[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

LOOK what I found...I was searching the web for some amazing background and found this picture doesn't this like our boy Nadech?? My younger sister says it looks like mark But I dont think so. 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:

Cannot get over this couple, nadech's lakorn is coming, I haven't had enough courage to see him with Kim yet, what's wrong with me actually ? :scratchhead2:  :lmao: 
Same here! I can't watch Kim and Nadech together. I don't know why. It just feels wrong. Maybe because Kim is like Yaya's best friend. That's like watching a movie of my boyfriend trying to get with my best friend. It's just weird. Lol. Maybe this is just me, but I can't watch it. If it's Nadech with someone else, then it's fine.

Anyway, good luck! Hope you'll get your hands on a copy of the magazine!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I tried the link (both on my Iphone and the comp) but a blank page just shows up with the message "Image cannot be displayed because of content errors."

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
@neezy: thanks for the pic of yaya in Paris she's so cute.

@falada: thanks for the pic too because i can't see with kikichue post

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi tippy luloveyaya nee, u ladies aren't da only 1s! Couldnt go beyond ep1 of rp!!! Just felt sth was wrong and missing our yaya!!! Also didnt 1 2 waste time, i had 2/rather watch yadech lakorn, gives so much pleasure n satisfaction!!! Love all yr cmns n pics, thank u! And tippy luloveyaya love yr new siggy n poster!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Okay, thanks for posting it Neezy. Wierd how some can see & some can't. It does look like Nadech. I post a picture yesterday of him with his hair like that. Idk if its for the same day & event of that picture Kiki posted?
Vimalee Thank you! Who could not wanna see these two together in real life? Or who could not see their chemistry? ;) hopefully one day they will

Wierd, I comment & now I can see ALL of the picture of Nadech & the city background lol