[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
3zap won't air for another 2-3 wk from now. Hope we find out the exact date soon, I can't wait to watch it too. Esp, with Kalamere and Chom as the host we will get some juicy question :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Falada, m9, MrsChum for sharing pictures and clip na.  Yaya is so beautiful and Nadech is so hot!!

dami1025 said:
Woah every time i stop by, i feel like i need to check this topic every single hour if i dont want to miss anything :p thanks guys, for all your hard works, appreciate it very much :)
I come across this 2 youtube video, and it would be so amazing if anyone can help me with the translation :p

The 2nd is Lays CF BTS, so funny, both of them, hehe i wish i can understand Thai to read these funny captions!
http://youtu.be/juq5VMPO_2I

Sorry im online w my phone so i cant attach the vids properly, hope u dont mind!! Thanks again, girls!! Feel so good to be here hihi

Here's the translation of the captions ja.

It was so cute how they warm up before cooking!!
Nadech:    I’m ready to tease/pick on Yaya krub.
Rabbit:     Ehhhhh!
Nadech:    Just kidding.   I meant I’m ready to work krub.
Rabbit:      No excuse.   Too late.

Nadech:     Something stuck in your teeth, Yaya.
Bear:           So she really looks.
Yaya:            I don’t see anything   (Nadech’s laughing so hard)
Nadech:      There really is.

@0:50        
Yaya:            Amen…….whoever lies, may he  @#%$#@!!#@
                    (Nadech sweats)
                    (Yaya blows flour at Nadech)
Rabbit:       Yay…….get him back.

Nadech:      Is this lime ripe yet?

@1:35
Yaya:            Must get revenge  (Yaya smirks)
Rabbit:        OK
Yaya:            Dangerous!!!
Rabbit:        Strong danger radiating……

@2:26
Nadech:      Today we really had fun.
Rabbit:        Did you ask Yaya?

LOL at the end, when Nadech didn’t let  the director hugs Yaya.  Then the director said,  “Ohhhh……I understand"

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Thank bubba for the translation! Na rak makkkk! :heart:
Thanks ladies for ur update!!! :heart: Every pics of Yaya in 3zap show r so beautiful. gorgeous, radiant, stunning,... Oh my ladies, I couldn't find any suitable word to describe her beauty! :weee: I'm a girl, I even almost fainted when seeing those pics, so curious how Nadech felt? :pervie:
I'm eager to see this show on air. I think Kalamea and Chompoo gave Ya a lot of difficult ques, she must have been teased so much!!! :bhehe: Becoz she was shy like this:

Cre: Barry.Ya

And I love this one:

Cre: กรูด มะกรูด คร้า

How matching our NY are!!! :dance3:

Cre: on the pic

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol, thank you Bubba for always translating! Khub khun mak mak
I can't wait either. I know those girls must have teased her just like they did with Nadech!!!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to but I'm glad that all of you are so AWESOME for sharing all the pics, videos and comments. I can't wait till 3zap airs to see what they asked her... I have a feeling Nadech will come up. I mean how do you not ask about him. Anywhoo BIG THANX!!!! I APPRECIATE it. Love the dedication and hard work everyone has put in to make this thread so enjoyable. 
@tippy @bubba @key @mrschum @yk @m9 @c1 @falada @meo @vim @dev @huan @lu @neezy @char @pinky @soso @cookiies @sasha and etc....  :coolpix:  :thanks:  :wink:  :clap:  :thumbup: . Lastly I hope everyone has a beautiful day/night, take care and sweet dreams!!!!. 

Below are some pics to enjoy :) you can tell that their bf and gf just by how close they are with eachother's families hehe

Also just reposting pic of Mario and Nadech Dont they look so handsome too dreamy thanx @m9

Ughhh he's so incredibly good looking in black  :woot2:  :drools:  :heart:  :blush:

Nadech and yaya's children would look super cute and prob one of the most beautiful children I can tell just by seeing them pose with other halfer children

Also check out this video!!! You'll love it just a recap of Mother's day/ merit day :)

https://vimeo.com/72389690

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u 4 sharing beautiful pics n vdo wif us : m9 meo lovely bubba ! thanks 4 translation bubba ! meo love yr matching colour cordination pic, yayas so beautiful, nadech so handsome ! welcome back lovely, miz u ! love those family pic !

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Glad to see u back, lovely_k!!! :heart: Thanks for the clip, lovely_k! How sweet they were in it!!! :dance2: I love the scene they held the candle together! I wish they could hold the feelings in their heart shining like the candle's fire!!! :woot:
Ladies, I heard that Yaya go to Japanese for shooting of Uniqlo today, right?
Some more cute pics! I think NY really worked together yesterday! :yes:
Cr: iwfoniwpzfon IG

A fanmade pic :heart:

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
My friend translated what mea Kaew said in this pic:

"Yesterday Yaya came here to show her love and respect to me. I was greeting so much. I wish for Yaya would have goodness what made from past to present. Wishes of happiness for all."
Mea Kaew seemed to be happy a lot, right? :dance1: Mea Kaew is exactly best Yadech shipper!!! Love mea Kaew tee sood!!! :heart:
5555 this pic is so meaningful. :heart:

Cre: NY Always :: Nadech & YaYa

I'm not too busy today, so I posted a bit much! Hope u guys enjoy it na kha!!! :flowers:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi meo i love all beautiful co-ordinated pic u posted ! thank u 4 yr efforts ...love da cute cupcake 2 ! O
thank u bubba, vdo is simply so beautiful ! O

selenabaya

sarNie Egg
 Here 's the Yadech's schedule upcoming in August:

Yaya:     15-18/08     Go to Japan for photoshoot UNIQLO
                                15-16/08: Flying Thai Airline TG 640 (Business class, gate 1)@Suvarnabhumi (Thailand) 22.10 - Narita (Japan) 6.20 am
                                18/08: Return by Thai Airline TG 661 @Haneda (Japan) 0.20 am - @Suvarnabhumi (Thailand) 4.50 am

18/08          Filming The Rising Sun 

19-22/08     Studying at Chulalongkorn University

23-25/08      Filming The Rising Sun (maybe have changed)

26-29/08      Studying at Chulalongkorn University

Nadech: 15/08        Filming The Rising Sun

17/08        Attending Secret 5 @Central Plaza (from 10.00)
                              Event 15th Anniversary Bausch&Lom @Cinema 8 (from 15.00-17.00)

18/08        Filming The Rising Sun 
                              Event AIA@Pattaya city, Chonburi province (from 18.00)

19-22/08   Studying at RSU

23-25/08    Filming The Rising Sun

27/08        Marc Jacobs @Siam Paragon (from 18.00)

29/08        H&M @CTW (from 19.00)

31/08        Event Yum Yum@Khon Kaen (from12.00  - 17.00)

Cre: NY Home at Pantip, Nadechworld

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks @lovely for all the pics and welcome back

Thanks @bubba for translation and@meo

Thanks @selenabaya for the schedules

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Falada i heart u for posting these lovely pics of yaya...  each pics are perfect! they captures yaya's beauty and her face expressions are just so cute!

yaya is sooo gorgeous! i love her orange skirt, the wide ribbon emphasize her small waist and curves. i love the gold choker she puts on, her make up is flawless. and her smile... is so radiant! i wonder what the hosts were saying to her that makes her cringe, smile and laugh!

and look at the hand gestures chompoo were doing... i wonder what she was saying to yaya... perhaps she was quizzing yaya abt nadech? "so, you and nadech are an item?" (refer to her hand gestures) *lol*

Falada said:
Credits: BarryYa & NYtogether 

Love Yaya. <3

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
tq bubba for the translation, i enjoy watching the lays bts vids over and over and now with ur translation i understand better. nadech just love to tease yaya, i think his life wouldnt be as complete wthout a day of teasing yaya. and yaya is such a sporting girl, she could take all nadech's teasing.

meo, i would never be tired of watching yaya in her orange skirt! she is just stunning in the 3zap pics. she is just spontaneous covering her face with her skirts!

meocutduoi said:
Thank bubba for the translation! Na rak makkkk! :heart:
Thanks ladies for ur update!!! :heart: Every pics of Yaya in 3zap show r so beautiful. gorgeous, radiant, stunning,... Oh my ladies, I couldn't find any suitable word to describe her beauty! :weee: I'm a girl, I even almost fainted when seeing those pics, so curious how Nadech felt? :pervie:
I'm eager to see this show on air. I think Kalamea and Chompoo gave Ya a lot of difficult ques, she must have been teased so much!!! :bhehe: Becoz she was shy like this:

Cre: Barry.Ya

And I love this one:

Cre: กรูด มะกรูด คร้า

How matching our NY are!!! :dance3:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Everyone! Thank You for posting all these wonderful pictures and videos. I love how Nadech look so good serious/mad in the filiming of Rising Sun.

Cr: As Tagged
Looks like she is off to Japan. Her and her glasses matches Nadech very well! hehe

This girl is so lucky! She has tons of good pictures with Nadech! That's exactly how I would pose with Nadech also, except maybe my arms all the way around his waist. LOL

Ah, no comment except "Wow"! LoL

So dreamy in these BJ Jean pictures!

Hehe, such a dork!

a Oh!! Nadech & his new Na'ek. They look cute together too. Like sibling..hehe :)

She's so cute!
http://instagram.com/p/dCg4WgsPMD/

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha, omg, Yaya's soooo cute in the video link!!! How can someone NOT think she's adorable?!!

And I agree, I love it when Nadech looks so serious! I remember reading an article where they asked Yaya which character she likes better in GRGR, Charles or P'Mor the doctor. Yaya responded how she thinks every girl secretly likes a bad boy but if there's a guy who has both character traits, that would be great. I think Nadech has both! He's suchhhh a gentleman but he can turn it on and becomes a badass in 2.5 seconds! Hehe. I guess Yaya got what she wanted!