[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
yaya kugimiya said:
nadech looks busy imagining things here like making love with mayumi hehehe :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: in order to act naturally during the WILLING SCENE and the R scene but actually they can act perfectly if yadech will be left alone in a bedroom with a locked door to familiarized their characters in RS and in real life :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Someone need to suggest to the director to just leave the camera inside the room and make them comfortable with each other lol *explore each other*

Can u imagine these two alone with each other?!!  :pervie: btw nadech looks comfortable lying down... it looks like its not their first time lol

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
I use to be addicted to lakorns, took a long break and Yadech got me hooked again. I happily fell off the wagon but now that I'm caught up to everything, watched all the Heirs in one sitting, rewatched TNNK (I love Darunee & Athit). Anyways, I'm sad they have only 3 lakorns together. I've been meaning to ask you all if they were in another remake which one would you want them in?

I will start. I have 2 old ones I think they'd be great to remake.

My first one is pretty old but I love the Sarunyu version of Mon Ruk. I think Nadech has a wonderful voice. Yaya sings ok, but wouldn't they be cute? This is my favorite song:

Another remake I'd love to see them in is called 
  • Muean Khon La Fark Fah เหมือนคนละฟากฟ้า With Willy and Mam. Mam plays a girls raised abroad so I think Yaya would fit it perfectly. Love the screeny in the original, they filmed in Canada.
What about you?

nocturne9

sarNie Egg
tsukasa said:
I use to be addicted to lakorns, took a long break and Yadech got me hooked again. I happily fell off the wagon but now that I'm caught up to everything, watched all the Heirs in one sitting, rewatched TNNK (I love Darunee & Athit). Anyways, I'm sad they have only 3 lakorns together. I've been meaning to ask you all if they were in another remake which one would you want them in?

I will start. I have 2 old ones I think they'd be great to remake.

My first one is pretty old but I love the Sarunyu version of Mon Ruk. I think Nadech has a wonderful voice. Yaya sings ok, but wouldn't they be cute? This is my favorite song:

Another remake I'd love to see them in is called 
  • Muean Khon La Fark Fah เหมือนคนละฟากฟ้า With Willy and Mam. Mam plays a girls raised abroad so I think Yaya would fit it perfectly. Love the screeny in the original, they filmed in Canada.

What about you?
HI - quiet lurker of yadech here.  Do you mind giving me a brief summary of the 2 lakorns above?  I would love a remake a manee ya fai cause yaya can be a perfect princess and nadech can be a bada** changchun ... hehehe... or silamanee is also good but they just had a remake so will not happen soon. 

nocturne9

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
I don't like for them to do remake but since this is a question mine would be the one that Ann and Willy lakorn " Manee Yard Fah". I want to see Yaya as a princess and Nadech will be her Prince Charming. He play as her body guard and also her husband.
LOL.. same same mind here... :dance2:

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
I don't like for them to do remake but since this is a question mine would be the one that Ann and Willy lakorn " Manee Yard Fah". I want to see Yaya as a princess and Nadech will be her Prince Charming. He play as her body guard and also her husband.
I didn't like the ending of MYF like they rushed it. but I agree, I would love to see Yaya as a princess and Nadech as a body guard/husband.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Sorry to bother if anyone have time can someone translate this. Mayb the important....thank you!!
I think it's about RS. Got it from Komchadluek.
There's pic but can't upload pic from phone.
วันอังคารที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน 2556
ขบขีดเขียน:'Sup'Tar ในดวงใจ'

นับไปนับมาหญิงยศทำงานเป็นผู้จัดละครมาเกือบจะสิบปีแล้วค่ะ เวลามีนักข่าวมาสัมภาษณ์ว่า รู้สึกยังไงที่เป็นผู้จัดหน้าใหม่ ก็ต้องเตือนความจำกันไปว่า ไม่ค่อยใหม่แล้วมั้งคะ

