[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Devotely

sarNie Egg
Neezy said:
M9 - I know, we love him for his silliness and I'm glad Yaya finds the pic funny too! Lol. The video of Nadech is so cuteee! I loved it when he shhhh.....he's probably thinking "Yaya and I are dating, but don't say anything." Haha. :secret:

The picture of Yaya going back to school. Does anyone know if that's Nadech standing behind her, near his manager? The guy behind her was wearing a grey tshirt and so was Nadech (in the picture/video link M9 posted). Which explains why his manager was there. Also, Yaya usually doesn't wear makeup to school. Then you have the make-up artist taking pics with Nadech (so they used the same make-up artist that day)? Then in the pics M9 posted, both Nadech and Yaya photos were taken at nighttime. Were they together again???  :scratchhead2: 

Maybe I'm thinking too much and I'm just over-analyzing things that aren't happening. Either way, I just wanted to point those things out. Lol.
That is definitely A. Tiwakorn, the makeup artist. I hope the picture above with Nadech pressing in finger to his lips signify "don't tell anyone we were here together." Which may explain no pictures of the two were taken together. Oh, I just love everyone's theory and now coming up with my own.  :dance3:  :dance2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: tippy, m9, Neesy for sharing pics.  Nadech is funny but cute and Yaya is so beautiful.
@Vimalee, thanks for the sweets and flowers and info na.   HBD to mae Pla.
@Neezy and Devotely,  very good deductive reasoning.  You guys will make a good detective hehe.
@keylargo,  HAK to you too.

Wow......Yaya is so gorgeous at 3zap show

When Nadech's shy, his ears turn red ja.    However, when Yaya's shy, she covers her face hehe.  
She was shy because they were showing her audition tap.  (I was hoping they tease her about her P'chai :coverlaf: )

Yaya looks so fresh and radiant....

cr:as tagged

dami1025

sarNie Egg
Woah every time i stop by, i feel like i need to check this topic every single hour if i dont want to miss anything :p thanks guys, for all your hard works, appreciate it very much :)
I come across this 2 youtube video, and it would be so amazing if anyone can help me with the translation :p
The first one is from SiamDara Award 2013, it seemed like yadech won couple of the year, and i would like to know what nadech said that caused Yaya to laugh during their speech :p (too many skinshipppp here guys LOL)
http://youtu.be/q1LxSN1jd9Y
The 2nd is Lays CF BTS, so funny, both of them, hehe i wish i can understand Thai to read these funny captions!
http://youtu.be/juq5VMPO_2I

Sorry im online w my phone so i cant attach the vids properly, hope u dont mind!! Thanks again, girls!! Feel so good to be here hihi

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
welcome back sasha, glad u had a great raya ! njoyed reading yr cmns n tots !
hi tippy thank u 4 sharing 3zaap pic, love yayas style, she pulls it v well n looks gorgeous wif such volume skirts!
thank u m9 u always share v nice n drool-worthy pic !
thank u 4 yr love vimalee, so lovely those flowers n pastries r, so tempting ! m going find some 2 bite ! we're so blessed 2 have u, always translating n providing updated info 4 our benefit, tyvm vimalee !
hi nee i love all yr cmns, tots n investigative work ! keeps da love n cheer 4 yadech status stronger ! yr x-ray eyes surely dun lie, thank u nee, v good analysis ! humor is good, always makes us happy n smile !
hi bubba tyvm 4 always indulging us, we r so lucky u r here wif us ! i always 1 2 hak u bubba !
very Happy Birthday 2 mae pla, may love and all her wishes be wif her always !
and wheres my angel ? good day 2 u falada if ure reading ! hak

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Neezy said:
Not to mention Patricia looks a lot like Yaya. It's okay though. Nadech is honest and sincere, I trust he his a one woman kind of guy. But let us all prepare ourselves.....we all know Nadech is very friendly! I'm sure reporters will be waiting to stir up some news....turning his friendliness into flirting. Let us not fall for it! Su su!

I hope Yaya is careful too. James Ma is a good looking guy. James Jirayu....not so much, but I heard he has a great personality.
yes Neezy

i am so much aware on what will happen when nadech will have a newbie nang ek more hype and publicity gimmiks will surely come out it's ok as long as it is not scandalous.i dont think nadech will destroy his own image at this point of his career.i trust nadech and whenever there are scandalous news about him without any solid evidence i will surely give him the benefit of doubt to be fair.i just hope the managers of this newbies wont destroy nadech's reputation just saying in advance just what happen before when nadech was link to kk just to hype her :rant: when it comes to yaya i also trust her.we can see yadech how deeply in love with each other :heart: (call me crazy cant blame me they are hinting too much already lol!) :woot:  :woot2:

from my own personal experience when you are in love no matter how tempting the people surround you.your heart is fixed taken already.i just hope this can also apply to yadech :heart:  :heart: (fingers crossed lol!) :woot:

CaSURVIVOUR

m9saeteurn1 said:
I know. I am definitely preparing myself. I know the media just can't wait to stir something since it's been a while since the Japan thingy. Especially for Nadech because we all know what a gentleman he is.
hahaha :woot2:  Mey i'm afraid i might be active again in sugar daily to declare war to nadech's bashers  :woot: let's just trust nadech i can feel he is a smart guy not to do something stupid to destroy his reputation and not to hurt yaya his gf :heart: let's always see to it in every scandalous news of nadech in the future involving his new nang ek let us be reasonable to give him the benefit of doubt unless he is proven to be guilty and yaya will get hurt hmmm end of his career :rant:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@keylargo, you're welcome ja.
@yk, good point.

Ahhh.....they prob. tease Yaya about Nadech after all :bhehe: .  Yaya is too cute.    Can't wait to see this.......

cr:as tagged

Nadech said, Thank you everybody who's still jin him and nong Yaya (very loud cheers & Yaya's laughing).  A new lakorn RFTD will have everybody jin and fin again.
@dami1025
Woah every time i stop by, i feel like i need to check this topic every single hour if i dont want to miss anything :p thanks guys, for all your hard works, appreciate it very much :)
I come across this 2 youtube video, and it would be so amazing if anyone can help me with the translation :p
The
first one is from SiamDara Award 2013, it seemed like yadech won couple
of the year, and i would like to know what nadech said that caused Yaya
to laugh during their speech :p (too many skinshipppp here guys LOL)
http://youtu.be/q1LxSN1jd9Y

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
welcome back sasha, glad u had a great raya ! njoyed reading yr cmns n tots !
hi tippy thank u 4 sharing 3zaap pic, love yayas style, she pulls it v well n looks gorgeous wif such volume skirts!
thank u m9 u always share v nice n drool-worthy pic !
thank u 4 yr love vimalee, so lovely those flowers n pastries r, so tempting ! m going find some 2 bite ! we're so blessed 2 have u, always translating n providing updated info 4 our benefit, tyvm vimalee !
hi nee i love all yr cmns, tots n investigative work ! keeps da love n cheer 4 yadech status stronger ! yr x-ray eyes surely dun lie, thank u nee, v good analysis ! humor is good, always makes us happy n smile !
hi bubba tyvm 4 always indulging us, we r so lucky u r here wif us ! i always 1 2 hak u bubba !
very Happy Birthday 2 mae pla, may love and all her wishes be wif her always !
and wheres my angel ? good day 2 u falada if ure reading ! hak

Thanks, key. Good day to you, too. I was too busy with school, so I didn't post anything yet.

But thanks everyone for the photos and updates. :D

CaSURVIVOUR

Neezy said:
Thanks for the translation Bubba!

I came across this picture and I was wondering if anyone is able to tell me if this pic was taken before of after DJA? I know Yaya mentioned a long time ago that she has met Nadech a few times on the catwalk even before they started filming together, so was this one of those few times??? Sorry the pic is kind of blurry. Nadech looks really young here though.....younger than how he looked in DJA. I loved how they placed him right behind Yaya by the way. Haha. Anyway, all I know is this pic was taken during the "Thai Cat Walk" but I don't know what year.

yaya kugimiya said:

i guess this was around 2008 or 2009 i'm quiet sure yadech never thought that fate and destiny are on their side because they are effortlessly together until this year with or without lakorns together
:heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u my dear falada, i just miz u...hope u had a good day at sch ! thanks all da same 4 posting pic, yaya is so gorgeously beautiful ! O

dami1025

sarNie Egg
Thanks @bubba for translating for me ^^ <3 i thought he said something "emotional" to Yaya which made our baby shy hehe
good day everyone na kha, trying to apply some Thai here ;) its midnight here in Phila, so im off to sleep :p

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for the updates! Let us assume that they met up today too because it is Mae Pla's birthday and of course Nadech had to stop by and wish her well! Lol. Jk. I wouldn't be surprised if that actually happened though.

I can't wait to watch the 3 zap show when it's available on Youtube! Yaya looks too cute!

YK - I know, it's destined right?!! Yadech are born for each other. :)