[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Neezy said:
Tippy, I read your comment wrong! I thought you meant at Nadech's house NOT Yaya's house! Good question!!!! Now I'm wondering the same thing?!!! So many things going through my head....

(1) It was on a timer like you said.
(2) Henry took it???? Lol.
(3) Nadech dropped off/picked up Yaya at her house before/after she visited Mae Keaw and took the pic for them! :)

If the answer is number 3, did Nadech meet Yaya's dad? Did he taste her cooking? Was that his first time at her house? Ahhhhhh, so many thoughts!!!! By the way, I totally love Yaya's white gown, it looks like an old vintage wedding dress. Lol. No wonder she got all dressed up, she knew she was going to meet her P'Chai.....and Nadech was dressed up too! Hehe.

I love her dress too and i knew i had seen it before, for anyone who wants one its sold on miss selfridge (love this shop)... Unfortunaelty its too long for me cos i so damn short ... A plus on this site is that there is a petite section for all the shorties out there
http://www.missselfridge.com/en/msuk/product/dress-shop-299048/midi-maxi-dresses-299130/lace-embellished-maxi-dress-1994656?bi=1&ps=40

Ya seems to shop this brand and She shops TOPSHOP alot

Neezy

sarNie Adult
MrsChum, I'm thinking the same thing! Because when Nadech gave thanks to his mom Mae Keaw was all dressed up. But when Nadech and his family went out to eat, Mae Keaw wore that black and white shirt. As seen in the pic with Yaya, she also wore the same black and white shirt so maybe.......

When Mae Keaw was at the award, Nadech went to spend time with Yaya and her family. He then brought her back to his house and they all went out to eat with Nadech's family (which explains Mae Keaw wearing the same shirt). Yaya wasn't seen in the car with them though so maybe she drove alone? Hmmmm.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the link and info Ausa! So we both know Yadech likes Dior, Louis Vuitton and Comme des Garcons.
Now we know Yaya likes Top Shop and Miss Self Ridge.
To add to that, Nadech likes Urban Outfitters. I don't think they have one in Thailand but when he came to USA, mostly all his shirts were bought from there.

Good investigative work, ladies. We really are true fans. Haha.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy, Yaya could off met them there at the restaurant. It look like they were eating in a private room too....hehe

We are all so bad, guessing this and that about yadech.

c1ndy

sarNie Egg
Please can help to translate this article.  Thank you so much in advance.

'แยม'เตรียมประกบ'สมาร์ท'
'แยม-มทิรา' เผยกำลังจะมีละครคู่กับ 'สมาร์ท' แจงเป็นแนวดราม่าตบจูบ แย้มอาจได้เล่นละครกับ 'ณเดชน์' แต่ยังไม่ได้สรุป ฟุ้งอยากเข้าจุฬาฯ 

เรียกว่ากระแสกำลังแรงดีสุดๆ สำหรับละคร "แค้นเสน่หา" ซึ่งถือเป็นการแจ้งเกิด ของนางเอกสาว "แยม" มทิรา ตันติประสุต อีกด้วย จนไปเข้าตาบรรดาผู้จัดหลายเจ้า หนึ่งในนั้น มีของ ผู้จัดคนเก่ง "ชุ"ชุดาภา จันทเขตต์ ซึ่งเจ้าตัวเปิดเผยดังนี้

"ตอนนี้ มีละครที่ได้แน่ๆแล้ว แต่ยังไม่ได้เปิดกล้อง คือเรื่อง "ไฟรัก เพลิงแค้น" ของพี่ชุดาภา เล่นคู่กับพี่สมาร์ท เป็นแนวดราม่า ออกแนวตบจูบ ในเรื่องเป็นผู้หญิง ที่มีความแค้นอยู่ตลอด เป็นแนวที่โตขึ้นมาเลย ซึ่งตอนที่ได้รับการติดต่อให้มาเล่นเรื่องนี้ หนูก็รู้สึกดีนะ เพราะแม่เล่าให้ฟังว่าพี่ชุดาภา เขาเป็นคนที่เก่ง ทำให้หนูมั่นใจ ว่าเขาจะสามารถทำให้หนูเก่งขึ้นได้ ซึ่งยังไม่ได้มีการฟิตติ้งเลย จะเริ่มฟิตติ้งเดือนหน้า และน่าจะเริ่มเปิดกล้องประมาณเดือนหน้าเช่นกัน นอกจากนี้ มีอีก 2 เรื่อง ที่ได้รับทาบทามมา แต่ยังไม่ได้สรุปแน่นอน เป็นเรื่อง "3 ใบเถา" ได้ไปแคสติ้งมาแล้ว แต่ยังไม่รู้ผล และมีของพี่แหม่ม (ธิติมา สังขพิทักษ์) ที่เขาติดต่อมาว่าอาจจะให้เล่นกับพี่ณเดชน์ แต่หนูอาจจะได้เล่นเป็นบทรอง ซึ่งยังไม่ได้สรุปแน่ชัด" แยม ตอบ

