[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bobby101

sarNie Egg
Thank you Key for a warm welcome. you're always kind and everyone in here. I can't stop smiling...in claud9 and yes it lovely up there!!! LOL

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Kikichue1 said:
Welcome @bobby101... Thanks everyone with pics and vid ect. They make my day so much happier. Thank you again.
hi kiki miz u ! happy ure back n just being here makes u happy ! take care kiki n my sincere thanks 4 yr ffs, love them all ! HAK

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
to AF Yadech thread...........inaya91.........selenabaya.........bobby101
credit:  Randomgirlgraphics.blogspot

Sorry, I didn't have time to bake you a cake, but hope you will have a great time with Yadech fans here.     Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay!

I will be gone for awhile and may not be able to visit AF.   There are several articles I wanted to translate but don't have time..... so much to do in such a short time!!!    I will try to get one article translated by tonight if no one has done it yet.....I  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  all their latest interviews.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
@cindy and m9, thank you for the up2you mag pic! Nadech look so handsome, he's more farang looking and I LIKE a lot!!!
I guess the oxygen team will be busy again today cus all of us here will need the rescues after seeing Nadech handsomeness :)
hi mc i love those mag pics 2 ! sorry u r allowed short drool break cos u gotta b ready wif us team 4 urgent despatch of oxy, hope u dun mind !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
take care vimalee and thanks, looking forward 2 read if u have time 2 translate !dun b gone 2 long will def miz u !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Kate! I use "ladies" a lot so I just wanted to make sure.
Nadech has such a versatile look. I Love it. ❤❤❤
Vimalee don't stay away too long. We'll miss you! Don't work too hard either.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Thank everyone for the update pics!!! Man Nadech has grown up to be a very fine young man. Eats like a pig but he's a good size. He will tone up nice.

Warm welcome to our new members!!!!

Vimalee don't be gone toooo long

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the pics and articles, ladies! Nadech looks really good in that Up2You magazine! No matter what size he is, Nadech still manages to look good in EVERYTHING! Even at the size he's at now he's still so huggable like a bear. I don't mind it. Lol.

Bobby101 welcome back! And the warmest welcome to Inaya91 and SelenaBaya! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here! Vimalee, please don't be gone for too long, we'll miss you! Don't work too hard and stress yourself out either, ka. Take care of yourself first. We'll be here waiting for your return and your cookies!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the clip Neezy. I really love that photo shoot sessions. Super adorables. I love how she's holding onto his bare body :drools:  & his body look great! especailly when he was down doing the push-ups. lol

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya is so beautiful in Thai costume. 

My Heart Collection
หัวใจ 3 ดวง ผูกร้อยไปด้วยกัน คือ การความสัมพันธ์ของครอบครัวที่เป็นหนึ่งเดียวกัน พ่อ, แม่ และลูก และมีความผูกพันกันชั่วนิรันดร์

ภาพจากนิตยสาร I Do_เครื่องประดับ Gold Master

My Heart Collection
3 connecting hearts is the relationship of a family that join together as one, father, mother, and a baby and are bound together forever.

From I Do_jewelry Gold Master magazine. 

@inaya91 and @selenabaya,  welcome to the thread and hope you'll have lots of fun with us here.

@bobby101, welcome back ja.  
@Neezy, c1ndy, tippy, selenabaya, & m9, thanks for sharing beautiful pictures and clip na.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
No problem m9! I totally agree. Nadech may no longer have a 6-pack but his body is still def in great shape! And not to sound like a pervert or anything, but for a guy (especially an Asian one), Nadech has a really nice butt. Better than most girls, right?! I'm kind of jealous. Haha. I'm just saying, if you look at enough videos and pics, you can't help but notice it. Again, I'm not being a pervert, just being observant

Bubba - Thanks for sharing! Yaya looks sooo beautiful in Thai traditional clothes. I hope Yadech can do a boran lakorn one day!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Neezy said:
No problem m9! I totally agree. Nadech may no longer have a 6-pack but his body is still def in great shape! And not to sound like a pervert or anything, but for a guy (especially an Asian one), Nadech has a really nice butt. Better than most girls, right?! I'm kind of jealous. Haha. I'm just saying, if you look at enough videos and pics, you can't help but notice it. Again, I'm not being a pervert, just being observant
 Bubba - Thanks for sharing! Yaya looks sooo beautiful in Thai traditional clothes. I hope Yadech can do a boran lakorn one day!
Really his butt? I never really notice. I shall go observe. But I do notice that Nadech has really sexy legs. Sexy manly legs. And i mean like all of his legs, thighs and calves, everything!!! The older he gets the more sexy he is. Lately he's just oozing sexiness. Even in his recent In Magazine shoot, where it really was all just innocent walking around and sitting but the boy was sturting his thing everywhere. LoL

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
haha m9, me too, I found it so sexy, they were totally into it. You love this lakorn the most , right ? I think it's because of Nadech's look in this lakorn, so manly and sexy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa