[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
pink_juliet_kashie said:
Really his butt? I never really notice. I shall go observe. But I do notice that Nadech has really sexy legs. Sexy manly legs. And i mean like all of his legs, thighs and calves, everything!!! The older he gets the more sexy he is. Lately he's just oozing sexiness. Even in his recent In Magazine shoot, where it really was all just innocent walking around and sitting but the boy was sturting his thing everywhere. LoL

I agree, Nadech also has some nice legs! Along with his other features like his long face, thick eyebrows, dimples and etc. The list can go on and on. Lol. The older he gets, the more manly he becomes! I can't wait to see how he'll be around age 25-26, during his prime years!!! I hope he'll age well. Anyway, I notice that Nadech and Yaya have very opposite features which makes them perfect for each other. And imagine of they have kidssss! Hahaha, okay, I'm getting too delusional now. Seriously though....

Nadech: Narrow eyes, big nostrils, small define lips.
Yaya: Big flattery eyes, small nose, full lips.

If they have a kid, it'll be one pretty looking kid. Lol.

Anyway, this was the very first time I noticed Nadech's butt. I wasn't checking him out, but how can a person NOT notice it during this scene?!!!

By the way, I ran out of "liking" votes. M9, if there are no limits to how many likes I can give, I'll give your pics 1,000 likes!!!! I love that rock scene!!!! One of my favs! Ohhh my.....Nadech was def into his character!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol..nice hairy legs hahaha..
He was really slim in that scene probably bkos he was wet so it define his butt Ahaha
The rock picture always has my imagination going wild LoL

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The camera thought the rock scene was hot too; lol, even the camera had a mind of its own.  I read that one of expensive cameras was overheated because they filmed in the sun too long or either that Yadech scene was too hot even the camera couldn't handle it.   :spicy:   :rofl:       One of the cameraman even dropped the camera into water either he was so into Yadech scene that he forgot he was still working and operating the camera. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
I love that scene too!! No words to describe it, it's just HOT!! Nadech was so into his character, if he can swallow Nangfah up, he will ... :)

m9 n mc absoutely love tat super hot so in love epic scene, they were so in love, she entrust her whole life 2 him !!!  yadech nailed it perfectly sealing them 2 b da consummate couple !!! always crying buckets watching this so v sad scene !

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Neezy said:
Nadech: Narrow eyes, big nostrils, small define lips.
Yaya: Big flattery eyes, small nose, full lips.

If they have a kid, it'll be one pretty looking kid. Lol.

Anyway, this was the very first time I noticed Nadech's butt. I wasn't checking him out, but how can a person NOT notice it during this scene?!!!

By the way, I ran out of "liking" votes. M9, if there are no limits to how many likes I can give, I'll give your pics 1,000 likes!!!! I love that rock scene!!!! One of my favs! Ohhh my.....Nadech was def into his character!
Omg! He has more junk in the trunk than Yaya. Nadech should have been the one singin "My Humps" at the 4+1 concert instead LoL

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hey ladies! 

I read an article that Nadech biological mother was Ma Kaew's younger sister if that's so does he even have a relationship with his bio mom? I know he has never met his bio dad. So can any of you ladies clarify this for me :) Thank you

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
selenabaya said:
I've just seen this article about 3 super "fin" question of Yadech from SanaraeDara magazine. Could anyone help me to translate them na!

I don't have much time so I didn't get to proofread..... Still have to get organized and pack for a trip but just wanted to share before I leave.   I thought it was a very cute interview and Yaya seemed to be more open with Nadech now. 

Questions from Nadech to Yaya:

Nadech…..  I wanted to ask Nong, are you tired?  Right now you have been working very hard.    You have been working a lot.  Are you okay, can you handle it?

Yaya…… I’m not that tired (smiled).     I rather work and be tired a bit than not working at all, and I would rather work than staying at home and don’t know what to do.    Working a lot is also fun too.  Of course, because you are
working with your favorite Pe Chai, right?  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Nadech….. Nowadays, Ya seems to eat less, you seem to lose some weight or you want to become a model again?

Yaya…..  Skinny?   No, I don’t think so.  I think I have been exercise a lot lately.   I didn’t avoid food  but try to be more careful of what I eat.   I think I still have some baby fat.    If I can become a model again, I would love to.   I would
like to be beautiful like them too (smiled shyly).

Nadech…. Seeing that Ya likes to travel, I wanted to know where you want to go.  We just came back from working together abroad (meaning Germany and Italy), I wanted to know whether we would have a chance to go together again.

Yaya….. I wanted to go to ???? because I’m afraid it will disappear into the ocean (laughing).   My family also wanted to go too.    I wanted to ask Pe Nadech to go with me.   Can we go together?    :heart:  :heart:  :heart:    If we can go with friends and family in a big group, I think it will be very fun.    If we have the opportunity to work together again, it would be great so we can travel together.

Now, questions from Yaya to Nadech:

Yaya….. I wanted to ask Pe, are you tired?  but now I wanted to change a question and ask are you happy, how are you doing?

Nadech….. I’m doing very well and very happy.  I’m very satisfied.  I have time to go exercise, wakeboarding?, climbing, and riding motorcycle around Bangkok and going to too many places.

Yaya….. I wanted to know when you are going to be a professional photographer because you took very beautiful pictures.  You are very good.

Nadech…..it may be a long time na Nong Ya, but I really wanted to be one.   Let’s say when you have time I will be the first person to reserve you (laughing).    I wanted to thank you so
much for the compliments.

Yaya….. I wanted to ask the same question like Pe Nadech.    Where do you want to go?  (laughing)….because I wanted to ask you to go with me.   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   It was very fun when we go as a group.   When we meet with friends we always ask them where they want to go.

Nadech….. I wanted to go to places that have beaches like ???? or Miami.    I wanted to be a DJ and arrange music for people to enjoy and I wanted to arrange a trip for Thai people to travel.  I wanted to go with our group of friends.   Hopefully, there will be times when everyone is free to go, but we have to reserve the queue ahead of time so we can go together (smiled).

These two know each other so well and always worry for each other.  No wonder many people are into them and want to cheer for them. 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! FOR ALL THE EFFORT YOU PUT INTO THE TRANSLATION!!. Have fun and keep in touch :)
:thanks:   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@vimalee, thank you na for taking your valuable time to translate for us. Enjoy your vacation na, have lots of fun too :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you very much Vimalee! Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Lu - Yes, what Jess said. He does take care of his bio mom too & is close with his step siblings.

Thanks for the video Cindy

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks v much for yr precious time translating vimalee! Its such a nice interview yadech only hv consideration, respect n love for each other! V happy reading yr trans! Hv a wonderful trip, hv fun n take care!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
for sure lovely_k yadech r beyond perfect 4 their roles in rs ! cant wait....love yr bali montage, all pics r so romantic n beautiful !!! thanks 4 pics