[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ tippytoes: i love his action picture so much, so cool, cannot help to think that he's perfect for our Yaya, and sure can take care her as what he has said. Sunshine in Bangkok now <3

@ callayuki : you're most welcome babe. Thank you for your words, i was touched again after sharing this to you guys as well. That night will never be forgetable. Rak rak.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
luloveyaya said:

Cr: as tagged

Can someone please translate the last one for us? I think it's about Nadech been photographer for Yaya. Now he asked P' Yai how to take it in professional way. Maybe he wants to keep her beautiful moments with him forever hehe
Here's a rough translation.  I'll try my best with my 4 eyes na....hehe.  The wordings are so small I have a hard time.

Being called as a shining "cameraman" who'll go far after the young pra'ek Nadech showed his photographing skill at the 3 Zap show where he took pictures of P'Ma, one of the female hosts, Charlie of the Ploy Gam Petch Magazine brings up the idea for Nadech to be a rookie photographer.     As for the  model, there can not be anyone else except Yaya, nang'ek koo kwan only!! 

Through the process of negotiating and photo session, P'Yai shows up to be a mentor for Nadech.  After that, Nadech goes to talk to the team crew and he wants the model to come out pretty.  He takes care of all the details from clothes, look, & hair.

While waiting for Yaya to do her make up, Nadech turns on the comp. music to create a nice atmosphere and eyeing her periodically.   They truly care for each other indeed.....So jealous.....

When everything is ready,  Yaya comes out and stands in a scene.  Nadech praises "narak mak"  (so cute)  before telling her to pose.     Then, the rookie photographer's  (Nadech)  taking pictures which goes smoothly.

As for the photoshoot of the couple, P'Yai is the one who takes pictures.  After all the images are in the comp.,  they need to pick the beautiful ones.  Nadech has hard time for all the images are beautiful.   So, Nadech said, "Today is the first time  I have a lot of fun and I'm very satisfied with the work.  And, I hope everyone like it na krub.".....Wow!  The next fashion event, we might have a handsome photographer as a pra'ek level such as Nadech    all right.

:thanks: luloveyaya for the news na,
:thanks: everyone for sharing.  Nadech and Mario look so good!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lovelyk finally yaya post a pic of her and nadech (her personal photograhper)!!!! its been so long since i last saw one.... maybe she wants her brother know that he will be missed before she flies to france hehehe...! g'night lovelyk, sweet dreams! ^^ 

@huanzhu i can't wait too!! but it still feels like a long way to go.... T_T

@bubba thank you so much for the translation!! nadech is so talented, he can act, sing and now take professional magazine shots. in the future, he might even be a producer! can't wait to see the pix already!

wow nadech is so impressive here, he should do action!
cr: @taluikongtai
http://web.stagram.com/p/499714010086973669_224930327

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u lovely bubba 4 translating and putting us, me esp, in c9, u never fail 2 do so ! yadech r sure a dream team 2 b working together b it in lakorn, cf, events and now sth personal nadech is pursuing independently !!! their chem and work ethics r beyond and success ensured in watever they focus on !!! i love seeing them getting hyped up in this project, they do 1 2 ensure it turns up more than just competently well !!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies for the wonderful pictures & translation. I am surprise to see Yaya post a picture of her Nadech ;) I really cannot wait to watch both series. Gawd, both babes are looking good but Nadech is smoking hot with his serious face & fighting too lol

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
more pix :)

cr: @yossiebistro : เหนื่อยมั๊ยคะริว... ญาญ่าไม่มาให้ยางยืดดูแลแทนละกัน ... อ่อ ขอโทษ (khun ja said something like since yaya is not here let me take care of you. hehehe...!)

http://web.stagram.com/p/499773214294761027_509822

as tagged

what is he doing with that pole...?
cr: @keaw_jung

thanks mrschum for the clip! its too cute!! i couldn't stop smiling and laughing to myself! the last part was indeed the BEST, he REALLY takes care of his sis a lot! ;)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ bubba : thank you darling, it's true that we need to know every details about them, not only seeing their pictures if we want to capture all sweetness. BECAUSE each of every single things about them is so sweet. He took really good care for his nong, reporter will need to add some details to make their stories more interesting, for this case, they just need to tell the truth and it seems overload, haha

@ lovely_k : keep lying ka, mei pen rai ka ( no problem) haha

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
hi soso hope its ok 2 call u soso. hope u'll have opportunity 2 meet greet yaya at cdg apo tmr, eta 15 jul TK1821 @ 1015 hours as advised by bubba earlier !!! Good luck !

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
soso68 said:
hi soso hope its ok 2 call u soso. hope u'll have opportunity 2 meet greet yaya at cdg apo tmr, eta 15 jul TK1821 @ 1015 hours as advised by bubba earlier !!! Good luck !
Hi Key, no problem You can call me soso.
But i' m sorry i can't go to meet yaya tomorrow i Will work all the week and I live far from Paris. I'm sad too

@bubba thanks for the translation

And thanks everyone for the pics and video

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
Omg, you all should watch this! It the bts of lays cf, t it's cute and hilarious! I like the last part where the producer wanted to hug Yaya and Nadech hold him back, such an overprotective bf.....hehe
http://youtu.be/juq5VMPO_2I

i have been rewatching that part over and over again sooo cute .... they are soo much cuter this past month - with the trip and how they answer questions about each other ... cant wait for the ploy-gam-petch mag and get my hands on a copy 

btw if any hasnt caught it yet the barry.ya clip on the dao reung star chat a question over the chatboard mentioned something about yaya and mae keaw the audio on the vid was not clear and yaya got all shy but the fans were screaming and greeding... know i want to know what was asked and said... it looked like jack (the host) read it without initially knowing who 'mae kaew' was... waiting for a clearer vid (only mentioned it here for yadech FIN-ing) 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
He's always teasing her lol it's like his full time job....Poor Yaya xD
The way he blocked the producer/director from hugging Yaya was just sooooooo cute!  :heart:

Nadech looks so classy and handsome on suit for Rising Sun...So does Mario! 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@bubba, thank you so much na for the translation! Can't wait to see the work of Nadech and his lovely model! I'm sure it will turn out good cus he hav ethe best mentor to teach him all the skill.