[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Wow ladies this thread is moving so fast
page 613, really..? there's a lot for me to catch up (about 13 pages or around that, my last time coming here is on page 600)
anyway I can't read all in a short time soon, but after seeing the last page, just looking for the translation of khun ja and the bts clip...really finning..I'm on  :cloud9: now
I will watch @ausa and @lovely MV and the bts for mags later when I have more time but I need to take more time to sleep first

Just wanna say MISS U ALL LADIES...HAK 

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Meocutduoi - Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You helped a lot! You don't know how long I've waited for someone to translate this interview, I was just too scared to ask. I didn't want to bother anyone. Thanks Paul4nr for asking! Lol. Looking forward to part 3! Again, thanks a bunch!

M9 - It's okay! No need for a flashdrive, I'll send you the actual dvds. I already started the downloading process. It took me 5 hours, but I got half of DJA done so far. I just did it while I was studying. Lol. The rest of DJA should be done by this weekend. GRGR and TNNKK are gonna take awhile. After Thanksgiving ka.

FYI - Take your time! This thread can be overwhelming because it does goes by so quick! Lol. Enjoy your reading. We'll be waiting right here after you're done so we can all FIN and JIN together!!! :)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics M9! Oh geez.....I nearly fainted! I'm totally loving Nadech's new hair do! Well I like all his hair do, but this one makes him looks sooo HOT! Also, off topic, but I love khaki pants on him! Don't know why! Lol.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@ausa,

Your translation was perfect!   I couldn't have done any better.
Thank you so very much from the bottom of my little grateful heart...really appreciate your time and efforts na...!!!  :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
I still remember reading about Nadech taking the long bus ride from his hometown Khon Khaen to Bangkok to film a lakorn because it cost less than the plane ticket.   When he graduated from high school, he and Mark Prin moved in with Pe Ae in Bangkok.  Mark gave Nadech some name brand clothes and he felt so grateful.  

Originally, Pe Ae took Nadech and Mark to Channel 7 hoping to get them contracts over there.  Things didn't work out because the big boss at channel 7 wanted them to be in the evening lakorns instead of prime time lakorns.   Pe Ae took them to channel 3 and the rest is history.    It must be fate because if Nadech were with channel 7, he and Yaya would have never met and there would never be Fai and Jeed and Yadech today.

Yaya, a very well-manner, polite, not fussy and not into brand names.  I still remember reading about her wearing the same old clothes to school everyday.   One day, the staffs at her school called her mom in and asked if the Sperbund family need any financial assistance.    Yaya just loved the soft and comfort feel of her old clothes and didn't care much about the look.   No wonder she and Nadech hit it off so well.

I'm very proud of Nadech and Yaya and consider myself fortunate to have known them in this life time. 

ausa said:
Sup’tar Nai Duang Jai (Superstar in our hearts)

Khun Ja has been a lakorn producer for almost 10 years and
she has been asked many questions. The questions she has been asked the most is
about building / creating / molding new groups of actors/actresses for the
channel, whether it be fresh newbies without prior work or newbies with prior
work who come to work with her for her for the first time. These include Pitta,
Gupgip, Mint, Diew to the 4 hua jai gang - Mark, Kim to the suparburoot
jutatthep – Preem, James Ji, James Ma who are currently super hot.

When asked about how hard it is to mould new actors that are
born to be superstars she answers that moulding them to be famous is not hard
but it is ensuring that the popularity stretches and lasts longer which is
harder.  She has seen this in the last
ten years since her mum started moulding new actors.

There are some that rise and fall. Entering the ent industry
and becoming famous requires luck and skill but for ones career to last longer
it requires excellent skills and strict discipline. Lots of people that come in
at first are ordinary kids then become overwhelm by being famous their minds
drift away and the money that they make they don’t save and spend wastefully. (I
got confused about the last sentence of this part of the article, someone
please help clarify) so if they are not disciplined or focused this popularity
could just dwindle/fade away easily, this can be seen in lots of stars from reality/audition
based shows, where their lives are changed.

There are two ways to think – this is the time to blindly
accept work/event from those who charge the most to accept and rake in the
money OR accept that will that will help build strong foundations for life and
accept good work that will be useful to oneself, doesn’t worry about money,
know how to save, not necessarily following the crowds/trends that will take
them and lead them to unknown places and leave them.

At this moment there are 2 or 3 suptars in her heart. She has
mentioned them before but they are worth complimenting because she is working
with them, and she admits that she meets there is kindness and she wants she
was to promote/enhance them. no matter how famous they are their hearts have
not changed they are stable and remain the same as the first day she met them.    

The people she has mentioned are the koo kwan, koo jin of Thailand
at this moment, it cant be anyone but Nadech – Yaya (greeedddd)

She saw Nadech since the first day whe he wore his school
uniform and rode on the bus / coach into to film his lakorn in the city. And from
a little teenager who liked to eat som tum (papaya salad) the most, he used
walk around the wearing a sarong. He is now a famous suptar of the moment. But one
thing that has not changed about Nadech is the look in his eyes. Nowadays the
look in his eyes is still honest and sincere. When he talks to someone he doesn’t
avoid their eyes and he will always look attentively. He lives and eats easily,
gets along with everyone and never has the appearance of a suptar for anyone to
feel uncomfortable with. if anyone needs help, nadech will be the first to put
his hand up to help.             

And now Yaya, she is the same. She is a a young girl that is
cute, warming and not addicted to brand names. She is calm, polite, well
mannered, focused on work, not fussy, never looks unhappy, and doesn’t complain
even if she is tired.

She says that the two are this way because of their mums
(mae kaew & mae pla) who have closely taught, instructed, cared for and
raised their children. They don’t overpraise / flatter or show of their
children over other people. Truthfully she has not heard the two mothers praise
their childen that much, (she is saying this in a kind way). Mae Pla always looks
after Yaya closely and she giver her stares when she forbids anything and Yaya
will listen and readjust her action and follow immediately. That’s why everyone
in the country who see these two and get to know them always praise them.

That’s why when Khun Ja hears news that will attempt to
destroy or backstab of their throne these two kids. She will laugh. The future
of these two kids will be long lasting, you don’t have to go to a fortune
teller to know this cause you can look at their good behaviour/manner. So she
is going to borrow the name of mae keaws book “Nadech – Yaya Suptar In The
Heart Of Ja”.

-----------------------------------

Khun Ja really admires these two kids. And we all adore the two !!!!

Any mistakes please feel free to tell me and I will change
it.            

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Vimalee - Thank you for always giving us the back story. I love reading about them and I appreciate you sharing them with us!!! In this lifetime, I can never thank you enough for all that you have shared with us ka! Thank you mak mak!

Hahaha, I remember reading the same thing about Yaya. She likes to wear the same clothes and she never goes shopping. She lets her mom pick out her clothes for her. Even before becoming an actress, Yaya already came from a wealthy family where her dad was a stockbroker. She was and always has been humble about her upbringing. I will always love Yaya for this.

Nadech, wow....I didn't know he took the bus (greyhound) all the way to Bangkok?!!! That's a pretty long bus ride, isn't it??? And I didn't know he lived with Mark, no wonder he's so much closer to Mark than the others. I always love Mark but after hearing how he gave Nadech brand name clothes, I love him even more!!! Nadech is so hardworking, I'm so proud of the long road he has taken to get where he is at today. What an extraordinary young man!

Vimalee, I agree! Imagine if there's no Yadech?!!! It must really be faith! I have always felt like these two were born to meet each other and it must be so! If they do work out, they will truly be the definition of what soulmates really are! Sa-tuk (amen)! And imagine if they have kids?!!! I hope their kids will all have GOOD VALUES AND GREAT LOOKS! By then, I will start calling Yadech the "Brangelina" of Thailand, after Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie! Lol.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
What a lovely MV just like your lovely name!

Simply beautiful....soothing song, awesome pictures, and cute moments.

Thank you for sharing, my lovely.

Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to say Good night!! Hak you girls and Thanx for everything na ka!!! So I've been working on a new video for a couple of weeks now... I wanted to share this with you all Please enjoy and let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTvfs3bcqxc
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zTvfs3bcqxc

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@ausa,

What a great timing to celebrate the DJA three years anniversary!      It all started with Fai and Jeed......

What an upbeat song....made me wanted to get up and dance even though I have two left feet.

Thank you for sharing.  You have done a great job!

ausa said:
This thread is going to be spoilt today... like lovely_k i also finished an MV today and was fortunate to chane to to just clips from DJA to celebrate 3 YEARS !!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERSuBXKZvFk&feature=youtu.be

http://youtu.be/ERSuBXKZvFk

Neezy

sarNie Adult
tsukasa said:
Hi @noc9, sorry for taking a long time to respond. I'm really busy with work and family but I'll give you a short synopsis. Both are available on youtube in thai. I watched both a long time ago when I was much younger so I might mess up the plot. 

Mon Ruk Look Toong has a synopsis on the wiki: http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/Mon_Ruk_Look_Toong_1995
This is the best version. Saranyu and Natharika are amazing singers and actors. I love the songs. I think it would be adorable for Nadech and Yaya to play. I would not mind see Nadech a country boy (drooling just thinking about it).

The other one with Mam and Willy I loved when I was young, it's just a personal preference.

I think someone mention Sailohit remake, the original was with Kob and Num Sornram. I loved that period drama. Their relationship was so lovely and Krai having to go to the battle field leaving his bride, sneaking to molest her. I'd let Nadech molest me anytime war or no war! OMG, I am picturing Nadech in his soldier uniform and Yaya in the traditional thai silk. I loved them in the lays ad. Yaya looked gorgeous in red. Sigh, soo many remake possibilities such a busy couple.

Omg, Tsukasa, Mon Ruk Look Toong is one of my favorite lakorns of all time!!! At first I didn't know what you guys were talking about because I only know the lakorn by it's Khmer version title. I'm finally on a computer and just now saw your video! Lol. But yesssss......I really want to see Yadech play this movie!!! Nadech would be the perfect country boy to play as the main character and Yaya would look so lovely playing in the 1970's part! Omg, I was only 8-9 when this movie came out and I remember watching it everyday for 3 months straight after school because I loved it so much! I can totally see Yadech singing and dancing! Ahhhhh, they need another remake soon! The last remake didn't do it justice for me!

Anyway, I was the one who suggested they did a remake of Sialohit! Isn't it such a good lakorn?! I would to see love Yadech play it! Especially like you said, Nadech in his uniform (and bad ass hair do) and Yaya in a Thai traditional silk outfit. Omg, soooo perfect! :heart:

Also, Mam and Willy have a lakorn together? Aren't they brothers and sisters in real life???

By the way, Keylargo, I am lovingggg your signature! Oh man, I need to use the phone less and the computer more, I'm missing out! Lol. Jk.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
That's what I thought too. Are we talking about Mew?
Me too Neezy! I don't ever get to see any videos or even some pictures on my phone
I don't know if your thinking the Mew that played with Pope, if you are it's not the same person. I think it's Mew (Lalita) an older generation that's use to be kookum with Willy. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
cr kerdawards

i just find it now, kerdawards 2.0 changed the date from 6th nov. to 18 december, we can find the time and place on the photo above. well, hope nadech could get the award of "born to be famous" and yaya could be there on the red carpet show...lol! well, actually, i think yaya probably would not go coz she might go back to norway for christmas and she hasnt nominated.....but i really hope she could be there for nadech, and for us, hahahha!