ตลอดเวลาที่ทำงานมา โจทย์ที่ได้รับบ่อยที่สุดก็คือ การปั้นนักแสดงรุ่นใหม่ให้แก่ช่อง ไม่ว่าจะใหม่เอี่ยมแกะกล่องหรือมีผลงานจากที่อื่นมาบ้างแล้วแต่เพิ่งมาร่วมงานกับเราเป็นครั้งแรก นึกย้อนกลับไปก็มี พิตต้า ณ พัทลุง, "กุ๊บกิ๊บ" สุมณทิพย์, "มิ้น" ณัฐวรา, "เดี่ยว" สุริยน จนมาถึงเซต สี่หัวใจแห่งขุนเขา "หมาก" ปริญ, "คิม" คิมเบอร์ลี่ ยาวมาถึง สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นน้อง "พรีม" รมิตา, "เจมส์" จิรายุ, เจมส์ มาร์ ที่ตอนนี้เรียกว่าดังทะลุจุดเดือดไปกันหมดแล้ว เวลาใครมาถามว่า การปั้นนักแสดงหน้าใหม่ให้แจ้งเกิดนั้นยากไหม หญิงยศตอบไปเสมอว่า ปั้นให้ดังไม่ยาก อยู่ให้ยาวนั้นยากกว่า อยู่ให้ยืดอย่างสุขสบายนั้นยากที่สุด เพราะได้เห็นมามากค่ะ ตั้งแต่สมัยคุณแม่ที่ปั้นนักแสดงมามากมาย ปั้นมาสิบ ใช้ได้จริงๆ ไม่ถึงครึ่ง

อยู่แล้วดีมีบ้าง ขึ้นวูบเดียวแล้วดิ่งลงมีมาก การเข้ามาแล้วโด่งดังต้องอาศัยดวงบวกฝีมือ แต่การจะอยู่เพื่อยึดเป็นอาชีพให้ยืนยาวต้องใช้ฝีมือล้วนๆ บวกกับวินัยที่เคร่งครัด หลายคนเข้ามาตอนแรกเป็นเด็กน้อยธรรมดาๆ แต่พอหน้าแตะกับสปอตไลท์ หูได้ยินเสียงแซ่ซ้องสรรเสริญ ปรบมือเยินยอ เท้าก็ชักจะลอยขึ้นไม่ติดพื้นเอาเสียแล้ว เงินที่ไหลพรูเข้ามาแทนที่จะเก็บออมไว้ใช้ก็กลายสภาพเป็นของฟุ่มเฟือย

ชื่อเสียงนะคะ ถ้าเราไม่ตั้งสติอยู่กับมันดีๆ มันจะพัดพาเราไปในทิศทางที่ปัดเป๋ไปได้ง่ายๆ ทีเดียว โดยเฉพาะการประกวดต่างๆ ที่ผุดขึ้นมาทุกวี่ทุกวัน คนดังเพียงชั่วข้ามคืน พลิกชีวิตจากหน้าหลังมือด้านๆ ให้กลายเป็นมือที่ใส่แหวนเพชรเม็ดเป้งไปได้ในพริบตา งานจ้างงานทุ่มวิ่งพุ่งเข้าใส่ จัดเวลาตารางชีวิตกันไม่หวาดไม่ไหว

มีอยู่สองทางให้เลือกค่ะว่า คุณจะคิดว่านี่คือช่วงเวลาโกยเถิดโยม แล้วหลับหูหลับตารับงานรับเงิน คนไหนจ้างแพงกว่าไปหาคนนั้น รับ รับ รับ กินให้อิ่มจนท้องแตกตาย หรืออีกทางคือรับเอาช่วงเวลานี้มาเป็นการสร้างรากฐานที่มั่นคงให้ชีวิต รับงานที่ดีต่อเราและต่อยอดความฝัน ไม่เอาเม็ดเงินเป็นตัวตั้ง แต่เลือกงานที่จะส่งเราให้ไปต่อได้ในอนาคต รู้จักอดออม ไม่หลงละเลิงไปกับบรรดาพายุหมุนที่ไม่รู้ว่าจะพาเราไปทิ้งลงตรงไหน

ช่วงนี้หญิงยศมีซุปตาร์ในดวงใจอยู่สองสามคนค่ะ อาจเป็นคนที่เคยกล่าวถึงมาแล้วแต่ขอกล่าวถึงซ้ำด้วยความชื่นชมและอาจด้วยความสนิทสนมเพราะได้ทำงานร่วมกันอยู่ในช่วงนี้ แต่ต้องยอมรับว่าเวลาได้เจอคนเหล่านี้แล้วจะเกิดความเอ็นดูและอยากส่งเสริม เพราะต่อให้ชื่อเสียงพุ่งเข้าชนพวกเขาเป็นพายุแรงแค่ไหน แต่แก่นแท้ข้างในของพวกเขากลับไม่สั่นคลอน ยังคงเป็นเหมือนวันแรกที่เดินเข้ามาในวงการอย่างไม่มีผิดเพี้ยน

คนที่หญิงยศจะพูดถึงก็คือคู่จิ้นคู่ขวัญที่เรียกว่าเป็นที่สุดของประเทศไทยในยุคสมัยนี้ คงเป็นใครไปไม่ได้นอกจาก ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า (เอ้า กรี๊ดดดดดดดดด)

หญิงยศเห็นณเดชน์ตั้งแต่วันแรกที่ใส่ชุดนักเรียนนั่งรถทัวร์เข้ามาถ่ายละครในกรุงเทพฯ จากเด็กผู้ชายตัวน้อยๆ ที่ชอบกินส้มตำปลาร้าเป็นชีวิตจิตใจ เวลาถ่ายละครเสร็จชอบนุ่งผ้าขาวม้าเดินไปมา กลายมาเป็นซูเปอร์สตาร์เบอร์ต้นเบอร์ใหญ่ของประเทศไทย แต่สิ่งหนึ่งที่ไม่เคยเปลี่ยนไปเลยของณเดชน์คือ แววตา ทุกวันนี้ที่ถ่ายละครอยู่ด้วยกัน หญิงยศยังเห็นแววตาใสซื่อ จริงใจคู่เดิมที่เวลาคุยกับใครเขาจะไม่เคยหลบตา แต่จะมองจ้องเป๋งแป๋วอยู่เสมอ เพราะเด็กคนนี้ไม่มีอะไรปิดบัง กินง่ายอยู่ง่ายเข้าได้กับทุกคน น่ารักเสมอต้นเสมอปลาย และไม่เคยมีมาดของซูเปอร์สตาร์มาเบ่งใส่ให้ใครต้องอึดอัด เมื่อใครต้องการความช่วยเหลือณเดชน์จะพุ่งถึงตัวคนแรก

ส่วนน้องญาญ่าก็เช่นเดียวกัน ญาญ่าเป็นเด็กผู้หญิงที่น่ารัก อ่อนน้อมถ่อมตน ไม่ติดยี่ห้อ ไม่พะรุงพะรังไปด้วยสินค้าแบรนด์เนม ตรงกันข้ามน้องกลับเป็นเด็กที่สงบเงียบเรียบร้อย ตั้งใจเรียน ตั้งใจทำงาน ไม่เรื่องมาก ไม่หน้าหงิกงอ ไม่เคยปริปากบ่นไม่ว่าจะเหนื่อยแสนเหนื่อยแค่ไหน

ทั้งหมดทั้งสิ้นนี้หญิงยศขอยกยอดความดีให้คุณแม่ของน้องทั้งสองคนคือ แม่แก้ว และ แม่ปลา ที่คอยอบรมสั่งสอนดูแลน้องทั้งสองคนอย่างใกล้ชิด และไม่ยกยอลูกตัวเองให้ดูเหนือใคร ตรงกันข้ามหญิงยศได้ยินคุณแม่ทั้งสองชมลูกๆ น้อยมาก เต็มที่ก็เล่าเรื่องด้วยความเอ็นดู ยิ่งแม่ปลาของญาญ่ายิ่งแล้วใหญ่ คุมเข้มน้องเสมอ ทันทีที่แม่ปลาส่งสายตาปราม ญาญ่าจะม้วนหางตัวพับตัวอ่อนลงไปทันที แต่ถึงสองคุณแม่ไม่ชื่นชม คนอื่นทั้งประเทศที่เห็นและได้รู้จักน้องทั้งสองก็พร้อมจะเอ่ยคำนิยมอยู่เสมออยู่แล้ว

หญิงยศเองเวลาได้ยินข่าวว่าจะมีใครมาเขย่าบัลลังก์ของเจ้าตัวเล็กสองคนนี้แล้วก็ได้แต่แอบขำ ขอพูดตรงนี้เลยว่า เด็กสองนี้มีอนาคตสดใสอีกไกลอย่างแน่นอน ไม่ต้องดูดวงประกอบ เพราะดูพฤติกรรมนั้นแม่นยำกว่าเยอะ วันนี้เลยขอยืมชื่อหนังสือของแม่แก้วมาเป็นชื่อคอลัมน์ซะเลย ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า ซุป'ตาร์ในดวงใจของเจ้!!!!

(หมายเหตุ 'Sup'Tar ในดวงใจ' : คอลัมน์ ขบคิดขีดเขียน โดย... หญิงยศ)
คนอ่าน 2,683 คน

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@MC Well it's safe to say that right now It can't get any hotter in this thread than because of the pics you shared. OMG I can feel the sexual tension lol hehe  :woot:  :dance1: Haha lol it must suck for his other lakorn producers knowing that NO MATTER WHAT the chemistry between him and other leading actresses are NOTHING like the CHEMISTRY aka SEXUAL CHEMISTRY he has with Yaya. BTW Nadech's ears are TOTALLY RED!!!

