[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
Before I discover Yadech, I'm just a working wife and mom. My life was busy enough already. When I have time I will watch Thai lakorn that I rent or buy from the Asian video store. But after discovering Yadech, I can say I'm more into hitech stuff and I've learn a lots from all the Yadecher. Most of you are very young and could be my daughter age too but we don't see the age different here. We treat each other equally and there's lots of respect here. So I'm happy to know of Yadech and everyone here.
hi mc n every1 da feeling is mututal we havent met each other but da patience, unconditional love n happiness r all over me whenever im here we speak da same language ! im v glad 2b here n thank u mc coz u inititated our beautiful friendship, my yadech mentor n any topic we pick 2 discuss n tats really awesome ! hak mc

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Charlenem said:

@Mrs Chum, i like what u said.i dont know why i feel so touché by it :bhehe: :wink: . i can feel ur love towards yadech and this thread, thank u so much to always support everyone here and always bring us updated photos, infos and clips!! :thanks:
i m so happy to be here to meet all of u, and also being happy to chat with everyone about our beloved yadech... :heart:
charlenem i feel ur love 2, ure always sharing so much, pics, vdo n long appreciated cmns, im never bored watching, reading them, ty c ! HAK

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Neezy
I feel the exact same way! I feel like everyone on here is very genuine (no creepers, lol). I really don't do much as far as sharing photos and videos so this is like my way of giving back. Anyway, I have to get ready for work now. Looking foward to some more updates! Have a good day ladies!

hi nee HAK n love 2u, u dun say u do contribute alot esp ur tots, our marcom girl ! n this is unconditional love m9 receives from u, m9 im happy 4u *s* !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee @MrsChum,

What a beautiful article from Khun Ja, the producer of RFTD. I will try to translate it later when I have the time unless someone can do it first. Thank you to whoever can translate it soon because I really want all Yadech fans to read this wonderful piece.    Some Yadech fans even shed tears because they said that was exactly how they feel about Yadech and they want people to know their feelings.  

I feel so very proud and touched after reading this article.  If you already loved Yadech, you will love them more.  :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao:  tears of joy...!!!

like mc huanzhu nee m9 n many yadechers cant wait 2 read but patient is key word coz it takes a lot of time doing trans, this is another unconditional love we receive from u vimalee, ty ! hak

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tsukasa
I'm working on it. I'm hoping all of the ones I want are still available. :( sometimes the take the links down.
Thanks everyone for the pics and translations! I'm catching up while in a meeting. looking through hot scenes while trying to act professional.

hehe tsukasa yadech do tat 2us but its worth every stolen minute doing so !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much Lovely for translating the bts bed scene for us.    Really appreciate your time and efforts na!

After working together on and off screen for four years, Yadech still feel shy/awkward when it comes to sweet/love scenes.  Of course, I would too with 20 pairs of eyes looking at you...from producer, director, camera and lightning crew, etc. 

At the end of the clip that I saw, the guy host said this was only bts and people already have high fever...wait till it is on air and people will bite and tear pillows.  He said Ryo wants 6 children but the lady host said no, he wants 10 children...boy, they will be very busy.    One comment said they better put out an ad for nanny right now.

OK, ladies.  I will go back up to  :cloud9:  and will come down to chat later, hehehehehe.
Lovely_k said:
@Mc here is the translation you asked for hehe my pleasure!!!! and don't apologize for the double post Thank you for everything!!

Okay so basically the scene is RFTD the "bedroom scene" Where Ryu is trying to express his love for Doctor Mayumi. This is a cute and sweet scene. Even though they have shot multiple sweet and love scenes with each other there is still an aura of shyness between the two. The scene again is Ryu confessing his love for her and his desire to have children with her. When he is about to kiss her and she stops him and says" Don't touch ...?(I assume its her robe could be wrong) na " Ryu says " Husband and wife call it "love playing/teasing" sweetheart" Nadech talks about yes how their is a shyness and Yaya says yes there is the aura of shyness is already there. Nadech goes on and says this is a scene where you get to see the playful side to Ryu where Ryu says "Do you want 1,2,3,4,5,6 children or lets try for 10 children" There are moments of playful, romantic, serious scenes. Whoever wants to see Mayumi and Ryu in scenes where the hit eachother, kendo scenes, hold eachother then continue to wait for their lakorn. In this lakorn its like the sea theres small waves, big waves but rest assured theres always a wave. Yaya says " Please support and cheer for Ryu and Mayumi is their love fate . Will someone die, Will they get back together. Please watch out for their lakorn next year. Nadech says please give support to the cast and crew for making this lakorn.

