[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks to tippy and m9 for sharing the  :cloud9: pictures of yadech :heart:

sorry for delayed reaction been busy with real life's bussiness

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@bubba, thanks for the billboard picture.  

I was confused with that billboard and I'm sure many people as well.  Pe Ae sure did a good job in getting people attention.   Many people thought it may be his new CF either the air conditioning by Samsung or the new airline company that will be opening soon.   I'm glad for Nadech and can't wait to see what it is.

Latest update from Barry.Ya FB

It was the promotion for the Asia Airline company flying to Korn Kaen and Nadech will be the new presenter.   How appropriate!
for which airline ?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit:  kaew_jung IG

Some cute comments regarding the picture of Yaya paying respect to Nadech's mom:

" This daughter of Mae Kaew…beautiful, adorable, natural, honest, down-to-earth.....very proud for Mae Kaew and Mae Pla.   Beautiful and good in every ways.....Mae Kaew, please hurry up and ask for her hands … ask her for your
single and handsome Korn Kaen son. "

" These two kids are so heartless.   They wanted us to smile until we drop dead or what….then there won’t be any fans left to vote for them...."  Lol.

"  Yesterday I saw Kimberley paid respect to Pe Jett’s mother on Mother’s Day (Jett is Kimberley’s boyfriend and a producer of Rising Sun part 1) and I was thinking what if Yaya…..and bam! today Yaya made me FIN on cloud nine….there is no need for explanation. "

" I am sure the person who took the picture must smile from ear-to-ear even more than all NY fans put together..…and this mother here (this fan referred herself as a mother) just seeing this picture can die peacefully with my eyes close…..but it would be better if we get to see the picture of another pair (meaning Nadech paying respect to Yaya’s mother)…..there must be a picture of that….wish someone would post that picture to satisfy this mother's eyes."

" Seeing this picture, I'm so happy and so touched.....just lovely. "

ps:  This picture on Mae Kaew's IG has so many likes and comments

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee for the sweet comment on Mae Kaew IG. I love that pic too. I saw the pic of Kim paying respect to Jett mom and all her other children too, but I must say that Yaya and Mae Kaew touch my heart more. The way Yaya went down to wai Mae Kaew and the hug between both of them is priceless. It's so touching to see that pic.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@nee @mrschum i totally agree with what both of you have analyze! it really does make sense! :D 

thanks bubba, vimalee and mrschum for the merit clips and translation! love the comments  :heart: esp the 3rd comment on kimberly paying respect to jett's mom, which makes me fly even higher than c9! because kimberly and jett are of bf/gf status, then what makes yaya and nadech...? exclusive NY!!  :heart:

i just realized the dress that yaya wore was what my colleague wanted to buy for her wedding pictorial! thanks to ausa for mentioning the brand miss selfridge. but unfortunately the store didn't bring in that particular dress... 

cr as tagged
hehe i wonder what is yaya doing...?

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Tisha as Nadech 2nd nang ek ?.. I think I approve. Currently watching her in Kaen sanaeha and I love her character. She doesn't look 16 though but she can act. THANKS VIMALEE!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Vimalee - Thanks for translating the fans comments and sharing it with us ka! I agree with all of them!

Yaya Kugimiya - I agree! I don't think Nadech would ever let his Nong Sao drive alone, especially since Pattaya is like 90 mins away from Bangkok! Looking at the pic in the car, Yaya could have easily sat next to Mae Keaw but she probably hid behind Nadech. Lol.

MrsChum, M9, Tippy - Thanks for the pics and links!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Not to mention Patricia looks a lot like Yaya. It's okay though. Nadech is honest and sincere, I trust he his a one woman kind of guy. But let us all prepare ourselves.....we all know Nadech is very friendly! I'm sure reporters will be waiting to stir up some news....turning his friendliness into flirting. Let us not fall for it! Su su!

I hope Yaya is careful too. James Ma is a good looking guy. James Jirayu....not so much, but I heard he has a great personality.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I know. I am definitely preparing myself. I know the media just can't wait to stir something since it's been a while since the Japan thingy. Especially for Nadech because we all know what a gentleman he is.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Vimalee said:
@c1ndy

I haven't read the article yet but this is what I know of her.   Her name is Yam and she is in Kaen Saneha with Patricia Goode and Son airing right now on Ch3.  She is 16 year-old and will have a new lakorn with Smart Krissada (36 years old) wow, such a big gap in age.   She has caught the attention of many producers and there is news that she will be in Pe Mam Jithima's new lakorn Wind Hidden Love - Nadech's twin lakorn.  However, Taew will still be the main Nang Ek and she will play the second Nang Ek role.

