[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
eng sub for the bed scene bts

and pls click cc and turn on the subtitle, u will see it
cr nadech@pantip

http://youtu.be/-gKy80INB6o

hi Charlenem 

i've heard in yadech's interview they are both shy during  their love scenes shoot and nadech's ears were getting red.i guess this is normal though doing love scenes is not their first time but knowing the two are exclusively dating(though they deny this) i think yadech are just not use to be seen by many people being sweet and romantic even during filming but in my analysis if the two are lovers in private and left alone i dont believe they are still shy.i'm sure these two beautiful people will become horny towards each other hahaha sorry for my pervie word :dance3: just being realistic :scratchhead2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@ bubba, Asua, Lovely :thanks: sooo much for the translation. I love what Khun Ja said about Yaya and Nadech. I agree with her 100x :). It's been four yrs now and their popularity still going strong. I hope Yaya and Nadech will never change and always stay true to themself.

@Lovely, thank you for the lovely mv. Love all the pic and the song is very soothing.

Also thank you everyone who share their thought and opinion, pics, and mv. Appreciate everyone kindness :heart:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
hi Charlenem 

i've heard in yadech's interview they are both shy during  their love scenes shoot and nadech's ears were getting red.i guess this is normal though doing love scenes is not their first time but knowing the two are exclusively dating(though they deny this) i think yadech are just not use to be seen by many people being sweet and romantic even during filming but in my analysis if the two are lovers in private and left alone i dont believe they are still shy.i'm sure these two beautiful people will become horny towards each other hahaha sorry for my pervie word :dance3: just being realistic :scratchhead2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
 yaya kugimiya,

ur comment makes me laugh....hahaha, i think they r not shy to do the love scene as when they were in dja or grgr since they r bf/gf already as i always believe in, i guess they r just shy bc they have to say that cheesy lines and do that moves in front of camera and many ppl. btw, they still have overlaoded chemi in front of camera even though they've been so familiar, such a perfect kookwan, and ch3 is lucky to get them and hope they could pair them more and more and more... :woot2:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
charlenem i feel ur love 2, ure always sharing so much, pics, vdo n long appreciated cmns, im never bored watching, reading them, ty c ! HAK
my dear key,

u r always there to "like" and "thank" everyone, u make this thread more warm wth ur support, the only thing i can do is say "thank u" to u!! :thanks: :thanks:

daai

sarNie Egg
hi! hi!
a lil bit quite for today, hmmm...
btw, can i ask u guys something? here are my few questions for u who is willing to help me

1) can u tell about Nadech's family background?
2) how many cars that Nadech probably have so far? since i've read somewhere when Yaya mentioned to give Nadech a big car park.
3) how much Nadech and Yaya earn for themselves in a year? i mean their salaries. hehehe. they're supstar!

thats all so far. thanks  :pervie:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks @bubba for translating this news, i like this part
"Many ppl see you two as ‘ging tong by yok’ (a perfect couple).

Yaya:   It means good, right? (smile)"

hahaha!

thanks @ ausa to translate such a long interview of khun ja, but it is also such a nice article to make us more believe in our beloved yadech, i m sure they r super nice and that is why i like them, they dont treat themselves as a big star or as someone big, more we get to know them, more we love them, i would like to be a good mom to raise such a good kid like them in future...lol!

================================================

can anyone tell me what jj said at 2'40? something related to yadech's fanclub? thanks. and it is funny that they put nadech's picture when yaya and jj were shooting beins at 2'26.....hahaha. chompoo and mai r so gorgeous there!!!

personally, nothing bad to jj(actually, since i've been told that he might be a gay, i find out that is why i always felt strange about his image b4, but since he might be a gay, so his feminin looking is accepted by me now :pervie: seriously) the scene of yaya and jj they do look like a big sister brings out a young brother, i think maybe they could be siblings in one lakorn? it would be more cuter than being a couple coz they dont have that aura and chemi during this clip....nowadays, i really think yaya and mario should pair up, they could be better.

http://youtu.be/I2H7bu6jZaA

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@daai, here's Nadech profile. Mayb this can help answer some of your question :)

http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/Nadech_Kugimiya

About his cars, let me try to guess.....
He have his Victory Motorcycle, Fino Scooter, Porsche, Mercedes, Mazada, and an old Volkswagen.
About their pay, not sure cus I think it's vary. Check in this forum http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/18316-news-who-earns-what-in-showbiz/# it's show how much they get pay for event and cf. Hope it help answer your question. Anyone feel free to add or correct me.