เมื่อถามต่อว่า ทำงานเยอะ ส่งผลกระทบต่อการเรียนบ้างหรือไม่นั้น แยมเผยว่า เธอได้เข้าไปคุยกับอาจารย์ที่โรงเรียน ไปขอคำปรึกษา ว่าควรทำอย่างไรดี อาจารย์เลยบอกว่า ให้ทำงาน ทำการบ้านมากขึ้น

"แล้วเราต้องพยายามช่วยตัวเอง ให้ผลการเรียนผ่านให้ได้ ซึ่งเพื่อนๆก็คอยช่วยเก็บงานไว้ให้ด้วย ตอนนี้หนูกำลังจะขึ้นชั้น ม.6 แล้ว มันก็เป็นเหมือนช่วงหัวเลี้ยวหัวต่อ และมีอีกหลายอย่าง ที่หนูต้องทำ คือต้องจบ ม.6 ให้ได้ และต้องเตรียมตัวสอบเข้ามหาวิทยาลัย มันค่อนข้างหนัก แต่ก็ต้องทำให้ได้ ซึ่งผลการเรียนที่ผ่านมา คือหนูไม่ได้เป็นคนเรียนเก่ง ได้ประมาณ สามกว่านิดๆ ส่วนแพลนในอนาคต คุณแม่กับคุณพ่ออยากให้เข้าจุฬาฯ แต่หนูก็ไม่รู้เหมือนกัน ว่าจะเข้าได้มั้ย แต่จะพยายาม โดยเรียนภาคอินเตอร์ ซึ่งอยากเรียนคณะอักษรศาสตร์ เพราะหนูเป็นคนชอบเรียน เกี่ยวกับประวัติศาสตร์ หรือไม่ก็จิตวิทยา เพราะอยากรู้ความคิดของคน อีกอย่างได้ยินมาว่า เงินเดือนของนักจิตวิทยาดีด้วย (หัวเราะ) และนิเทศศาสตร์ เพราะเกี่ยวกับการแสดง" นางเอกสาว กล่าวทิ้งท้าย

Credit: www.komchadluek.net

Link: http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20130813/165666/แยมเตรียมประกบสมาร์ท.html

credit as tagged

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Lol Neezy dont forget Uniqlo ... LOVE their stuff too

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
c1ndy said:
Please can help to translate this article.  Thank you so much in advance.