P.S: Nadech is probably thinking he can't wait 9 years to marry this girl He's gotta do it sooner hehe lol. I'm sure Yaya would be in agreeance.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Dont get me started on manee yard fah....If they one day decide to remake manee yard fah, I would be in heaven! love that drama!! Yadech in myf?! Omg!!!!!!!!! that would be my birthday, xmas, and valentines presents!!!!!!! We need to petition for a remake of manee yard fah!!! Its been so long since they made myf and there hasnt been a remake but they remake lakorns like koo kum every 4-5 yrs!! Give us manee yard fah with yadech!!! Anne thongprasom as producer would be even better!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thank you MrsChum for the sharing the HOT picture with us!!!! Ahhhhh, I seriously cannot wait for this lakorn! Maybe they're pro-longing the lakorn on purpose because they know once Yadech are back on screen, us Yadechers are gonna go crazy and ratings are gonna sky-rocket!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
mc ure killing me but its sweet murder n i love it !!!  thanks 4 sharing these sooo hot pics ! n our yaya is smiling !!! can it get any hotter, m so glad its yadech starring in this hot scene 4 us 2 major drool ! thanks my mc, heart u, u illuminated my afternoon, coffee is not needed !

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hey ladies!!! Speaking of remakes, I'm on a different route. I like the princess movie with Anne and Willy, but I would like to see Yadech in another comedy instead. Something light-hearted. I want Yaya to have other roles besides a tomboy role which we always see her in BUT I have to make one exception! I really want to see Yadech do a remake of the lakorn with Pete Thongjure and Mam, the one where the main character is named toilet (lol).

Also, the rumor that says Yaya and JJ might to a remake together of Ken T and Janie lakorn....do you guys know which lakorn that is? Is it the one where they are stuck on an island or the one that takes place in like the 1950??? Both lakorns are great and I would like to see Yadech do a remake of either one of them.

Finally, I would want to see Yadech do a period lakorn. Probably do a remake of the Num and Kob boran one. I think they will do a great job for sure! Something new and different!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Also, I would like to see the gang from 4 Hearts of the Mountains do a lakorn together (not a series, but the same lakorn). But this might be hard because of everyone's schedules. Anyway, if they do make one, the couples would be....

Nadech - Yaya (as the leading couple of course)
Mark - Kim
Boy - Margie

If there would be a 4th couple in the lakorn, then Mint Chalida and James Ma! I'm trying to think if there's a remake where they can all be featured in the lakorn, but I can't think of any. But if they ever do decide to put the gang all in one lakorn again, everyone would have super fun BTS!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
tsukasa said:
Worst thing ever. My hard drive died. All of my Yadech dramas gone!  :cry:  :cry1:

hi tsukasa

this is not a problem as long as you have much time to download again a little sacrifice for addiction hehehe :beer:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Hey ladies!!! Speaking of remakes, I'm on a different route. I like the princess movie with Anne and Willy, but I would like to see Yadech in another comedy instead. Something light-hearted. I want Yaya to have other roles besides a tomboy role which we always see her in BUT I have to make one exception! I really want to see Yadech do a remake of the lakorn with Pete Thongjure and Mam, the one where the main character is named toilet (lol).

Also, the rumor that says Yaya and JJ might to a remake together of Ken T and Janie lakorn....do you guys know which lakorn that is? Is it the one where they are stuck on an island or the one that takes place in like the 1950??? Both lakorns are great and I would like to see Yadech do a remake of either one of them.

Finally, I would want to see Yadech to a period lakorn. Probably do a remake of the Num and Kob boran one. I think they will do a great job for sure! Something new and different!   
I think the lakorn Yaya and Jame J rumor to be in is "Nueng Nai Suang" it a period lakorn. I also like this lakorn too. 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Tsukasa - Sorry to hear about your lost of dramas. :(

When I found out they terminated Wishboniko channel on Youtube, I nearly cried!!! Thank goodness for LakornCrack! I downloaded all of Yadech's lakorns right away and transferred them onto dvds! I have DJA and GRGR on dvds, but I'm in the process of doing TNNKK now. I'm so paranoid my computer will break down on me before I complete so I even transferred everything onto my flashdrive. Lol. But YayaKugimiya is right. It'll be such a longgg process to do everything again, but SO WORTH IT!!! I have backups of everything in case my dvds scratches also! Lol. Su su!!!

MrsChum - Thanks for answering my question! I love that lakorn too! Nadech would look so stylish playing the main character, but too bad it's rumored to be JJ instead.