Please Feel free to correct hehe.

Have a good night Enjoy Girls!!! btw I love this shot

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
noc9 said:
HI - quiet lurker of yadech here.  Do you mind giving me a brief summary of the 2 lakorns above?  I would love a remake a manee ya fai cause yaya can be a perfect princess and nadech can be a bada** changchun ... hehehe... or silamanee is also good but they just had a remake so will not happen soon. 

Hi @noc9, sorry for taking a long time to respond. I'm really busy with work and family but I'll give you a short synopsis. Both are available on youtube in thai. I watched both a long time ago when I was much younger so I might mess up the plot. 

Mon Ruk Look Toong has a synopsis on the wiki: http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/Mon_Ruk_Look_Toong_1995
This is the best version. Saranyu and Natharika are amazing singers and actors. I love the songs. I think it would be adorable for Nadech and Yaya to play. I would not mind see Nadech a country boy (drooling just thinking about it).

The other one with Mam and Willy I loved when I was young, it's just a personal preference. I think this is the only lakorn Mam was a Nang'ek in, correct me if I'm one. Not really my choice for nang'ek. They filmed on location in Lake Louisa Canada. Just such for it on google an you'll see how beautiful it is. I would love for Nadech and Yaya to snuggle up in front of a fireplace in snowy Canada. The plot is very formulaic. So Willy's character is a brat, his dad fall's in love with Mam's character's mom. Mom and Dad get married. In the meantime Mam finishes school abroad and returns to Thailand to be with her mom. There is mom daughter issues. She loves her mom and supports the marriage the best she can. This makes Willy pissed, he acts out and makes everyone's life miserable. He is rude to his MIL and SIL, always upsets and yell at everyone including his dad. His dad gets upset and has health issues. Anyways long story short, his way of making his MIL suffer is to make her daughter suffer. If I recall I think he thinks she's a gold digger and just wants his dad's money. He R's Mam but falls in love with her instead. She hides it from family, tries to leave or get out of situation, Willy follows her hence Lake Louisa. Back and forth like a typical lakorn. Falls in love. You can probably guess the ending but I won't spoil it. I think it's still on youtube, just search for the thai name.

Hope that helps. I would recommend it. I think someone mention Sailohit remake, the original was with Kob and Num Sornram. I loved that period drama. Their relationship was so lovely and Krai having to go to the battle field leaving his bride, sneaking to molest her. I'd let Nadech molest me anytime war or no war! OMG, I am picturing Nadech in his soldier uniform and Yaya in the traditional thai silk. I loved them in the lays ad. Yaya looked gorgeous in red. Sigh, soo many remake possibilities such a busy couple.
Here's the intro, I love the song, life of a soldier. Krai and Dao Reung's relationship was soo romantic. I don't think they would caste Yaya since she'd already play in Dao Reung.

nocturne9

sarNie Egg
Hi Tsukasa - Thanks so much for taking the time to sum up all the lakorns.  The one with willy and Mam sounded promising LOL, although I would prefer no R secnes for yadech .. I don't think they need to.. haha... :wink:

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
noc9 said:
Hi Tsukasa - Thanks so much for taking the time to sum up all the lakorns.  The one with willy and Mam sounded promising LOL, although I would prefer no R secnes for yadech .. I don't think they need to.. haha... :wink:
Welcome. So they didn't show it, it's just assume. He tooked her to his room and she came out crying. On a happier note, if I remember correctly there were a couple willing times. Maybe I only imagined it.  :thumbsup:
I should be getting back to work but now I'm thinking about Yadech. It's like a black hole, it sucks you in!

Ok, catch up later!

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
Thank you so much Charlenem for sharing the English subbed bts bed scene!

Brain break from work.

Finally watched the video, thanks for sharing! Of course we will follow and watch Ryu and Mayumi, just air already!!!  :D

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone!!!   Hope you all are doing well na.

Wow.....so many fin and jin pictures and clips....I'm so on cloud9 :cloud9: .   Thanks everyone for sharing beautiful pictures, clips, wonderful translation and comments mak mak na.

Credit: www.komchadluek.net

Yaya denied doing business with Nadech

Yaya was so delighted that the fan clubs participated in making merit which raised 25million baht.  
She implied that if Mae Kaew didn’t invite her, she won’t have the opportunity.   She refuted the rumor
of investing in the business with Nadech.

Not only they are koo kwan on screen and off screen, both Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund are also koo boom (merit couple)
because they’re diligently making merit together often.   Most recently, the couple had to travel together to the Kathin ceremony at
Kalasin.   When met with Yaya, we had to inquire after.

Yaya:   In the past week at boom Kathin, we fund raised a lot of money around 25 million baht which is great.   That was the biggest merit I ever did.  

Mae Kaew uploaded a lot of pictures of you and Nadech throughout.

Yaya:    Yes, because we did merit at a boom Kathin together which there were others as well.

Is it called ‘tam boom ruam chaad’ (it’s hard to explain this proverb, but I think it means ‘do merit together in previous life so you can be a couple in
this life and so on) together?

Yaya:   No na.  Really, Mae Kaew is the one who coordinated and invited me, otherwise I won’t get to go (smile).

Many ppl see you two as ‘ging tong by yok’ (a perfect couple).

Yaya:   It means good, right? (smile)

Are you going to do it again?

Yaya:   Not yet.  If we’re going to have Kathin merit that big, it prob. be next year.

The reporter continued to ask that there’s a rumor of Yaya and Nadech  investing in a business together.  The young nang’ek quickly
denied and clarified.

“I’m definitely not ready to do business yet.  I’m pretty busy (laughing).  But it has to wait a while na.   If you asked, have I talked to pe Nadech yet?  
I would say no.  But I talked to Kim (Kimberly Ann Voltemas) and Mint (Chalida Wijitwongtong).    We wanted to do business together in order
to have money for shopping (laughing).   But, I haven’t seriously think about it yet. “  Yaya concluded.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
Sorry to bother if anyone have time can someone translate this. Mayb the important....thank you!!
I think it's about RS. Got it from Komchadluek.
There's pic but can't upload pic from phone.
วันอังคารที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน 2556
ขบขีดเขียน:'Sup'Tar ในดวงใจ'

นับไปนับมาหญิงยศทำงานเป็นผู้จัดละครมาเกือบจะสิบปีแล้วค่ะ เวลามีนักข่าวมาสัมภาษณ์ว่า รู้สึกยังไงที่เป็นผู้จัดหน้าใหม่ ก็ต้องเตือนความจำกันไปว่า ไม่ค่อยใหม่แล้วมั้งคะ

ตลอดเวลาที่ทำงานมา โจทย์ที่ได้รับบ่อยที่สุดก็คือ การปั้นนักแสดงรุ่นใหม่ให้แก่ช่อง ไม่ว่าจะใหม่เอี่ยมแกะกล่องหรือมีผลงานจากที่อื่นมาบ้างแล้วแต่เพิ่งมาร่วมงานกับเราเป็นครั้งแรก นึกย้อนกลับไปก็มี พิตต้า ณ พัทลุง, "กุ๊บกิ๊บ" สุมณทิพย์, "มิ้น" ณัฐวรา, "เดี่ยว" สุริยน จนมาถึงเซต สี่หัวใจแห่งขุนเขา "หมาก" ปริญ, "คิม" คิมเบอร์ลี่ ยาวมาถึง สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นน้อง "พรีม" รมิตา, "เจมส์" จิรายุ, เจมส์ มาร์ ที่ตอนนี้เรียกว่าดังทะลุจุดเดือดไปกันหมดแล้ว เวลาใครมาถามว่า การปั้นนักแสดงหน้าใหม่ให้แจ้งเกิดนั้นยากไหม หญิงยศตอบไปเสมอว่า ปั้นให้ดังไม่ยาก อยู่ให้ยาวนั้นยากกว่า อยู่ให้ยืดอย่างสุขสบายนั้นยากที่สุด เพราะได้เห็นมามากค่ะ ตั้งแต่สมัยคุณแม่ที่ปั้นนักแสดงมามากมาย ปั้นมาสิบ ใช้ได้จริงๆ ไม่ถึงครึ่ง

อยู่แล้วดีมีบ้าง ขึ้นวูบเดียวแล้วดิ่งลงมีมาก การเข้ามาแล้วโด่งดังต้องอาศัยดวงบวกฝีมือ แต่การจะอยู่เพื่อยึดเป็นอาชีพให้ยืนยาวต้องใช้ฝีมือล้วนๆ บวกกับวินัยที่เคร่งครัด หลายคนเข้ามาตอนแรกเป็นเด็กน้อยธรรมดาๆ แต่พอหน้าแตะกับสปอตไลท์ หูได้ยินเสียงแซ่ซ้องสรรเสริญ ปรบมือเยินยอ เท้าก็ชักจะลอยขึ้นไม่ติดพื้นเอาเสียแล้ว เงินที่ไหลพรูเข้ามาแทนที่จะเก็บออมไว้ใช้ก็กลายสภาพเป็นของฟุ่มเฟือย

ชื่อเสียงนะคะ ถ้าเราไม่ตั้งสติอยู่กับมันดีๆ มันจะพัดพาเราไปในทิศทางที่ปัดเป๋ไปได้ง่ายๆ ทีเดียว โดยเฉพาะการประกวดต่างๆ ที่ผุดขึ้นมาทุกวี่ทุกวัน คนดังเพียงชั่วข้ามคืน พลิกชีวิตจากหน้าหลังมือด้านๆ ให้กลายเป็นมือที่ใส่แหวนเพชรเม็ดเป้งไปได้ในพริบตา งานจ้างงานทุ่มวิ่งพุ่งเข้าใส่ จัดเวลาตารางชีวิตกันไม่หวาดไม่ไหว

มีอยู่สองทางให้เลือกค่ะว่า คุณจะคิดว่านี่คือช่วงเวลาโกยเถิดโยม แล้วหลับหูหลับตารับงานรับเงิน คนไหนจ้างแพงกว่าไปหาคนนั้น รับ รับ รับ กินให้อิ่มจนท้องแตกตาย หรืออีกทางคือรับเอาช่วงเวลานี้มาเป็นการสร้างรากฐานที่มั่นคงให้ชีวิต รับงานที่ดีต่อเราและต่อยอดความฝัน ไม่เอาเม็ดเงินเป็นตัวตั้ง แต่เลือกงานที่จะส่งเราให้ไปต่อได้ในอนาคต รู้จักอดออม ไม่หลงละเลิงไปกับบรรดาพายุหมุนที่ไม่รู้ว่าจะพาเราไปทิ้งลงตรงไหน

ช่วงนี้หญิงยศมีซุปตาร์ในดวงใจอยู่สองสามคนค่ะ อาจเป็นคนที่เคยกล่าวถึงมาแล้วแต่ขอกล่าวถึงซ้ำด้วยความชื่นชมและอาจด้วยความสนิทสนมเพราะได้ทำงานร่วมกันอยู่ในช่วงนี้ แต่ต้องยอมรับว่าเวลาได้เจอคนเหล่านี้แล้วจะเกิดความเอ็นดูและอยากส่งเสริม เพราะต่อให้ชื่อเสียงพุ่งเข้าชนพวกเขาเป็นพายุแรงแค่ไหน แต่แก่นแท้ข้างในของพวกเขากลับไม่สั่นคลอน ยังคงเป็นเหมือนวันแรกที่เดินเข้ามาในวงการอย่างไม่มีผิดเพี้ยน

คนที่หญิงยศจะพูดถึงก็คือคู่จิ้นคู่ขวัญที่เรียกว่าเป็นที่สุดของประเทศไทยในยุคสมัยนี้ คงเป็นใครไปไม่ได้นอกจาก ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า (เอ้า กรี๊ดดดดดดดดด)