@vimalee u r right. and yaya got the opportunity to work for CH3 just by a cover of magazine. what should i say, yes, it is the fate for yadech!
==========================================
the big boss of CH7 should be regret :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  a lot since nadech and mark r the hotties in the town :pervie: and nadech got nearly all awards which he had been nominated during these 4 yrs :bhehe: ....lol! i feel CH7 has a little taste problem to choose the male newbies... frankly, they got beautiful girls but they havent got any newbie better looking and acting skill than nadech yet even not close.

btw, i have to thank P'Ae who chooses nadech, well, he has good taste on guys but bad taste on girls...lol!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yes, Mew Lailita is that who we are talking about in that lakorn? Or is it really Mam? Thank you for sharing the MV.
Thanks Charlenem for the info on The Kerd Award.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
fyi said:
Wow ladies this thread is moving so fast
page 613, really..? there's a lot for me to catch up (about 13 pages or around that, my last time coming here is on page 600)
anyway I can't read all in a short time soon, but after seeing the last page, just looking for the translation of khun ja and the bts clip...really finning..I'm on  :cloud9: now
I will watch @ausa and @lovely MV and the bts for mags later when I have more time but I need to take more time to sleep first

Just wanna say MISS U ALL LADIES...HAK 

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:
aww imu2 fyi vm, we're in a great place, so much 2 love here, esp da generous n kind ladies n u ! hak

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks charlenem 4 kerdaward date move. its a day after nadechs bd hope his gf would indulge him wif extra pressie by attending wif him, will def make his day, our day !

Devotely

sarNie Egg
m9saeteurn1 said:
Yes, Mew Lailita is that who we are talking about in that lakorn? Or is it really Mam? Thank you for sharing the MV.
Thanks Charlenem for the info on The Kerd Award

It's not Mew Lalita nor Mam Kathleeya. It's Mam Jintara (the lady who plays the mother of Fai, Din and Lom) who played with Willy. Hope this helps. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi meo thanks vm 4 ur time translating dja interview its really good 2 know wat it was abt ! i watched it wif smiling face b4 now i know, ty my sweet meo !
m9 thank u 4 posting drool-worthy pics, nadech is so hottt ! thanks 4 ur kind words m9 !
mc i love kikiwonderland mvs2, thanks 4 sharing !
ty vimalee sharing bts interview bits. yadech didnt change, they're so grounded n humble ! every love we pour onto them is totally worthy !
hi nee love reading ur tots, u live up 2 marcom scope ! i'll never b able 2 write so much smooth sailing content, i know u njoy writing n i love reading them, ty nee ! ure fast dl those vdos ! i agree nadech looks good in any hairdo every style suits him, pmai is sure a v creative n stylish hair stylist, always making yadech so hot n beautiful !
hak ladies

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for clarifying for us all Devotely! Lol.

Charlenem, thanks for the Kerds info! I guess the award will be the day after Nadech's birthday, I hope he gets it! It will be an extra nice birthday present. I don't think Yaya will leave to Norway so soon, especially if it's around her P'Chai's birthday. I'm still soooooo SAD!!! My boyfriend and I were suppose to leave to Thailand around the December 13th and I planned on stalking Nadech around his birthday, but sadly.....things have changed. Due to a current situation in my family (illness), I cannot leave around that time. Since I cannot get a refund back on the plane tickets, we have switched our flight to next August (2014)!!! We are going then for sure, everything is already booked! Anyway, still I wish I can be there to see Yadech in person this year. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  Hopefully they won't go overseas by the time I visit Thailand. :cry: Anyway, I guess we also have Weir's mom to thank for introducing Nadech to P'Ae!

Well ladies, enough of my comments for the day. I have to get ready for work, then I have tons and tons of school assignments to do. I will try to come back this weekend! Take care everyone and keep up with the updates and the VOTING!

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Mam k is the one who the fortune teller compared ya to and she is willy real sister.
Willy n mew Lalita used to b a famous kookwan ..I heard they actually dated but guess it didn't work out but they r still really good friend . As for mam she was kookwan with p tang n they did dated .
Every Lakorn that mew n willy play together was a hit. I would love to see yadech in a remake of one of their Lakorn but the one I like , I think Chanel 7 is already doing it . It's with p tui n Kwan
I would love to see yadech in a remake of plueng payu with oil and aum .. This might b a new challenging role for ya .. Lol

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Yaya usually leave to Norway a day b4 Christmas .
As for na and weir .. If my memories serve me right they know each other and weir like to tease na cuz he is so farang looking ..lol