[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@bubba, thank you so much na for the translation! Can't wait to see the work of Nadech and his lovely model! I'm sure it will turn out good cus he hav ethe best mentor to teach him all the skill.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
This is Nadech, "Uh...nope, you ain't laying a hand on my girl with me standing here." He's like Christian Gray being all protective of Ana, haha...jk

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
lynnyang said:
This is Nadech, "Uh...nope, you ain't laying a hand on my girl with me standing here." He's like Christian Gray being all protective of Ana, haha...jk
 Nah-uh dont even get me started on Christian Grey!!! hahaha jk.....@Chum@Lyunn i havent started CG POV yet but when I read all three books bc Kiki introduce it to us in one of her ff but she had Yadech in there so when I read the book its like Nadech and Yaya. 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
OMG, I LOVE the Lays bts. They are so frikin cute & adorable. I can't help but smile throughout the video. This bts really show how comfy they are together. Like Nadech telling her she has something on her teeth. lol Was Nadech checking Yaya up & down when he was walking behind her? lol :drools:  :kiss2:  :dance3:  :dance2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks MrsChum for the bts Lays clip.  Love it!!!
Thanks Lovely_k and tippy for :coolpix: . 

Yaya having fun with her friends.  Narak mak kha.

Nadech and Mario look mighty handsome....

Nadech looks mighty  hot.....drool......

Yaya's  already at the airport.....

cr:as tagged & NY Home at Pantip

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Lovely_k said:
Ok I lied this is good night and last pics for sure. :)

cr: "IG:urassayas Ploygampetch coming soon na ka! Photographer, Nadech Kugimiya :)"

Cr: Facebook

Yaya normally doesn't pose the picture of her and Nadech on her IG.   This is a very rare occasion that she pose their picture before she left for Paris.   She must be very proud of her Pe Chai...!      We here at Asianfuse are very proud of him too, Yaya ja!      The magazine PloyGamPetch will hit the stand on July 16th.

I :heart: :heart: :heart: this comment,   

"Medicine, medicine, smelling oil....smelling oil please, this mother wanted the smelling oil because this mother is going to faint........Other photographers are very good, but this particular photographer, you are very proud of, right, daughter? ......... Other photographers use their skills, but this photographer even though still new at his craft, uses 100% of his heart.........As always. "

:thanks: again everyone for sharing everything about Yadech!    I think I'm in need of smelling oil and oxygen tank myself.      OMG, Nadech looks sooooo good in RS!    :spin: :drool:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Mario and Nadech remind me of "Men's in Black"! Both look very handsome in those suit :) can't wait!! Action, romance and more......,

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee for the info.   Wow.....only couple more days for the magazine to be out on July 16.
@c1ndy, welcome to the thread and thanks for your sharings,   Hope you'll have lots of fun with us here na.  

Yep,  Yaya is so proud of her P'chai  that it shows in this picture,   They're so cute.....

cr:mad:pachatee

One person commented that she already put a hold for this magazine at the store and was told that so many ppl already reserved the mag.   I'm so happy to hear that and I want one too!!!

Here's the IG link of Yaya saying, "I'm going to France na kha" in French to her fans at the airport.   Yaya is so cute and her French is so adorable. :heart: :heart: :heart: .......

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=511145212289697&set=vb.144601775610711&type=2&theater
cr:YayaUrassaya.com

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Meocutduoi - Thannks for translating the video for us! I always loved the song and now I know the meaning! When Yaya asked him who was his special someone, he has the cutest smile on his face! So rare to see Nadech so shy! Lol.

Tippytoes - Thanks for the cute Lays video! Yadech are always so cute.....and yes, even when they're bickering!

M9 / Falada / Vimalee - Thanks for the pics! Nadech looks HOT on set! I can't wait until RS is on air!

C1ndy - Thanks for the video of Nadech doing his fighting scene! I love when Nadech looks serious!!! :bhehe:

Bubba - Thanks for translating the article for us! I can't wait to see Nadech photography skills. Soooo glad he chose Yaya to be his first model. :heart:

MrsChum - Thanks for the BTS clip!!! It's toooo freaking cute! I love how Nadech came walking out behind Yaya, looking mischievous! And I loveeee how he's like "Back off! Don't touch my girl!"....haha. :numchuck:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
OMG, I LOVE the Lays bts. They are so frikin cute & adorable. I can't help but smile throughout the video. This bts really show how comfy they are together. Like Nadech telling her she has something on her teeth. lol Was Nadech checking Yaya up & down when he was walking behind her? lol :drools:  :kiss2:  :dance3:  :dance2:

I feel the same way!!! They look so comfortable around each other! It just confirms to me how close they really are! :dance1: And it did look like he was checking her out, right?!!! He looks so mischievous and up to no good! I think it's super HOT! If he did that to me while I was walking down the street or something, my heart would melt! His face expression was just too sexy!! Haha. :coverlaf: :wub:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@Neezy - Yes, he did have mischievous look..it was really sexy.. a different view of him that we don't see often or at all. lol Just the way he was looking at her and then he looked down at her legs and I don't know what else..hehe but he sure left me with another impression of him. A naughty impression..haha :pervie:  :bhehe:  :coverlaf: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@lynn mc kiki - yadech as christian and ana make 50 such an appealing and entertaining paperback !!! and i njoy 50 starring them !!!
kiki love yr new poster, sleek and creative just like u !!! totally picture ree and virote there !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hello bubba vimalee thanks dears 4 translation, so much love showered on yadech, they deserve !!!
hi c1ndy thanks 4 pic, they're on biz or 1st class, v comfy ! congrats c1ndy u posted 10 times and received 9 thanks, way 2 go!!! and thank u, keep more pics coming c1ndy!!!
really love lays vdo, she allows him 2 tease and take it good naturedly, only when u have great affection 4 some1 u'll allow tat !!!