[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech n Mario coukd totally pass as brothers!!!! They r both soooo handsome with their suits on (; 2 hot, handsome, cute, n sweer guys in 1 lakorn cant it get any better?!?!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
                                                  Thai James Bond!             

credit:    NadechYaya.com FB

Anybody recall when and where was this picture taken?

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yes, that was in LA. @ Universal Studio

@Falada- I've been to heaven & back many time since following him. LoL

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Falada--I know what u mean!! I started following Nadech sense his first lakorn with Mark and Mint N!! I always liked him and I was his fan before I saw Him and Yaya together. That's when I really started to follow them Bc before that I was into lakorn but not that much to the point where I catch every news about them. But now I do...so there like the official LIKE button!! BC they both make me smile and scream like a BIG idiot. Just Bc there so sweet together. Sorry I'm spazzing and shouting out my nonsense talking today hahaha this is what happen to me when I come back from work and see HENRY CAVILL-->"OffTopic" but he so hot too. And Nadech and Mario for RTFD. It just makes me so happy hahaha. Once again sorry for my very long comment/paragraph whatever u wanna call it.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Kikichue1 said:
Falada--I know what u mean!! I started following Nadech sense his first lakorn with Mark and Mint N!! I always liked him and I was his fan before I saw Him and Yaya together. That's when I really started to follow them Bc before that I was into lakorn but not that much to the point where I catch every news about them. But now I do...so there like the official LIKE button!! BC they both make me smile and scream like a BIG idiot. Just Bc there so sweet together. Sorry I'm spazzing and shouting out my nonsense talking today hahaha this is what happen to me when I come back from work and see HENRY CAVILL-->"OffTopic" but he so hot too. And Nadech and Mario for RTFD. It just makes me so happy hahaha. Once again sorry for my very long comment/paragraph whatever u wanna call it.

LOL I just start following Nadech& Yaya this year, but yeah. Whenever I watch Nadech and Yaya lakorn, it always make me scream and smile, too. Especially Game Rai Game Ruk. It makes me laugh, scream, feel sad and happy. Yeah, I'm always emotional whenever I watch a Yadech Lakorn or see them together. I just love them so much, that I don't know how to express. :D But yeah! :D

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks m9, Vimalee and Falada for sharing pictures.  Yep, yep, yep,  Nadech is too hot!!!

Don't know if you girls saw this short clip yet....
I'm smiling from ear to ear while watching this 53 sec. clip.    Nadech was so worried about his nong sao that when he leaded his mom to the car,  he looked back to check on Yaya,   and before he got in the car, he checked back on Yaya again.     When the car's taking off, he looked back again to make sure Yaya's car  following his.     Wow!.....Nadech always watch out and care for his Yaya.   That is so sweet!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTaKY0FDeOY&feature=youtu.be
cr:MooWAN WAN

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
You're Welcome Bubba! Thank you for sharing the little clip. If Nadech could I'm sure he would love to take care of all 3 ladies hehe ❤❤❤

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@Falada thanks for your updates on pictures na ka. Am I using na ka properly?? Lol

@Neezy he sure does. Everything from his face, hair, pose, outfit & background is amazingly perfect!!! I need me a good camera too plus Nadech for my model LoL

Someone had asked what he'd planned to do with the pole ;)

This picture make me feel like Nadech is the older bro! Or was it cousin?

Mr. Kugimiya @ school?