หญิงยศเห็นณเดชน์ตั้งแต่วันแรกที่ใส่ชุดนักเรียนนั่งรถทัวร์เข้ามาถ่ายละครในกรุงเทพฯ จากเด็กผู้ชายตัวน้อยๆ ที่ชอบกินส้มตำปลาร้าเป็นชีวิตจิตใจ เวลาถ่ายละครเสร็จชอบนุ่งผ้าขาวม้าเดินไปมา กลายมาเป็นซูเปอร์สตาร์เบอร์ต้นเบอร์ใหญ่ของประเทศไทย แต่สิ่งหนึ่งที่ไม่เคยเปลี่ยนไปเลยของณเดชน์คือ แววตา ทุกวันนี้ที่ถ่ายละครอยู่ด้วยกัน หญิงยศยังเห็นแววตาใสซื่อ จริงใจคู่เดิมที่เวลาคุยกับใครเขาจะไม่เคยหลบตา แต่จะมองจ้องเป๋งแป๋วอยู่เสมอ เพราะเด็กคนนี้ไม่มีอะไรปิดบัง กินง่ายอยู่ง่ายเข้าได้กับทุกคน น่ารักเสมอต้นเสมอปลาย และไม่เคยมีมาดของซูเปอร์สตาร์มาเบ่งใส่ให้ใครต้องอึดอัด เมื่อใครต้องการความช่วยเหลือณเดชน์จะพุ่งถึงตัวคนแรก

ส่วนน้องญาญ่าก็เช่นเดียวกัน ญาญ่าเป็นเด็กผู้หญิงที่น่ารัก อ่อนน้อมถ่อมตน ไม่ติดยี่ห้อ ไม่พะรุงพะรังไปด้วยสินค้าแบรนด์เนม ตรงกันข้ามน้องกลับเป็นเด็กที่สงบเงียบเรียบร้อย ตั้งใจเรียน ตั้งใจทำงาน ไม่เรื่องมาก ไม่หน้าหงิกงอ ไม่เคยปริปากบ่นไม่ว่าจะเหนื่อยแสนเหนื่อยแค่ไหน

ทั้งหมดทั้งสิ้นนี้หญิงยศขอยกยอดความดีให้คุณแม่ของน้องทั้งสองคนคือ แม่แก้ว และ แม่ปลา ที่คอยอบรมสั่งสอนดูแลน้องทั้งสองคนอย่างใกล้ชิด และไม่ยกยอลูกตัวเองให้ดูเหนือใคร ตรงกันข้ามหญิงยศได้ยินคุณแม่ทั้งสองชมลูกๆ น้อยมาก เต็มที่ก็เล่าเรื่องด้วยความเอ็นดู ยิ่งแม่ปลาของญาญ่ายิ่งแล้วใหญ่ คุมเข้มน้องเสมอ ทันทีที่แม่ปลาส่งสายตาปราม ญาญ่าจะม้วนหางตัวพับตัวอ่อนลงไปทันที แต่ถึงสองคุณแม่ไม่ชื่นชม คนอื่นทั้งประเทศที่เห็นและได้รู้จักน้องทั้งสองก็พร้อมจะเอ่ยคำนิยมอยู่เสมออยู่แล้ว

หญิงยศเองเวลาได้ยินข่าวว่าจะมีใครมาเขย่าบัลลังก์ของเจ้าตัวเล็กสองคนนี้แล้วก็ได้แต่แอบขำ ขอพูดตรงนี้เลยว่า เด็กสองนี้มีอนาคตสดใสอีกไกลอย่างแน่นอน ไม่ต้องดูดวงประกอบ เพราะดูพฤติกรรมนั้นแม่นยำกว่าเยอะ วันนี้เลยขอยืมชื่อหนังสือของแม่แก้วมาเป็นชื่อคอลัมน์ซะเลย ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า ซุป'ตาร์ในดวงใจของเจ้!!!!

(หมายเหตุ 'Sup'Tar ในดวงใจ' : คอลัมน์ ขบคิดขีดเขียน โดย... หญิงยศ)
คนอ่าน 2,683 คน

Sup’tar Nai Duang Jai (Superstar in our hearts)

Khun Ja has been a lakorn producer for almost 10 years and
she has been asked many questions. The questions she has been asked the most is
about building / creating / molding new groups of actors/actresses for the
channel, whether it be fresh newbies without prior work or newbies with prior
work who come to work with her for her for the first time. These include Pitta,
Gupgip, Mint, Diew to the 4 hua jai gang - Mark, Kim to the suparburoot
jutatthep – Preem, James Ji, James Ma who are currently super hot.

When asked about how hard it is to mould new actors that are
born to be superstars she answers that moulding them to be famous is not hard
but it is ensuring that the popularity stretches and lasts longer which is
harder.  She has seen this in the last
ten years since her mum started moulding new actors.

There are some that rise and fall. Entering the ent industry
and becoming famous requires luck and skill but for ones career to last longer
it requires excellent skills and strict discipline. Lots of people that come in
at first are ordinary kids then become overwhelm by being famous their minds
drift away and the money that they make they don’t save and spend wastefully. (I
got confused about the last sentence of this part of the article, someone
please help clarify) so if they are not disciplined or focused this popularity
could just dwindle/fade away easily, this can be seen in lots of stars from reality/audition
based shows, where their lives are changed.

There are two ways to think – this is the time to blindly
accept work/event from those who charge the most to accept and rake in the
money OR accept that will that will help build strong foundations for life and
accept good work that will be useful to oneself, doesn’t worry about money,
know how to save, not necessarily following the crowds/trends that will take
them and lead them to unknown places and leave them.

At this moment there are 2 or 3 suptars in her heart. She has
mentioned them before but they are worth complimenting because she is working
with them, and she admits that she meets there is kindness and she wants she
was to promote/enhance them. no matter how famous they are their hearts have
not changed they are stable and remain the same as the first day she met them.    

The people she has mentioned are the koo kwan, koo jin of Thailand
at this moment, it cant be anyone but Nadech – Yaya (greeedddd)

She saw Nadech since the first day whe he wore his school
uniform and rode on the bus / coach into to film his lakorn in the city. And from
a little teenager who liked to eat som tum (papaya salad) the most, he used
walk around the wearing a sarong. He is now a famous suptar of the moment. But one
thing that has not changed about Nadech is the look in his eyes. Nowadays the
look in his eyes is still honest and sincere. When he talks to someone he doesn’t
avoid their eyes and he will always look attentively. He lives and eats easily,
gets along with everyone and never has the appearance of a suptar for anyone to
feel uncomfortable with. if anyone needs help, nadech will be the first to put
his hand up to help.             

And now Yaya, she is the same. She is a a young girl that is
cute, warming and not addicted to brand names. She is calm, polite, well
mannered, focused on work, not fussy, never looks unhappy, and doesn’t complain
even if she is tired.

She says that the two are this way because of their mums
(mae kaew & mae pla) who have closely taught, instructed, cared for and
raised their children. They don’t overpraise / flatter or show of their
children over other people. Truthfully she has not heard the two mothers praise
their childen that much, (she is saying this in a kind way). Mae Pla always looks
after Yaya closely and she giver her stares when she forbids anything and Yaya
will listen and readjust her action and follow immediately. That’s why everyone
in the country who see these two and get to know them always praise them.

That’s why when Khun Ja hears news that will attempt to
destroy or backstab of their throne these two kids. She will laugh. The future
of these two kids will be long lasting, you don’t have to go to a fortune
teller to know this cause you can look at their good behaviour/manner. So she
is going to borrow the name of mae keaws book “Nadech – Yaya Suptar In The
Heart Of Ja”.

-----------------------------------

Khun Ja really admires these two kids. And we all adore the two !!!!

Any mistakes please feel free to tell me and I will change
it.            

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
paul4nr said:
Is it okay if someone will translate just a lil bit of what nadech said here in this vid starting @ 8:21-8:34??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06qY6lvIbYI

Of course its okay to ask, Anytime one of us has time to translate we do it so everyone can enjoy and fill this thread with happiness and so to answer your question. All it is, is he is saying how to milk a cow, he is showing the technique and how if you go fast thats what it will look like. :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u 2 our super ladies 4 trans : bubba ausa lovely : thank u 4 ur precious time we're so lucky ! cant help but love yadech even more, they're so humble, down-to-earth, so real ! their moms r doing an excellent job relating true morale values n lifes valuable lessons! ty sweet ladies sharing so much wif us! HAK