I just read that she might be in Sam Bai Mai Tao too.   Wow, if everything is true then Yam will have three up-coming lakorns - very good for a newbie and only 16 year-old.

@m9, we will have to prepare ourselves for Nadech to act with other actresses now and also in the future because 5 or 6 years from now he will act with other 16 or 17 year-old newbies just like Yaya was acting with Rome, Aum, and Por T now.

@huanzhu, I don't know which airline, but someone commented that it was Asia Airline.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Finally, I have time to stop by.  Life is so busy lately hehe.   Hi everybody and Thanks ladies for all the sharings na,
c1ndy said:
Please can help to translate this article.  Thank you so much in advance.

'แยม'เตรียมประกบ'สมาร์ท'
'แยม-มทิรา' เผยกำลังจะมีละครคู่กับ 'สมาร์ท' แจงเป็นแนวดราม่าตบจูบ แย้มอาจได้เล่นละครกับ 'ณเดชน์' แต่ยังไม่ได้สรุป ฟุ้งอยากเข้าจุฬาฯ 

เรียกว่ากระแสกำลังแรงดีสุดๆ สำหรับละคร "แค้นเสน่หา" ซึ่งถือเป็นการแจ้งเกิด ของนางเอกสาว "แยม" มทิรา ตันติประสุต อีกด้วย จนไปเข้าตาบรรดาผู้จัดหลายเจ้า หนึ่งในนั้น มีของ ผู้จัดคนเก่ง "ชุ"ชุดาภา จันทเขตต์ ซึ่งเจ้าตัวเปิดเผยดังนี้

"ตอนนี้ มีละครที่ได้แน่ๆแล้ว แต่ยังไม่ได้เปิดกล้อง คือเรื่อง "ไฟรัก เพลิงแค้น" ของพี่ชุดาภา เล่นคู่กับพี่สมาร์ท เป็นแนวดราม่า ออกแนวตบจูบ ในเรื่องเป็นผู้หญิง ที่มีความแค้นอยู่ตลอด เป็นแนวที่โตขึ้นมาเลย ซึ่งตอนที่ได้รับการติดต่อให้มาเล่นเรื่องนี้ หนูก็รู้สึกดีนะ เพราะแม่เล่าให้ฟังว่าพี่ชุดาภา เขาเป็นคนที่เก่ง ทำให้หนูมั่นใจ ว่าเขาจะสามารถทำให้หนูเก่งขึ้นได้ ซึ่งยังไม่ได้มีการฟิตติ้งเลย จะเริ่มฟิตติ้งเดือนหน้า และน่าจะเริ่มเปิดกล้องประมาณเดือนหน้าเช่นกัน นอกจากนี้ มีอีก 2 เรื่อง ที่ได้รับทาบทามมา แต่ยังไม่ได้สรุปแน่นอน เป็นเรื่อง "3 ใบเถา" ได้ไปแคสติ้งมาแล้ว แต่ยังไม่รู้ผล และมีของพี่แหม่ม (ธิติมา สังขพิทักษ์) ที่เขาติดต่อมาว่าอาจจะให้เล่นกับพี่ณเดชน์ แต่หนูอาจจะได้เล่นเป็นบทรอง ซึ่งยังไม่ได้สรุปแน่ชัด" แยม ตอบ

เมื่อถามต่อว่า ทำงานเยอะ ส่งผลกระทบต่อการเรียนบ้างหรือไม่นั้น แยมเผยว่า เธอได้เข้าไปคุยกับอาจารย์ที่โรงเรียน ไปขอคำปรึกษา ว่าควรทำอย่างไรดี อาจารย์เลยบอกว่า ให้ทำงาน ทำการบ้านมากขึ้น

"แล้วเราต้องพยายามช่วยตัวเอง ให้ผลการเรียนผ่านให้ได้ ซึ่งเพื่อนๆก็คอยช่วยเก็บงานไว้ให้ด้วย ตอนนี้หนูกำลังจะขึ้นชั้น ม.6 แล้ว มันก็เป็นเหมือนช่วงหัวเลี้ยวหัวต่อ และมีอีกหลายอย่าง ที่หนูต้องทำ คือต้องจบ ม.6 ให้ได้ และต้องเตรียมตัวสอบเข้ามหาวิทยาลัย มันค่อนข้างหนัก แต่ก็ต้องทำให้ได้ ซึ่งผลการเรียนที่ผ่านมา คือหนูไม่ได้เป็นคนเรียนเก่ง ได้ประมาณ สามกว่านิดๆ ส่วนแพลนในอนาคต คุณแม่กับคุณพ่ออยากให้เข้าจุฬาฯ แต่หนูก็ไม่รู้เหมือนกัน ว่าจะเข้าได้มั้ย แต่จะพยายาม โดยเรียนภาคอินเตอร์ ซึ่งอยากเรียนคณะอักษรศาสตร์ เพราะหนูเป็นคนชอบเรียน เกี่ยวกับประวัติศาสตร์ หรือไม่ก็จิตวิทยา เพราะอยากรู้ความคิดของคน อีกอย่างได้ยินมาว่า เงินเดือนของนักจิตวิทยาดีด้วย (หัวเราะ) และนิเทศศาสตร์ เพราะเกี่ยวกับการแสดง" นางเอกสาว กล่าวทิ้งท้าย

Credit: www.komchadluek.net

Link: http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20130813/165666/แยมเตรียมประกบสมาร์ท.html

credit as tagged

Thanks to hsdsfan at Lom son Ruk thread for the translation na.
hsdsfan said:
I decided to translate the link above for those who want to know exactly what is being said and if you're a fan of Yam, this might help you get
to know her a little better. Please excuse any grammatical errors. 

Yam Prepares to Work with Smart

Yam Matira reveals that she will be pairing with Smart in a dramatic slap/kiss lakorn. She might also be working with Nadech but there’s no
clarification yet.
    The feedback has been good for the lakorn Kaen Sanaeha that it has opened opportunities for the main actress Yam Matira Tantiprasut. 
She has intrigued many producers, one of them being the skillful Chu Chudapa Chanthakhet. She reveals as follows

“Right now I have a lakorn but it hasn’t started filming yet. It’s called “Fai Rak Plerng Kaen” of P’Chu Chudapa where I’ll be pairing with P’Smart
Krissada. It’s a dramatic slap/kiss genre. In this story, I’ll be portraying a girl who always feels vengeful. I’ll be more mature
here. When I was contacted to play in this lakorn, I was excited because my mom has told me that P’Chudapa is very talented. It caused me to
feel confident that she has the ability of helping me to continually improve and develop myself. We haven’t had the fitting yet. The fitting
will be next month and we probably will start filming around next month as well. Aside from this, there are two other lakorns but it’s not for
certain. There’s Sam Bai Mao Thao where I went to audition already but I don’t know of the results. The other is for P’Mam Tithima where she
contacted me saying I might be pairing with P’Nadech but I might be playing a supporting role. There hasn’t been a final decision yet”
answers Yam.

When asked whether her workload has affected her schooling or not, she replies that she has already spoken with her teachers and asked for
their advice on what she should do. The teachers told her that with her job, her homework will increase.

“I have to help myself and make sure I pass my classes. My friends are always waiting to help me as well. Right now, I’m entering my last year
of high school so it’s a big turning point. There are a lot of things I need to prepare for like finishing my last year and preparing myself
for University examinations. It’s difficult but I must be able to doit.  About my school records, I’m not the smartest student. My GPA is
normally a little above 3.0. For the future, my father and mother want me to enter Chulalongkorn but I’m not too sure whether I’ll get
accepted. I will try my best and focus on International studies. I want to study in the Faculty of Arts because I like learning anything
related to history and psychology. I want to know about other people’s minds. Another thing is that I heard the salary of a Psychologist is
really good (laughs). I’m also interested in Communication Arts because it’s related to acting”
concludes the main actress.

*** P'Chu is the actress who plays the ghost in Roy Mai

Cr. Komchadluek 
Translated by: Hsdsfan

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translation Bubba!

I came across this picture and I was wondering if anyone is able to tell me if this pic was taken before of after DJA? I know Yaya mentioned a long time ago that she has met Nadech a few times on the catwalk even before they started filming together, so was this one of those few times??? Sorry the pic is kind of blurry. Nadech looks really young here though.....younger than how he looked in DJA. I loved how they placed him right behind Yaya by the way. Haha. Anyway, all I know is this pic was taken during the "Thai Cat Walk" but I don't know what year.