[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, so many things to update, Yaya was so beautiful in the show, thanks all lovely ladies for all updates.

I smiled a lot while seeing picture Yaya was taken with Mae Keaw on Mother's Day. Such a sweet relationship and I love all translated comments as well.

Now I'm waiting for Ch3 calendar and Traveller magazine in September, the future seems to be so bright, haha.

Have a nice day, ladies !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u meo, wat u posted r totally cute n beautiful esp da wedding n honeymoon pic ! so creative !
lu welcome back, miz u much !
bubba n lu me2 waiting 4 ch3 cal !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thank you everyone for the updates! been pretty busy lately but will make some time to comment and share some beautiful yadech pix here! ^^ 

cr as tagged

yaya daydreaming..? she looks so cute!! 

cr: @maew_makeup

the special edition ploygampetch

nadech looks dreamy~~~ and real good in this camo tee!  

have a great weekend!! 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi m9 good morning to u ! thanks 4 yayas cute pic ! have a nice day ahead m9 !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yadech's first year together.....bring back the feeling of nostalgic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsWakmvHic8
credit:  Khessanee waiphot

Watching this MV made me feel kinda sad - they have grown so much and so fast.   I like the choice of the music here.  It is not too often that someone will pick a country music for their MV.

1:20 & 1:55 - their first Mother's Day, not a merit couple yet.

1:30 - fitting for DJA...way to cuteeeee (Nadech has grown so much from a lanky kid to a handsome young man)

2:30 - their first CF Foremost....Nadech had a cut on his right eyebrow from the car accident.

2:45 - introduced the main cast of 4HJHKK ( :heart: :heart: :heart: their looks here)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks:  meo,  m9, tipppy for the beautiful pictures.
@Lu, welcome back. Me too, can't wait for the calendar & Traveler Mag.
@Vimalee, thanks for the pictures and vid clip, sure bring back a good memory.

Talukongtai show for RS1&2 bts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alc2Un0YCPk
cr:CutelyBearEntTV1

It was so cold that everybody tried to find a way to keep themselves warm, however our Nadech is so funny @2:12 haha.

A bonus pictures....so sweet!!

cr:NY Home at Pantip

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Keylargo! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
You're welcome Soso68 and Bubba!
Thanks Vimalee & Bubba for the MV & video clip!!
Welcome Back Lulu! You've been gone for awhile? We miss you!

dami1025

sarNie Egg
Hey guys, thanks you all @bubba, @meo, @falada, @m9, @yk! @vimalee, @keylargo... and many more for all the lovely comments, videos and pics! (sorry if i missed someone :( ) Cant wait to see their shows to be on air (with engsub hehe) and ch3 calendar! I still remember the 2012 signing event, hopefully all of ch3 young stars could make it this year ;P
Have a great weekends na kha :heart: :heart:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

calling to those with kind soul please help me for the english translation of this video where nadech shown the picture of yaya and the fans were screaming.

i'm dying to know the english translation of this portion. nadech was so handsome here.we can really realized his face is not really long like the bashers said.thanks in advance. :kiss2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0kdMgrTayc

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all

i guess the hosts of 3zap teased yaya about nadech
  in this picture...correct me if i'm wrong

thank you again falada

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u vimalee 4 vdo n interesting accompanying text, it sure is sweet yadechs memory lane !
hi bubba thank u 4 bts vdo n beautiful pic ! love those scenes in grgr, they were both in awe after/during da kiss, i believe not only during filming but sparks n butterflies flew everywhere n fate bring them where theyre today as a couple ! theyre more than perfect !
thank u salenabaya 4 3zaap air date, looking forward, esp 2 admire yayas beauty n coyness !
thank u c1ndy 4 vdo ! feels so good 2 c yadechs love, love da song !
ure welcome dami, nice beautiful weekend 2u2 !

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all esp meocutdoui

when is this?is this new?did yadech met up prior to yaya's departure to japan?please enlighten me.thanks

bubba

Keep On Smiling
yaya kugimiya said:
hi all

calling to those with kind soul please help me for the english translation of this video where nadech shown the picture of yaya and the fans were screaming.

i'm dying to know the english translation of this portion. nadech was so handsome here.we can really realized his face is not really long like the bashers said.thanks in advance. :kiss2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0kdMgrTayc

Nadech likes to take pictures.  He said he had to force people to post for him.  Of all the pictures,  he liked the one he took of Yaya the
most  because of the lighting.  Then, Chompoo said, "Lke The Most."  ( the fans were screaming :woot2: :woot2: ) . Nadech said he like

the color- orange and the lighting in that picture. The ladies continued to tease him and pointed out that his ears turned red :lol2:  .

@15:59
I loved this part where Chompoo was saying  "Let's talk about the issue 'on the bed'",  and Nadech was shocked as if he was  thinking
"are you serious?"  hahaha.   But, Chompoo meant his inability to stay home alone and slept with the light on because he was
scared of ghosts and of the dark.   Sometimes, when he's tired he would snore and murmur.   P'Mare asked, "what do you murmur about? "

Chompoo answered, "Yaya Yaya. " ( the fans were cheering so loud, :thumbsup: for Chompoo, :heart: :heart: :heart:  it!!!)