[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Off topic but Meadow I love you signature!!! MK is so cute + HOT

gotta catch up since I miss epi. 5-6...reading all those commit make me felt left out lol...

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ ohhh, love the first pic :drools:

how many episodes does this lakorn have? i have a feeling it will only be about 9 or so???

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Shirtless MARK! Love this well-matched couple so much.
cr: as tagged.

After watching the video and pics for this photoshoot, Mark and Kim seem to have more chemistry than Yadech. Mark and Kim seem like the best of friends like Ken and Anne and i think producers are noticing that, that's why MK are going to film their 3rd lakorn together. :)

Punya Chon Kon Krua clearly confirms that MK have so much chemistry to the max, especially in their sweet/love scenes! It all looks so natural, like their not even acting.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Recap of the multiple *sweet scenes* from this weekends' episodes.
Cr: Kisskeepintouch

The sweetest tiger balm scene ever.

The face hugging scene -- VERY romanatic.

Kim doing Mark's makeup while he has his bunny ears on -- Mark just keeps staring at her with loving eyes. :)

The infamous accidental KISS scene and Kim also falls onto his lap.

The best MK dance scene ever.

The hilarious fake servant dance scene to one of Bie's song + Gubgib takes a peek -- LOL.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kim is too friggin cute...when her face fell onto her plate of food. Silly sleepy head.

These are so cute they make me blush like crazy LOL

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I absolutely love the scenes of MK at mark's house. People won't be able to interrupt. Gosh When Kim fed Mark.. Gonna die.. My heart fluttered so much

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • I love all those scenes up there. Cute and funny.. Can't wait for Friday!! ^^
If I am correct at 11:22 Ann said she wants to act with Mark too. HHahahah. ^^
If that is what she said I'll love to see that happen.ha.

Mark performing at ch3 power team couple weeks ago. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SVPR5hJFII&feature=share

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Off topic but Meadow I love you signature!!! MK is so cute + HOT

gotta catch up since I miss epi. 5-6...reading all those commit make me felt left out lol...
Thanks! MK always look sexy together.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
  • I love all those scenes up there. Cute and funny.. Can't wait for Friday!! ^^
If I am correct at 11:22 Ann said she wants to act with Mark too. HHahahah. ^^
If that is what she said I'll love to see that happen.ha.
HAHAHA! Omg! She did! She even said the script would be something like Mark is the son of the boss, and she is an elder woman who wouldn't pay much attention to him until they develop feelings for each other. Hahaha! ^_^ The host was like, "Sounds like a good idea and script" Anne added, "but let's ask Mark for a "yes" answer first".hahaha Anne sure adore Mark very much! Hahaha!

She also discussed her second lakorn. I hope she uses Mark as pa'ek again because the second lakorn will be more drama and requires actors with more experience. Hehe ^_^

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Recap of the multiple *sweet scenes* from this weekends' episodes.
Cr: Kisskeepintouch

Kim doing Mark's makeup while he has his bunny ears on -- Mark just keeps staring at her with loving eyes. :)
I love this scene the most. It's my favorite! I love how Khun Tum keeps starring at Cha-Em while she applies make up on him. She's also secretly falling in love with him too. Hahaha The backgound music is just suitable! :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I enjoyed the scene where Khun Ying gets lost in the mall and MK goes in bra store. Hehe then she had icecream all over her face