'แยม'เตรียมประกบ'สมาร์ท'[/size]'แยม-มทิรา' เผยกำลังจะมีละครคู่กับ 'สมาร์ท' แจงเป็นแนวดราม่าตบจูบ แย้มอาจได้เล่นละครกับ 'ณเดชน์' แต่ยังไม่ได้สรุป ฟุ้งอยากเข้าจุฬาฯ [/size]เรียกว่ากระแสกำลังแรงดีสุดๆ สำหรับละคร "แค้นเสน่หา" ซึ่งถือเป็นการแจ้งเกิด ของนางเอกสาว "แยม" มทิรา ตันติประสุต อีกด้วย จนไปเข้าตาบรรดาผู้จัดหลายเจ้า หนึ่งในนั้น มีของ ผู้จัดคนเก่ง "ชุ"ชุดาภา จันทเขตต์ ซึ่งเจ้าตัวเปิดเผยดังนี้[/size]"ตอนนี้ มีละครที่ได้แน่ๆแล้ว แต่ยังไ[/size]ม่ได้เปิดกล้อง คือเรื่อง "ไฟรัก เพลิงแค้น" ของพี่ชุดาภา เล่นคู่กับพี่สมาร์ท เป็นแนวดราม่า ออกแนวตบจูบ ในเรื่องเป็นผู้หญิง ที่มีความแค้นอยู่ตลอด เป็นแนวที่โตขึ้นมาเลย ซึ่งตอนที่ได้รับการติดต่อให้มาเล่นเรื่องนี้ หนูก็รู้สึกดีนะ เพราะแม่เล่าให้ฟังว่าพี่ชุดาภา เขาเป็นคนที่เก่ง ทำให้หนูมั่นใจ ว่าเขาจะสามารถทำให้หนูเก่งขึ้นได้ ซึ่งยังไม่ได้มีการฟิตติ้งเลย จะเริ่มฟิตติ้งเดือนหน้า และน่าจะเริ่มเปิดกล้องประมาณเดือนหน้าเช่นกัน นอกจากนี้ มีอีก 2 เรื่อง ที่ได้รับทาบทามมา แต่ยังไม่ได้สรุปแน่นอน เป็นเรื่อง "3 ใบเถา" ได้ไปแคสติ้งมาแล้ว แต่ยังไม่รู้ผล และมีของพี่แหม่ม (ธิติมา สังขพิทักษ์) ที่เขาติดต่อมาว่าอาจจะให้เล่นกับพี่ณเดชน์ แต่หนูอาจจะได้เล่นเป็นบทรอง ซึ่งยังไม่ได้สรุปแน่ชัด" แยม ตอบ
เมื่อถามต่อว่า ทำงานเยอะ ส่งผลกระทบต่อการเรียนบ้างหรือไม่นั้น แยมเผยว่า เธอได้เข้าไปคุยกับอาจารย์ที่โรงเรียน ไปขอคำปรึกษา ว่าควรทำอย่างไรดี อาจารย์เลยบอกว่า ให้ทำงาน ทำการบ้านมากขึ้น
"แล้วเราต้องพยายามช่วยตัวเอง ให้ผลการเรียนผ่านให้ได้ ซึ่งเพื่อนๆก็คอยช่วยเก็บงานไว้ให้ด้วย ตอนนี้หนูกำลังจะขึ้นชั้น ม.6 แล้ว มันก็เป็นเหมือนช่วงหัวเลี้ยวหัวต่อ และมีอีกหลายอย่าง ที่หนูต้องทำ คือต้องจบ ม.6 ให้ได้ และต้องเตรียมตัวสอบเข้ามหาวิทยาลัย มันค่อนข้างหนัก แต่ก็ต้องทำให้ได้ ซึ่งผลการเรียนที่ผ่านมา คือหนูไม่ได้เป็นคนเรียนเก่ง ได้ประมาณ สามกว่านิดๆ ส่วนแพลนในอนาคต คุณแม่กับคุณพ่ออยากให้เข้าจุฬาฯ แต่หนูก็ไม่รู้เหมือนกัน ว่าจะเข้าได้มั้ย แต่จะพยายาม โดยเรียนภาคอินเตอร์ ซึ่งอยากเรียนคณะอักษรศาสตร์ เพราะหนูเป็นคนชอบเรียน เกี่ยวกับประวัติศาสตร์ หรือไม่ก็จิตวิทยา เพราะอยากรู้ความคิดของคน อีกอย่างได้ยินมาว่า เงินเดือนของนักจิตวิทยาดีด้วย (หัวเราะ) และนิเทศศาสตร์ เพราะเกี่ยวกับการแสดง" นางเอกสาว กล่าวทิ้งท้าย
Credit: www.komchadluek.net
Link: http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20130813/165666/แยมเตรียมประกบสมาร์ท.html[/size]

credit as tagged
Im assuming shes the other nek in nadechs new twin lakorn ... Prob a newbie

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks ladies for sharing pictures and enjoyable comments.   I really enjoy reading them.   Very good guessing game indeed.

According to the news desk, Nadech had work early that morning so he couldn't accompany his mom.  But mae kaew said they'll meet in the afternoon. 
I guess that when they all meet up hehe.

cr:as tagged

The billboard said, Nadech install air conditioning.  Will be on air on every channels on August 30th.

I wonder what is this.

@c1indy,  it's getting late.  I have to go to bed now.   I'll take a look at it tomorrow na  unless somebody else translate it first.   Good night and sweet dream everyone!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Neezy said:
MrsChum, I'm thinking the same thing! Because when Nadech gave thanks to his mom Mae Keaw was all dressed up. But when Nadech and his family went out to eat, Mae Keaw wore that black and white shirt. As seen in the pic with Yaya, she also wore the same black and white shirt so maybe.......

When Mae Keaw was at the award, Nadech went to spend time with Yaya and her family. He then brought her back to his house and they all went out to eat with Nadech's family (which explains Mae Keaw wearing the same shirt). Yaya wasn't seen in the car with them though so maybe she drove alone? Hmmmm.
hi Neezy welcome back

i dont think nadech will allow yaya to drive alone i guess she has a family driver(or maybe nadech himself :heart: non delusional mode lol!)

