[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
the sun glasses above worn by yaya is difenitely not bought from germany or italy trip  as yaya claimed somebody shop for them to buy this so called similar to nadech's sun glasses,this picture was taken during yadech rehearsal for chinese new yr event last february this yr.correct me if i'm wrong girls. :rant:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Hi sweet girls, no need to worry for me ka, I'm pretty fine and Bangkok is still dry. It's true that there are too many works to do at my company right now but it's better than there is nothing to do , just hope this peak time will go through quickly and smoothly ^^

Thanks @ Tippy @ Key @ Bubba and @ Vimalee for your concerns. I'm just sad because I cannot come here to chit chat with you guys often as before.

WOW, I love that they will broadcast GRGR again, Nadech was so manly as K. Charles , and there are so many forcing scenes in that lakorn, kind of arrogant but I find it sexy as well :pervie:

@ Vimalee: I have stayed here for 6 years but not continuously, in 2011, when Bangkok was flooded, I was in Vietnam. I came back on July, last year, Bangkok was not flooded at that time and I still not hear any warning for this year yet, hope that nothing will happen ^^

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@queenyeon yeah, i can totally picture yadech in a thai version of boys over flowers! @yk yes i agree with you on the roles!!! hahaha it really suits them!

@key you are always welcome my dear key! ^^ i love it when yaya rest her head on nadech and they sleep hand in hand, so sweeeet~  :heart:  

@lovelyk your bf is so understanding! i love your siggy and esp this sentence "Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side...  Nadech and Yaya Bestfriends Forever".   :heart:   

@bubba @vimalee thank you for the translations! recently there are many findays! im happy as a fan of yadech! 

@yk hehe don't we all know the truth about the couple sunglasses and shoes? :) 

@cindy thanks for the pix! nadech looks so hot with the little bit of facial hair  :heart:

so... yadech gonna spend their weekend with each other once again! their hearts are so sincere, spending their precious time and moreover a weekend to do good deeds   :heart:  not forgetting august 10 as well. saturdays can be their unofficial merit day ^^ of course, can't wait for rftd to start filming! we certainly have lots to look forward to this week :)

lyaneew

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
credit as tagged

Everyone is welcome to the desserts na!     Help yourself.

Don't know what happen to me, I seem to crave for more desserts since I follow Yadech.   Maybe their sweetness is very contagious..... :bhehe:   

According to NY Family, Yadech is scheduled to film RFTD - Rising Sun part 2 on Fri, Sat, and Sun from now on, except this Saturday Yadech will do merit at Udon Thani province.  Previously, they filmed Rising Sun part 1.    Yeahhhhh, I'm so excited they are finally filming RFTD! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Good news!!!The filming proceeding was a little slow be4.Cant wait for RFTD!!!

@Vimalee Thanks the delicious cookies!Really appricate translation from you and bubba and other talented ladies. 

@MrsChum Wow,I'm a little surprised and very happy you can recognize me.It has been a long time since we talked last time,hein?

AND Big thanks to dear @tippytoes  @Lu na @queenyeon @m9 @soso68 @Neezy @Amya and anyone if I left out inadvertently. :kiss2:

lyaneew

sarNie Egg
keylargo said:
hello lyaneew, may i call u lya or yan ? warmest welcome 2 this v happy family ! as u can c every1 is super friendly n giving, full of sharing of yadechs latest happenings ! ull love every minute ure on this thread, its filled wif so much love, all 4 yadech ! njoy yr stay !
Hi Key,my nickname is lyan or nee.CUZ I know there is a MS.NEE here already, you can call me lyan,haha.
Yeah,I really love this thread full of love and warmth.I'll post some PSed pics by myself later. :wink:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lyan hehe look forward to your pix! and yes this thread is full of love for yadech   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

nadech looks so cute with bangs!! and younger too!  :wub:
@numfon_fonz

one of my fave pic from up mag! 

bobby101

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone!!! I'm so glad to be back and finally catch up. thank you all so much for sharing video, pic, comments and many more update of Yadech. As always you all did a wonderful job and I appreciated very much. you all too kind and sweet.  I love love love Nadech in up2you magazine, he's so darn handsome.......awww I think I'm going to back to cloud9 ( be right back) you all welcome to join me in cloud9. LOL!!!!! IOVE YADECH so much!!!!! :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow!!!! I am literally drooling looking at Nadech's pictures in the 2 up Magazine ❤❤❤ He is such a handsome 21 year old boy/man LoL
Thanks for sharing!!!
Yaya's grandma is really young. I see where they all got their looks

Welcome back bobby101! I'll b on c9 with you after those pictures ;)
Welcome Inaya91! - hope you will enjoy it here with us & all the ladies
It is all ladies in this thread right? Lol I don't want offend any gentleman if there are any

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lyan, thanks alot im always clumsy n dun 1 2 misspell ! hope ull hv lots of fun n feel yadech n yadechers love, its yadech love unlimited here !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
inaya91 said:
Hello everyone. I'm new here from Malaysia. Love Nadech Yaya couple very much :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  hehe
hi inaya91, warmest welcome n hope ull love it here ! we all love yadech sooooo vvvvvv much!!! cant describe how much but ull c as u follow us along ! njoy your stay !

bobby101

sarNie Egg
Thank you M9sae, no you're not offend me at all. Bobby is actually my husband name, I'm Kate by the way. :) I've been literally drooling too . LOL

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bobby101 said:
Hello everyone!!! I'm so glad to be back and finally catch up. thank you all so much for sharing video, pic, comments and many more update of Yadech. As always you all did a wonderful job and I appreciated very much. you all too kind and sweet.  I love love love Nadech in up2you magazine, he's so darn handsome.......awww I think I'm going to back to cloud9 ( be right back) you all welcome to join me in cloud9. LOL!!!!! IOVE YADECH so much!!!!! :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:
hi bobby welcome, v glad u r back n caught up, theres a lot ! ill join u n m9 in c9, its lovely up there ! lots of yadechers would love 2 join in c9 im sure ! n oxy team is on standby if need b, team mates r vimalee, huanzhu, bubba,mc aka mrsChum n myself ! njoy yr stay bobby !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@cindy and m9, thank you for the up2you mag pic! Nadech look so handsome, he's more farang looking and I LIKE a lot!!!
I guess the oxygen team will be busy again today cus all of us here will need the rescues after seeing Nadech handsomeness :)

lyaneew

sarNie Egg
bubba said:

Here's the translation,

After the fanclubs complained that they don't have  a couple picture that sweet to fin about like other koo jin,  presently, "Nadech-Yaya" arrange to have
many sweet photo shoots throughout.  This makes the fanclubs fin with them.

Thanks c1ndy for sharing na.

@Lu, stay dry and take care na.  Sometimes life can be pretty hectic.   When you need a smile and friends, stop by OK.   :kiss: :grouphug: HAK for you.  SU SU na.
@lyaneew and meydaelee,  welcome to the thread and hope you'll have a lots of fun with us here.
Thank you,dear bubba. :thanks:for the translation again. 
We hardly see their sweet photos in first part of this year.Luckily,their magzines of Germany-Italy trip  will be released soon in Sep. :cheer: