[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee for translating the comments.  I like all of them.
Thanks pinky3 and MrsChum for the clips na.
Thanks keylargo for always being nice.

Yaya looks so beautiful and happy going back to school.  I don't remember being that happy back to school hehe.

Love this picture...

They look stunning!

cr:as tagged & NY Home at Pantip

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
hi everyone, i'm back. tq tippy, queenyeon, c1ndy & everyone else for your raya wishes... that was very sweet of u gals. i had a blast celeb wid my family but still cant stop me from counting the days to be coming back here :)

tq meo for this article and translation. awww that was very sweet of yadech. i like what yaya did for her mother on mother's day celeb with the coupons. it shows juz how normal her superstar life is, still doing dishes, cleaning the house and even do ironing for her mother!!! very admirable! how lucky her mother is to have a beautiful, talented, loving and well-mannered daughter. and same goes to ma kaew, she has been blessed with a very handsome, loving, caring son. i juz hope the stay the way they are.

meocutduoi said:
Good morning ladies, thanks all for the beautiful pics, clips and cmts. Especially @m9saeteurn1 for the pic with Ya's cmt ka! Chop makkkkk tee sut ka! :heart: It made my day a lot! :heart:
Ladies, I saw this article and had Google translated from Thai to English: http://www.posttoday.com/%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%87/%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A2/239645/%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%8D%E0%B9%88-%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%9B
Though it was not clear, I could understand a bit. This article is about the great love between suptar (Yadech) and their moms. And I love 2 these passages most. :heart:  I try my best na, if there r something unclear or unexact, correct me na!!!
About Nadech:
Nadech has become suptar, but his habit hasn't changed, he still likes laying his head on mom's lap to sleep, like singing loudly in the bathroom, and no matter how busy, he never forget to bring mom and dad to go eating out, always cares about parents's feelings, never makes parents hurt, always ignores the little things that the others say such as how clothes Mea Kaew wear, how lipstick mea choose,...
 Nadech is currently very famous and loved by a lot of people. But when Nadech comes back home, Na is "Por toon hua" of Mea Kaew (Mea Kaew calls him like that), is just her little boy to hug and kiss.  Sometimes when she calls Na as "Nou", Na will return to tease her "Nou ror?" (Nou?) And show his muscles for mea to see: "What's nou big like this ?" (laugh) :dance3:
And Yaya:
Yaya said that the event celebrates the annual Mother's Day, the children will entrust jasmine and prostrate themselves with moms. We can cook good food for mom in the morning and take mom to go eating out in the evening, and also add a cute thing as "coupon" for moms in this day! ^ ^ How will Yaya do ? "I will make coupons with my sister, make 5 coupon cards which r valid in 1 month for mami! ^ ^ In each coupon, I will write washing dishes, washing plates, cleaning the house, ironing clothes, massage for mami. Mami has completely use them na ka! (laugh) ^ ^ And there is more a piece of paper for mami consider. Mami also laughed with my idea! "^ ^

How adorabla and admirable our NY r! They have simply ways to express great loves to their mami!!! :dance3: Love all what they do!!! :heart:

Tippy ~ ur comments abt who could hv possible taken the photo at yaya's house made me wonder the same!

Neezy ~ i like ur no.3 answer the best!

can i assume that it was def. nadech who took the pics of yaya paying respect to mae kaew, and since she has been at nadech's hse many times b4 i'm sure she has met nadech's dad countless times now.

but with cathy not around, who else took pics at yaya's hse? unless nadech was there to pick her up to his hse hence took the pic for them... 

*lol* girls u put a smile on my face with ur comments and guessing game! i can never be tired of this. ;-)

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
 tq bubba for sharing the pics. i think yaya really enjoys going to school, i remember watching a cartoon videos of her abt her life at school back then. how her fake crying abt not finishing her homework and wearing old uniform led the headmistress to think that she comes from a troubled background when the fact is that she is a top scorer at school. the vids give me a glimpse of yaya's life as a newcomer back then. i think its still on youtube.

bubba said:

Yaya looks so beautiful and happy going back to school.  I don't remember being that happy back to school hehe.

They look stunning!

is the above pic from grgr? i love how yaya look back then. she still hv some baby fat and her cheeks were chubbier. worried abt how skinny she is now, perhaps she's been working too hard and working out at the gym sum more.

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
@bubba, thanks for the billboard picture.  