CaSURVIVOUR

i found this in fb what is this all about please pretty pls translate this

is this something to fin about?

dahlala

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
@daai, here's Nadech profile. Mayb this can help answer some of your question :)

http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/Nadech_Kugimiya

About his cars, let me try to guess.....
He have his Victory Motorcycle, Fino Scooter, Porsche, Mercedes, Mazada, and an old Volkswagen.
About their pay, not sure cus I think it's vary. Check in this forum http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/18316-news-who-earns-what-in-showbiz/# it's show how much they get pay for event and cf. Hope it help answer your question. Anyone feel free to add or correct me.

Hmmm. I checked Spicyforum for the first time and all I saw were negative comments about Nadech and praises for James Ji :( That was a big turn off, guess I'm never going back there.

CaSURVIVOUR

Charlenem said:
thanks @bubba for translating this news, i like this part
"Many ppl see you two as ‘ging tong by yok’ (a perfect couple).

Yaya:   It means good, right? (smile)"

hahaha!

thanks @ ausa to translate such a long interview of khun ja, but it is also such a nice article to make us more believe in our beloved yadech, i m sure they r super nice and that is why i like them, they dont treat themselves as a big star or as someone big, more we get to know them, more we love them, i would like to be a good mom to raise such a good kid like them in future...lol!

================================================

can anyone tell me what jj said at 2'40? something related to yadech's fanclub? thanks. and it is funny that they put nadech's picture when yaya and jj were shooting beins at 2'26.....hahaha. chompoo and mai r so gorgeous there!!!

personally, nothing bad to jj(actually, since i've been told that he might be a gay, i find out that is why i always felt strange about his image b4, but since he might be a gay, so his feminin looking is accepted by me now :pervie: seriously) the scene of yaya and jj they do look like a big sister brings out a young brother, i think maybe they could be siblings in one lakorn? it would be more cuter than being a couple coz they dont have that aura and chemi during this clip....nowadays, i really think yaya and mario should pair up, they could be better.

http://youtu.be/I2H7bu6jZaA

hi Charlenem

as i've said before i want jj to pair with pat i hope he's not gay but who cares i'm not a fan anyways.i also would love yaya to pair with  mario but since mario is currently single (correct me if i'm wrong) i'm afraid he will fell in love with yaya but sorry she's TAKEN already :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

CaSURVIVOUR

dahlala said:
Hmmm. I checked Spicyforum for the first time and all I saw were negative comments about Nadech and praises for James Ji :( That was a big turn off, guess I'm never going back there.

so true dahlala

people there are mostly gays that has nothing to say but to say bad things about nadech as if they are perfect without seeing themselves in the mirror.but they were all speechless and in awe when nadech gained more awards in acting and in being popular and remained in demand. :thumbsup:  

i've noticed spicy doesnt have millions of viewership compared to here hahaha :loool:  there forum is a MAJOR FLOP :loool:  :loool: good for them :loool: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Charlenem said:
 yaya kugimiya,

ur comment makes me laugh....hahaha, i think they r not shy to do the love scene as when they were in dja or grgr since they r bf/gf already as i always believe in, i guess they r just shy bc they have to say that cheeky lines and do that moves in front of camera and many ppl. btw, they still have overlaoded chemi in front of camera even though they've been so familiar, such a perfect kookwan, and ch3 is lucky to get them and hope they could pair them more and more and more... :woot2:

hi Charlenem

hmmm so yadech telling that they are both shy is just a bluff to trick us but still ive noticed they are both happy and in  :cloud9:  while doing the love scenes yaya is always ready to smile and laugh and nadech's ears cant stop from being red  :rofl:  :lol2: 

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
GOSH ! i was a little stressed :annoyed:  :)) i watched it ! i took the risk (opps vid) ... and omo ! im jealous for our oppa nadech 
why was nadech not included ? agh. :cry: 
i didn't know JJ was that tall ... ANYWAY ! NR (NO reaction) i just want to say this , dont hate me ( have no plans in becoming a basher ) :)) not a fan of him and never will  :whatever: ..
enough with the BV (bad vibes) love the pics :coolpix:  and the vids :drools: you guys posted ! thank you guys so much ,also for the translation !

I think Mario knows where to put himself ,since i guess he is a close friend to nadech :)) besides i dont think our oppa Nadech will let his love slip of his hands :))))) :'")
im so thankful :) :thanks:

KEEP LOVING YADECH  :dance1:  :weee:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to say Good night!! Hak you girls and Thanx for everything na ka!!! So I've been working on a new video for a couple of weeks now... I wanted to share this with you all Please enjoy and let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTvfs3bcqxc
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zTvfs3bcqxc

tysm dearest lovely, i love Love You so much ! all dreamy n so in love stares yadech exchanged, they're so gorgeous, u picked excellently ! love all da happy smiles n nadechs ears constantly turned red ! its some special reaction towards his girl ! thanks lovely 4a beautiful mv, hak, key !