CaSURVIVOUR

Neezy said:
At this point it is safe to say....although Yadech hasn't come out to "confirm" that they are dating, it is pretty clear that they are a couple or they are at least studying each other. Yadech did say if they were ever to date, they wouldn't be hiding it, they'll let it be. My theory is, they're doing exactly just that. Mae Keaw obviously feels comfortable enough to share some photos with fans and Yadech doesn't care who sees it because they are probably approving of it anyway. All the hanging out together everyday and doing merits together.....Yadech doesn't care if people know. THE THING IS.....maybe they decided NOT to "label" their relationship and give it a title. If they both agree not to give each other the boyfriend/girlfriend title but understands that they are exclusive to each other, then technically they are not lying to their fans. They're together without the title and they're letting it be. Whatever happens, happens. They don't seem to mind that people are wondering about them. That's what I think their relationship is at right now. A little delusional yes but yet still very possible. I wouldn't put it pass them, Nadech and Yaya are after all both very clever people. Haha.
you said it right Neezy

yadech are EXCLUSIVELY DATING but i still prefer for them to deny it to keep it in private but since yadech said they will not hide if they are dating i guess reporters will keep on pestering them about their current couplehood.so this time their pr managers will be very stress to cover them up just like their valentine dinner date no reporters dared to question them about it. :cheer:

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:

kaew_jung  I'm pleased with all of the pictures  urassaya

kwankao2010  bonding as one  #beautiful model
#exceptional photographer
#today is fin for mae kaew points out the upload picture is in Chomburi
#nong Ya upload picture at the sea  #Chomburi has the sea   #Pattaya is in Chomburi
# exactly jin   # Eh! anybody think the same!
thanks bubba for the translation

CaSURVIVOUR

Charlenem said:
hmmmmm.....they meet nearly everyday even they dont shoot together laterly, she still miss "them"? or "him"? hahahahaha!!! i hope to see them together in image too and actually i hope to see them everywhere and anytime, and i m patient enough to wait to see it....lol!

Charlenem

yaya looks like playing tricks on us by saying THEM instead of HIM  :heart: lol!

well i cant blame yaya her bf is too adorable she cant live without nadech  :heart: lol!

CaSURVIVOUR

Neezy said:
The comment Yaya made on IG, I think she meant to say she miss them as in she misses doing photoshoots for Image magazine, not actually missing Nadech himself. Lol.

I love Nadech and Yaya's family photos. Hopefully both families will come together soon to take a photo together! If not, I want a photo of Nadech with Yaya's dad OR a pic of Yaya with Nadech's dad. That will be good enough. Hehe.
no Neezy

yaya is difinitely hinting :heart: (delusional mode)by making it appear she misses the pictorials of the said mag but can how she explain using yadech picture instead of her alone :scratchhead2: lol!

CaSURVIVOUR

tippytoes said:
Thank s bubba for translation, ya ya is so sweet!

Trying to upload a pic using my phone. Sorry about the quality! Anyway here's prove that yaya met up with mae keaw yesterday. Paying respect to her future mother in law hehe!! This can be counted as big hint right? :)

On a side note, I think she went to nadech 's house? Anybody can clarify it? :)
i was initially speechless seeing this ROCKET SHIP PICTURE that brought us all to  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:
oh well i'm not surprise at all when a gf pay respect to her bf's mom :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@c1ndy

I haven't read the article yet but this is what I know of her.   Her name is Yam and she is in Kaen Saneha with Patricia Goode and Son airing right now on Ch3.  She is 16 year-old and will have a new lakorn with Smart Krissada (36 years old) wow, such a big gap in age.   She has caught the attention of many producers and there is news that she will be in Pe Mam Jithima's new lakorn Wind Hidden Love - Nadech's twin lakorn.  However, Taew will still be the main Nang Ek and she will play the second Nang Ek role.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@bubba, thanks for the billboard picture.  

I was confused with that billboard and I'm sure many people as well.  Pe Ae sure did a good job in getting people attention.   Many people thought it may be his new CF either the air conditioning by Samsung or the new airline company that will be opening soon.   I'm glad for Nadech and can't wait to see what it is.

Latest update from Barry.Ya FB

It was the promotion for the Asia Airline company flying to Korn Kaen and Nadech will be the new presenter.   How appropriate!