[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies!!

Wow so many great pictures and comments!! You all are so great :) Thank you all hehe. Well I wanted to share something from the oops article :)

:heart: THE FIN moment in the article is when Yaya said that in another 9 years so when she is 29-30 she wants to get married and start having children. She wants to be a mother to her children......hmmmm doesn't this remind you of someone else's response.....  :heart: 

Lovely_k said:
ausa: P chompoo and boy pakorn also mentioned yaya and nadech ... Can someone please kindly translate this .......

So Girls get ready to FIN AND JIN na ka!!!!! Please Enjoy this translation:

Chompoo and Boy interview with oops mag.

:heart: OOPS: Whose smile can melt your heart?
Chompoo: Yaya's smile can bright up the day because it came from her heart. It's the most sincere smile.
OOPS: If you can ask Yaya one question, what would it be?
Chompoo: I want to ask her if she really went to dinner date with Nadech? I didn't want to know ok Yaya but oops forced me to ask lol

OOPS: If you can switch body with someone who would that be?
Boy: Yaya because I want to be Nadech's leading lady. I want to pull Nadech's chest hair. I saw Yaya like to do it and I want to do it too. Nadech won't let me do it, he only let Yaya lol  :heart: 
Thank you lovely_k for the translations. P chom and boy are definate yadech shippers. Lol chom ... We want to know and hear them confess their dinner date too and boy is just too cute -ya has done that since the filming of the 4 hhkk series.

Thank you to everyone who have posted links and pics of the latest RFTD bts.... GRRRREEEEDDDD and FFFFIIIINNNNN mark. Bring on 2014.

Talking about remakes... I want yadech to one day do manne yard fah ... And also definately remake OUM RUK -we don't have to have a guessing game of whether there's a baby or not cos there's definatly one in the end.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry every1 off topic

Neezy
Also, the rumor that says Yaya and JJ might to a remake together of Ken T and Janie lakorn....do you guys know which lakorn that is? Is it the one where they are stuck on an island or the one that takes place in like the 1950??? Both lakorns are great and I would like to see Yadech do a remake of either one of them.

nee im wif u on this, i njoy ken&janie esp da stuck on island 1 ! they were so funny, great chem, portrayed comic as well as emotional scenes well ! i'll like 2c yadech do a remake on this ! i love potato ost v much n da lyrics, beach ost while fishing is good 2 !

Nezzy
MrsChum - Thanks for answering my question! I love that lakorn too! Nadech would look so stylish playing the main character, but too bad it's rumored to be JJ instead.

ure so right nee nadech would b so cool n stylish n gusty yaya causing nadech heartache n frustration n we know how hes like when anger steps in, just like khun charles, so hot but alas its not 2b 4 nns 2 happen between yadech, disappointed !

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks @key miss You too

The remake lakorn Will be neung nai suang

Thanks for the bts. So sweet scene

Thanks girls for the pics and translation too

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translation Lovely_K!!! You really are super fast and great at posting news! Sooo happy to have you here with us at Yadech's forum! HAK!

Keylargo - I agree! Nadech would fit the role of Neung Nai Suang more! He's sooo much more charming than JJ and so much sexier when he's aggressive. I just can't picture JJ man-handling anyone. I always see Nadech attending awards with his hair slicked back and I always wanted him to do a role like the one in Neung Nai Suang. So perfect for him!

Anyway, I'm just curious....has JJ played any other roles besides a period lakorn from like the 1950? Because isn't his role in the Gentlemen series about the same role as Ken T in this remake lakorn???

Speaking of Ken T and Janie on the island, I just got done watching the lakorn a few days ago, and it makes me miss Ken T. I haven't seen any of his new lakorns in 3 years but I want to see the one with him and Chompoo that's coming out soon!!! I have never seen Chompoo act. I was never a big fan of hers until I watched the 3zaap interviews with her and Yadech! Lol. Anyway, sorry, off topic!

Thanks Soso68 for the info! Thanks Tippy and everyone else for the awesome comments and updates!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Again, off topic, but am I the only one who thinks Nadech is superrrr sexy with a tan?!!!

I know most Asian (especially in Asia) prefers for someone to be "light-skin" but man.....maybe it's the American culture in me but I love it when Nadech and Yaya (or other actors/actresses) gets a tan! I mean nothing too dark like Yaya's mom but more of like a white person's tan, you know? Anyway, sorry if anyone is offended by this post and thinks I'm being super sterotypical. I would like to apologize in advance.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
I just wanna share another set of pics to add to @MC pics. Thank you @mc for being so fast!!

I believe the video should be up soon hehe!!! Hopefully someone will be generous to upload it as soon as they can cause my heart can't tai the wait. Entertainment news desk will be the ones to air it :) Get ready to Squeel hehehe!!!

why everything is so sweet today ....sugar overdose :spin: :drool:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Again, off topic, but am I the only one who thinks Nadech is superrrr sexy with a tan?!!!

I know most Asian (especially in Asia) prefers for someone to be "light-skin" but man.....maybe it's the American culture in me but I love it when Nadech and Yaya (or other actors/actresses) gets a tan! I mean nothing too dark like Yaya's mom but more of like a white person's tan, you know? Anyway, sorry if anyone is offended by this post and thinks I'm being super sterotypical. I would like to apologize in advance.
Have to agree with you Nee!! Nadech is sizzling Hot Hot in Lemonade Mag. He's SEXY, GORGEOUS, and HOT HOT HOT :drools: :drools:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Ladies!!
Neezy- maybe I can just buy a copy off of you? Btw def. Not. Nadech is sexy with tan, white, black or yellow haha
Thank you Lovely for the translate. Lol

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
Thank you guys for all the comments , translations and for the wonderful pics :) love it !! .. Our oppa Nadech truly has a "FLAMING CHARISMA" that never ends !! :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult

Gosh, he is the most sexiest Asian man alive! haha :yes:  :heart:  :wub:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:
Oh, I forgot to add, of course sexiest after my bf. LoL hahaha

& this is the handsome dork we see when he's not working! haha

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@MrsChum I think so too. I see DJA all over IG too. I love all those pictures. There were super young and still beautiful! :wub:

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
yaya kugimiya said:

hi tsukasa

this is not a problem as long as you have much time to download again a little sacrifice for addiction hehehe :beer:
I'm working on it. I'm hoping all of the ones I want are still available. :( sometimes the take the links down.

Thanks everyone for the pics and translations! I'm catching up while in a meeting. looking through hot scenes while trying to act professional.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
tsukasa said:
I'm working on it. I'm hoping all of the ones I want are still available. :( sometimes the take the links down.

Thanks everyone for the pics and translations! I'm catching up while in a meeting. looking through hot scenes while trying to act professional.
Haha, don't drool before you get caught cus Nadech pic is HOT enough to make you drool and faint :)

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Neezy said:
No problem! Love you girls! Looking forward to the translation tomorrow! I have class in a few hours so I should get some rest. Yadech is always keeping me up!!! Tsk tsk. Lol. Anyway, goodnight my lovely ladies!
Me to! But I have work.