all the newbies, I'm most impressed with Kim. I used to be impressed with Yaya, but there hasn't been any progression with the recent characters she played.

I consider Matt and Margie in a different generation because they were in the game longer than the 4HHKK newbies. I know Margie was a part of the series, but she's been in the industry for almost a decade. But I agree, she's one of the better actors presently.    

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yaya to me is stuck in the "cute" mode. In any roles she is given her cuteness seemed to over shadow her. I am not sure if that has been rooted in her from the get go or she just can't get rid of the off screen to the on screen. At the moment I can't see her in a mature role and I don't know if she is ready for a drunken, crazy N'ek that can slap people around and make it convincing.

Margie is good in a neutral role. If it's too comedy she'll look a bit silly. I honestly, think the newer generation is more about looks than talent.

As for Matt, I like the fact that she didn't start out as N'ek and even had her time as an evening N'ek. To me, she is one of those girls that made her way up without a kookwan. She can be fine as an indivdual actress. Her lakorn with Grate shows just how good of an actress she really is. I remembered the scene where she was drinking sitting on the sidewalk...though she was still in her crazy stage but then she made you feel sympathy for her without even trying. And when she cries even if she's wrong you can feel her pain. A great actress has to have range of emotions and able to have the ability to make the viewers believe the character that you as an actress is taking on.And in my mind, there are only a few that's able to do that.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Vill was really good in SSP. It boggles me how she managed to play Gandamanee pretending to be Gandawasee. So she's already pretending to play two different people and then has to play a twin pretending to be the other twin. Haha. Mind twister. However, it seems that SSP was her best role because when I watch her in other roles, her acting is cringe worthy. Out of all the newbies, I'm most impressed with Kim. I used to be impressed with Yaya, but there hasn't been any progression with the recent characters she played.

I consider Matt and Margie in a different generation because they were in the game longer than the 4HHKK newbies. I know Margie was a part of the series, but she's been in the industry for almost a decade. But I agree, she's one of the better actors presently.    
Yeah, Vill was pretty good in there. I saw her lakorn with Son first and I did not like her acting at all! That's why didn't like her until SSP came along. Hehe.

Have they been in the industry for that long? Wow, no wonder. Kim is good, but she's got to make her expressions more natural. I like her most out of all the newbies too...funny. Haha.