[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya kugimiya said:
congrats to our beloved couple for being always the winner

yaya kugimiya said:
in behalf of yadech and all the yadechers in the whole world 

thanks to our 1,309,000 thread viewers :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup: 

hi yk im happy whenever ure back u give so much yadech love vibes ! hi5 2us all 4 achieving these two feats, so proud ! hak yk

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
dahlala said:
Hmmm. I checked Spicyforum for the first time and all I saw were negative comments about Nadech and praises for James Ji :( That was a big turn off, guess I'm never going back there.
stay put here dahlala theres much love amongst us all u dont 12 leave !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya kugimiya said:
hi Charlenem

hmmm so yadech telling that they are both shy is just a bluff to trick us but still ive noticed they are both happy and in  :cloud9:  while doing the love scenes yaya is always ready to smile and laugh and nadech's ears cant stop from being red  :rofl:  :lol2: 

i noticed tat 2 yk yaya looked comfy, smiling n happy laughter, nadech confident ! yaya softly spoken word while covering nadechs mouth is so dainty n his dialogue tat follows so sexy, goosebumps, excellent chem !

Neezy

sarNie Adult
MrsChum - Like Charlenem, I am also touched by your story! It amazes me how a couple in Thailand can bring all of us together. You guys really are like my "internet family." Whenever there is a problem or a question, we always put our heads together to try and resolve it for the love of Yadech! It's everyone on here that brings me daily joy and puts me in a good mood for the day! I can't imagine how life would be if I didn't accidentally land on this thread. I would still be sooo lost and wouldn't have known anything about our beloved koo kwan! Lol. Love all you girls for all your hardwork on sharing Yadech's updates!!!

By the way, thank you for the BTS of Lemonade Mag! Nadech is so damn sexy!!! I swear he doesn't even have to try that hard, it just comes natural for him. Just one raised of an eyebrow and it's over for me! *faints* lol

Charlenem - Thanks for the eng sub of RFTD BTS! I like how Yadech are still so shy around each other! It's so cute to watch. Like you...I also think it's the cheesy lines they are forced to say and the people around them which makes them shy. Lol.

M9 - You're welcome ka! I will try to have the package ship to you a little after Thanksgiving!

Keylargo - Thanks ka! I love how you refer to me as the "marcom girl"...lol. Thank you for always being so sweet and supportive and taking your time to understand everyone's point of view. We need more people like you in this world! Lol. HAK!!!

Vimalee, Bubba, Ausa - Thank you for the translated articles!!! Khun Ja is right, we do not need the media to reaffirm to us how good Yadech are. Just by following their work and their daily lives....how they dress, what they like to do on their free time and etc can allow us to see they are good genuine people who hearts truly haven't changed. Just like Khun Ja, we should also laugh if off when we hear news of JJ and whoever else "taking over." She is so right. Anyone can sky-rocket into fame, the key part is REMAINING there! No matter what, I will always have love for Yadech because they are hardworking, humbling people. I love what Khun Ja said about Nadech's honest eyes and Yaya's down-to-earth personality. Nadech and Yaya both keep each other grounded. Another reason why they are such good friends and why they probably fell in love with each other.

Lovely_K - Thank you for always willing to help us translate as well! I love the video link of Nadech that you shared! Our boy is so silly and his english is getting better! I also loveee your MV (and Ausa as well)!

Daai - Nadech is the only child. He's half Thai and half Austrian. His parents abandoned him at birth so he was adopted by his aunt and her Japanese husband. Even though he doesn't talk about his birth mom, I believe he still support her financially. He has never met his birth dad. He's a country boy from Khon Kean who loves going to the temple and can also speak Esan.

I don't know how many cars he has but like most guys....he's very into them. He also owns a motorcycle and is part of the 8080 Cafe Motorcycle Club.

Nadech was the highest paid actor in 2012, beating the veteran actor Ken T. He was paid 70 million baht that year and I'm assuming it has gone up now that he's more popular. I'm not sure about Yaya. She gets paid well too but she's an actress and I think they get paid less than actors. Not sure.

Here's a link stating in 2011, Nadech was getting paid 120,000 baht per episode (which includes an interview with Nadech saying he's a little naughty, bold and lustful...lol. He also said he wants to buy a plot of land to raise horses...ahem ahem, Yaya likes horses):
http://iheartlakorns.com/2011/01/nadech-is-rolling-in-money/

Here's the link showing how he was the highest paid actor in 2012:
http://iheartlakorns.com/2012/07/highest-paid-thai-actors-for-2012/

Dahlala - I'm with you! I dislike SpicyForum and SugarDaily. They are nothing but a bunch of bashers who obviously have bias opinions. They are such an unreliable source, I really anti them.

YayaKugimiya - LMAO! Our daring girl, I love all your crazy comments!