I was confused with that billboard and I'm sure many people as well.  Pe Ae sure did a good job in getting people attention.   Many people thought it may be his new CF either the air conditioning by Samsung or the new airline company that will be opening soon.   I'm glad for Nadech and can't wait to see what it is.

Latest update from Barry.Ya FB

It was the promotion for the Asia Airline company flying to Korn Kaen and Nadech will be the new presenter.   How appropriate!

vimalee tq for the updates! oh wow! so he'll be the new presenter for AA. in grgr he and yaya were the presenter for the fictional seven seas, and now in real life he will be the presenter for AA. talk abt fiction turns reality! 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i am so so happy to see yaya was in na's house....well, i think yaya has met his dad since long time, at least they've met each other half month ago if u still remember yaya was in nadech's house on that day she and two moms were in temple for merit without nadech. and for songkran, nadech's father was with him and his mom (there has a pics on mae keaw's ig that they came back together from somewhere, and in that time, we havent know that they were on holiday together yet, sorry i m lazy to check the photos again), yaya's father was in thailand during that festival too(yaya has mentioned that her father came back for songkran during an interview and she also said she didnt plan to go anywhere but only staying at home in bankok for study during that holiday)...so in my opinion, the two families have met all already during songkran. besides, maybe they've met each other last yr or more ealier? who knows?

i feel NY make everything about their relationship step by step, they were good collegues, and then good pe/nong, and then bff as they announced during past 3 yrs, when they were good pe/nong, they dont care to show they r close to each other's mom, and now they were bff, so they r closer and yaya showed up twice in his house in hlf month.... :cheer: so what is the next step? :woot:  :woot:  :woot: whatever, i m glad that yaya's attitude towards to their relationship is so positive and open now.

i m agree with @neezy's opinion, no need to lable their relationship as bf/gf or they dont care to give a title to each other as a bf or gf. i remember nadech once said that he didnt want ppl to make any definition of their relationship and just let it be.  for what they've done already, we can feel that they r both prudent and considerate, they know how to care/protect and enjoy their relationship.    :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
for the school back photo, hmmmm, why nadech's assistant is there too? hehehehe.......

bubba said:

Love this picture...

They look stunning!

they do look good together, they r perfect couple 4ever!!!

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Yadech for Asia Airline presenter? NICE!

This just proves how in demand this koo Kwan is.

Thanks for all translation ladies!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks everyone for clips and pix!! ^^

@sasha welcome back! hope you enjoy your holiday! ^^ love your comments hehe 

@key thanks my dear!! my day wasn't that great.. been too busy at work till i didn't have the time to drink a sip of water..i hope you had a good day too! ^^ i agree with you, she really suits red! *shining like a bright star* btw, i love your gif..! hehe wish it was longer :D

cr as tagged
yaya at 3zaap show

making her entrance..? hehe!

grgr bts

change of outfit

hehe i wonder why she's so shy here..

seems like nadech had a photoshoot today! :D

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you for all the lovely pictures. Welcome Back Sasha! We miss you! I can't wait to see the final touch of the Travel Magazine. I bet it'll be so beautiful. Just the tease alone are lovely.

Cr: As Tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: again everyone for your continued love and support for Yadech and for contributing and sharing everything about them...!!!

For you ladies and gentlemen.

credit:  Kootation.com                                                                                                                                     www.thefreshmarket.com

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
So many pics. Thanks girls for all yours hard worked and comments.

Thanks @bubba for the translation

Thanks vimalee too

Neezy

sarNie Adult
M9 - I know, we love him for his silliness and I'm glad Yaya finds the pic funny too! Lol. The video of Nadech is so cuteee! I loved it when he shhhh.....he's probably thinking "Yaya and I are dating, but don't say anything." Haha. :secret:

The picture of Yaya going back to school. Does anyone know if that's Nadech standing behind her, near his manager? The guy behind her was wearing a grey tshirt and so was Nadech (in the picture/video link M9 posted). Which explains why his manager was there. Also, Yaya usually doesn't wear makeup to school. Then you have the make-up artist taking pics with Nadech (so they used the same make-up artist that day)? Then in the pics M9 posted, both Nadech and Yaya photos were taken at nighttime. Were they together again???  :scratchhead2: 

Maybe I'm thinking too much and I'm just over-analyzing things that aren't happening. Either way, I just wanted to point those things out. Lol.