[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Good news..... actually, GREAT news!

This lakorn got an overall rating of an 8.5 last night!!!!! The bangkok rating was a 12.5.

I'm so happy for MK Team and extra thrilled for Anne Thongprasom & P'Aew! Congrats to all and all the hard hard Kim did by using all her energy to play a comedic role for the first time paid off!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Good news..... actually, GREAT news......

This lakorn got an overall rating of 8.5 last night!!!!! The bangkok rating was a 12.

I'm so happy for MK Team and extra thrilled for Anne Thongprasom & P'Aew!! Congrats to all and all the hard work Kim did by using all her energy to play a comedic role for the first time paid off!
GREAT....ONLY IF I COULD UNDERSTAND THAI I WOULD WATCH THIS...PLEASE UPDATE ME/US WHEN SOMEBODY IS SUBBING THIS

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I think someone else posted this English SUBBED version last week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISrvIdtQ7mk&feature=share&list=PLSu1FShEq6bEjtOcxJZl4mmz0SUJ-KdHz

saudiex

sarNie Egg

This lakorn got an overall rating of an 8.5 last night!!!!! The bangkok rating was a 12.5.

I'm so happy for MK Team and extra thrilled for Anne Thongprasom & P'Aew! Congrats to all and all the hard hard Kim did by using all her energy to play a comedic role for the first time paid off!
Both overall rating and bangkok rating are awesome.I believe that the rating will be much higher this week. :pervie: :bopping:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Thai people @ pantip talking about koo kwans and they're saying that Mark&Kim are the new koo kwan because of PCKK's success and they also said that MK have intense chemistry.

Someone even said that Mark & Kim are the new generation of Ken Theeradej & Anne Thongprasom, because of their chemistry. They also want Mark&Kim for the future remake of Sawan Bieng. LOL.

"หมาก-คิม คือ นิวเจเนอเรชั่นของ เคน ธีรเดช-แอน ทองประสม ชัดเจน
แหะ แหะ งั้นเค้าขอรีเมค สวรรค์เบี่ยง หมาก-คิมได้มั้ยอ่ะ"

http://www.pantip.co.../A12856920.html

saudiex

sarNie Egg
Thai people @ pantip talking about koo kwans and they're saying that Mark&Kim are the new koo kwan because of PCKK's success and they also said that MK have intense chemistry.

Someone even said that Mark & Kim are the new generation of Ken Theeradej & Anne Thongprasom, because of their chemistry. lol!

http://www.pantip.co.../A12856920.html
OMG,your image makes me laugh :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: MK look cute together. I think Thai people really love them now. The rating speaks for itself

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤

Woohoo this is amazing news!!! I'm super excited to MK...oh I'm willing happy to see them ine da new remake of SB...I have no problem!!! Ann & Kim have many hater no wonder why I love them!!! Go MK!!! Go go go!!!

I hope da lakorn rating keep going up and up!!! Show those hater wat u are made of!!!

puca

sarNie Juvenile
@Puca
This lakorn has 12 episodes and Mike and Margie's lakorn will air after this one.
wow thanks for answering, this means there's only 2 weekends left o.0

i'm really happy mark/kim are considered a kookwan now, they're really cute together
people who said they have no chemistry or that kim looks to old for mark are convinced otherwise thanks to this lakorn

Meadow

sarNie Adult
wow thanks for answering, this means there's only 2 weekends left o.0

i'm really happy mark/kim are considered a kookwan now, they're really cute together
people who said they have no chemistry or that kim looks to old for mark are convinced otherwise thanks to this lakorn
I was convinced that MK were a koo kwan after i finished watching 3NNT last year. The proposal scene was the best and that lakorn had a rating of a 10.

saudiex

sarNie Egg
Punya Chon Kon Krua aired the first three episodes when Tawan Tor sang aired the last three episodes.PCKK has achieved higher and higher ratings since then.The bangkok rating of PCKK is always good.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
The rating just keeps getting hogher and higher!

Rang Ngao's first episode started out with a rating of 5 and now the latest rating for that lakorn is a 12. :)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I am so happy to hear that this lakorn is doing well.
Congrats to Ann T and to the rest of the casts and crews. They all deserve it.
Ann T and MK Team forever^^!!!!!!!!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
WOW! 8.5 is very good considering PCKK just aired 6 episodes so far! Much better in comparison to Raeng Ngao when it started! WOot MK!! ^_^ Hai rating soong soong na ka!!!! Haha ^_^

I saw the rating posted by Prinfanclub or Markpantip but I wasn't sure what good rating in ch3 mean? lol Until you mentioned Meadow! Damn, 8.5 is good! Keeps going up na ja PCKK!! Love it so far!

I like that Anne really threw in romance scenes in there haha! ^__^

I cant wait til this weekend! :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
HAHAHA! Omg! She did! She even said the script would be something like Mark is the son of the boss, and she is an elder woman who wouldn't pay much attention to him until they develop feelings for each other. Hahaha! ^_^ The host was like, "Sounds like a good idea and script" Anne added, "but let's ask Mark for a "yes" answer first".hahaha Anne sure adore Mark very much! Hahaha!

She also discussed her second lakorn. I hope she uses Mark as pa'ek again because the second lakorn will be more drama and requires actors with more experience. Hehe ^_^
  • That is a great storyline. It will be awesome if she do really make it. o m g, i hope she does that right after she finish her other two projects.hahah... If she does really make it happen I'll be so happy!!! hahaha.. :D

Tomorrow Tee Tai Krau and Prin 's overnight with star will be aired.
  • What time does Tee Tai Krau starts?Does anyone know? I barely watch that show but i do like it though.hahha.
  • So sad, this lakorn only have 2 more weeks to go. That's the sad thing about comdey lakorn they're quick. ;(

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
MK in Sawan Biang won't bother me as much but... SB?! That's my favorite lakorn of all time!! I hope MK have willing or r scenes in the future