NadechLover1 - It's okay. Nadech and Yaya are bound to make lakorns and do magazine shootings with other people. I personally feel like there's no chemistry between Yaya and JJ and I kind of like the idea of having Nadech a little jealous. Lol. It's little things like this that a couple should overcome to see how long their relationship will last. Don't worry ka. Trust in your beloved stars that they know how lucky they are to have each other and everything will be fine! :)

Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments!!! Congrats to Yadech on the poll! Let's continue to keep voting so they can remain in the lead!

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
yaya kugimiya said:
hi Charlenem 

i've heard in yadech's interview they are both shy during  their love scenes shoot and nadech's ears were getting red.i guess this is normal though doing love scenes is not their first time but knowing the two are exclusively dating(though they deny this) i think yadech are just not use to be seen by many people being sweet and romantic even during filming but in my analysis if the two are lovers in private and left alone i dont believe they are still shy.i'm sure these two beautiful people will become horny towards each other hahaha sorry for my pervie word :dance3: just being realistic :scratchhead2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

Love your thought yaya kugimiya! lol especially the last sentence!! it only takes a sec and bam! :locked:

and about the jj video... LOL I dont wanna take risks at all I dont wanna DIE! ahahhaha

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Hi every1, how are you, all my dear ladies? hope u guys doing well. I miss u all a lot. :cry: It's really a busy time for me recently, i still come here everyday to update all Yadech's information from ur sharing. i love read, watch and see them all!  :kiss:
@vimalee, bubba, lovely_k, ausa: thanks for ur translation na ka. We always do appreciate ur hard efforts for us :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
@mrschum, charlenem, m9 and every1 else: plz recieve my big hugs for all of u coz keeping this thread going and going :flowers: :kiss3:
@key: hope u r well and be safe :thumbsup:

paul4nr said:
Is it okay if someone will translate just a lil bit of what nadech said here in this vid starting @ 8:21-8:34??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06qY6lvIbYI

i have some easy-breathing time tonight, i translated a small piece of this clip for celebrating 3 years of DJA be on aired. Coz i trans from Vietnamese to E, so there may be smt not exact na ka, plz feel easy to correct ka :D
7:34: P'Mare: Talk about riding horse, we have to mention her. She is Yaya. Pra'ek usually has to take care of nang'ek in lakorn. But in fact Yaya had to give Nadech a help.
Yaya: That's right!
P'Mare: How was it?
Yaya: Actually P'Nadech has to jump up to my horse's back and ride it  go. But i don't want to go with him. Yet P'Nadech can't ride it, then eventually i have to ride it by myself.
P'Took: Don't blame for my guy. Eventhough he can not ride horse well , he is good at milking a cow. Let tell us how to milk a cow.
Nadech: when we milk a cow, we have to sit on a small stool and place a bucket between the legs. And this is cow's breast, clamp thumb and forefinger around the cow's breast and squeeze it gently.
P'Mare: P'Took, do you want to try it?
Nadech: If you make it fast, it will look like this
MC: Wait, she wants Nadech to squeeze her milk.

Nadech seems really good at milking a cow  :dance2:  other parts of this show are really funny, i'll try to trans some interesting pieces for u guys na ka :yes:
Take care n be happy ka!!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Meocutduoi - Miss you too ka! Thank you for translating!!! I always watch this clip but never know what they are talking about! If you can translate some more, I would soooo appreciate it ka!!! Thanks Paul4nr for bringing it up! Lol.

Huanzhu - Miss you! Hope you're doing okay ka!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Huanzhu - Miss you! Hope you're doing okay ka!
am doing good just busy w/ work ..but this thread totally make our day and put us in :cloud9:

:thanks:  @ausa for wonderful translation

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi meo im so glad n happy 2cu, hear from u ! hope ure v well meo ! ure so sweet, full of care n love 4 us ! thanks my sweet meo 4 trans ! tc n i hope u'll hv time 2 visit soon, hak me2u !

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Morning!!!

Looks like our couple met up today... Must be a photoshoot. Anywhoo BIG thanx to everyone for their kind words and awesome contributions to this thread. All of you are the greatest girls ever such a joy to be on here. Hak you ladies a lot na ka!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi my falada wishing u a good day at sch ! imu ! i 12 thank u so much my angel 4 creating this gif plus da others 4me ! im so blessed 2hv ur love, patience ! likewise remember key loves falada vvv much, i hv a v soft spot 4u my angel ! tc, LUA, key !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lovely_k
Good Morning!!!

Looks like our couple met up today... Must be a photoshoot. Anywhoo than everyone for their kind words and awesome contributions to this thread. All of you are the greatest girls ever such a joy to be on here. Hak you ladies a lot na ka!!!

hi lovely good morning da joy is all mine just 2c, hear from u ! have a great day ! wif love, key 

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
@neezy: u r welcome ka, i really want to contribute to make this home more interesting and warmer :flowers:
@key: thanks my lovely key. i'm happy to come here n meet u guys, too. :kiss3: u r always sweet girl, key!
this part is really funny and interesting  :dance3:  i tried my best na ka. Hope u guys enjoy it and feel easy to correct me ka :D Rewatching this show made me miss DJA a lot, i may rewatch it now 55555

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL4m5iJ-chY

0:10: P'Mare: wherever Aum is, all people there are teased. who was teased by Aum? That's Yaya. what did he do?
Aum: i just met her in one scene.
Yaya: That's right, i just met him once.
P'Mare: he met you at the first time and teased u?
Yaya: Yes, it's when i was wandering in the vineyard. Do you want to tell everyone what you did, Kim?
P'Mare: Her voice sounds angry a bit.
Aum: There were a lot of grapes there. In waiting time, i saw Kim and asked her if she want to play smt. Then, i picked two grapes and said: "Give me ur hand, Kim!"
Kim: I was his puppet :dance1:
Aum: I put a grape on her hand and threw the other to Yaya's head. She turned back and stared at Kim.
P'Mare: you pretended that you do nothing?
Yaya: while he was throwing, i turned my head back. Then...
Aum: i didn't mean that but it still hit her forehead
Yaya: at first, it's just 1-2 small grapes but then they changed their mind, they threw a bunch of grapes. when i came home, i found a lot of grapes on my hair.
Aum: i didn't make it alone, i told Kim: "do u see Yaya's boots?" and i saw Kim's reaction: "Can i put into it?" then she asked: "Is it ok?" and she did it.
Yaya: They acted as nothing happened. at first, i didn't want to wear this boots coz it's hard to go when wearing it. But they told me to wear it coz there were many glass fragments around here. when i put it on...
P'Num: i heard that u also teased them when u guys were in Nepal, didn't u?
Aum: i and Kim had to shoot a scene, but these three guys were free to go shopping. They thought that they were in a vacation. Till a night, they came back and made a big noise, then director told me that 5 monkeys, include Tao and Mawin, made a such noise yesterday that we couldn't sleep. So i said to him: "Let tell them that hotel got rid of us. It was 7 a.m that day and they went to bed at 3-4 a.m. when i told them so, Nadech felt so guilty and complaint by his Isan voice, and punch into wall as well.
Nadech: How come it like this?
Aum: After that i told them we already made an arrangement with hotel, so they were happy and went back to sleep. but they didn't tell Tao. when i was coming out, i saw Tao wearing pyjama and standing at the hotel door with sleepy eyes. Then i asked him: "where are u going?", he said: "We have to change hotel, don't we?" :weee:
Then they talked about Aum, Mark and Nadech teased about Kim, MintC and Yaya's weight. And how hard our pra'eks to carry our nang'eks :facepalm:
4:35: P'Num: I heard that these girls revenged u guys? How?
Margie: Here, these two girls.
Mint: we had to make a coffee in that scene. So we asked the staff a bag of salt, then we put it in the cups and stirred up.
P'Mare: then you gave it to whom?
Mint: these two guys
Mark: we had to drink it.
MC: and u two had to act like: "Coffee is really good"
Nadech: It's so good! :bhehe:
Then they bring back some sweet and memorable scenes of our beloved couple. My heart melt when watching the underwater kiss :lmao:  i do hope that Yadech will have at least a real kiss like that in Rising Sun :pervie:
if i have time, i'll trans part 3 na ka, i can't find part 4 with vietsub anywhere :annoyed: it's time to bed now. :goodnite:  every1!!!  Seeya ka!!! :heart:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
This thread sure does move fast! I love waking up to pages and pages of reading :yes:
Lovely & Ausa - Thank you for sharing with us your lovely MV. You ladies did a fabulous job! I love the song selection :heart:
MrsChum - Thank You for the Lemonade Mag shoot. He make me drools literally. LoL :cloud9:  :wub:
Yay - I am gald our Yadech won for the Daradaily Poll! :rockon:
Dahlala - Yes, like all the other girls on here mentioned. It is true. That forum is full of themselves. I advise you to stay away from there or just don't comment otherwise you will offend them and they'll BAN you like they did ME. hahaha :rofl:  :clap2:  :lol2:
Keylargo - You are always so sweet! Love having your here.
Huanzhu - Nadech is so silly. I wonder did he really lose his phone? I commented on the post that I'll buy him a new one haha
Meo - Nice to have you back. I hope all is well! Thank you for translating the DJA Clip.
Neezy - Thank you again. I still gotta pick up the flashdrive. Thought we had some at home but the lover said no we're out.
I hope everyone has a good day today. I look forward to seeing more updates.

Aww, my handsome man with his new hairdo. I wonder where he is off too? :heart:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

What a smokin hunk he has grown into! :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

Okay, I think I should just post my whole IG on here because there is just too many hot sexy photos of Nadech! LoL