[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Could someone please tell me what does kookwan mean?
Thank you.
Not sure how to explain but it something like this...a HOT couple on screen with lot of chem...lol not sure and feel free to correct me...I know wat it mean just it hard for me to explain LOL me!!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Oh really. Thank you very much for explaining what kookwan means. I am 100% that MarKim are my new kookwan. Actually I have two kookwan couple that I love so so so much.
My #1 kookwan is Ken T and Ann T^^.
My #2 kookwan is MarKim^^.
I just adore these two couples.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Oh really. Thank you very much for explaining what kookwan means. I am 100% that MarKim are my new kookwan. Actually I have two kookwan couple that I love so so so much.
My #1 kookwan is Ken T and Ann T^^.
My #2 kookwan is MarKim^^.
I just adore these two couples.
I agree! Mark and Kim are the new Ken&Anne of this generation. :)

Here's a cute fanmade MV of Cha-Aim & Tum
cr: kim's FB fanpage.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I know I'm a little late, but I just got done watching Epi. 6..... so good! It was cute how Kim was home alone with Mark at his condo (because Gubgib had to meet up with a friend) and she took care of him while he was sick the whole time. That bunny scene was hilarious, too! Hahaa

3 more days until friday -- Mark "Khun Tum" finally asks Kim "Cha-Aim" to be his assistant at his job. He probably wants Cha-Aim to near him all the time. :) I wonder why in the preview Khun Tum and his friend both spit out the coffee Cha-Aim brought for them?! Anyhow, that was hysterical.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I know I'm a little late, but I just got done watching Epi. 6..... so good! It was cute how Kim was home alone with Mark at his condo (because Gubgib had to meet up with a friend) and she took care of him while he was sick the whole time. That bunny scene was hilarious, too! Hahaa

3 more days until friday -- Mark "Khun Tum" finally asks Kim "Cha-Aim" to be his assistant at his job. He probably wants Cha-Aim to near him all the time. :) I wonder why in the preview Khun Tum and his friend both spit out the coffee Cha-Aim brought for them?! Anyhow, that was hysterical.
HAHAH LOL MEADOW...I'M LATE...COZ I DIDNT WATCH A THING BESIDE EP1
Officially Kookwan <3
I WOULDNT COUNT THEM AS AN OFFICIAL KOOKWAN THOUGH I REALLY LOVE THEM...BUT JUST BECAUSE THEY HAD MANY LAKORN TOGETHER LAKORN MAKES THEM KOOKWAN...
*JANIE& KEN HAD 5 LAKORNS BUT THEY AREN'T AN OFFICIAL KOOKWAN
*ANNE& KEN HAD 5 LAKORNS AND I ADORE THEM AS KOOKWAN

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
I WOULDNT COUNT THEM AS AN OFFICIAL KOOKWAN THOUGH I REALLY LOVE THEM...BUT JUST BECAUSE THEY HAD MANY LAKORN TOGETHER LAKORN MAKES THEM KOOKWAN...
*JANIE& KEN HAD 5 LAKORNS BUT THEY AREN'T AN OFFICIAL KOOKWAN
*ANNE& KEN HAD 5 LAKORNS AND I ADORE THEM AS KOOKWAN
you right, having many lakorns together doesn't make an onscreen couple a koo kwan, it more about quality than quantity but from what i've known, a few couple include mark's "other" koo kwan have only one hit lakorn and at least two lakorns together and people already praised them as "official" koo kwan, which's exactly the situation MK is in right now, i assume that PCKK is MK's hit lakorn now, they had one before and one after this. so why can't we consider MK an "official" koo kwan yet? just saying lol.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I agree! Mark and Kim are the new Ken&Anne of this generation. :)

Here's a cute fanmade MV of Cha-Aim & Tum
cr: kim's FB fanpage.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww This is such a cute MV. hahaha I love the song and the final scene, where they hug. hahah ^_^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Actually,Ken and Janie have 4 lakorns together not 5. But hopefully they do get a 5th lakorn together soon.Heheh.. ^^ sorry off topic.
Mark at sleepover show. Seems like Mark really enjoy his time there. He's so curious.hahha...So Cute, these two mother and daughter are his fans. I was surprised the mother liked him.hahha.. I thought she was just there for her daughter b/c she's underage.ha. But no,she's there b/c she's a fan too.haha.Cute. I love it how she buy all the magazine he;s in. Even if there's a little article of him in the magazine she would buy them just for him.wow! Looks like she's more in LOVE with him more than her daughter.hahahha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG-QYHGM8Lw&list=UUVUfj0PXFo0XmyScU9hcYDg&index=12&feature=plcp

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
KA will always be number one in my heart.
MK definately takes second place.. Out of all the newbies. I squeel super duper much for these two even on the parts where they just have an eye moment. For the pictures when MK hold eachother and when kim sat on Mark's lap..... I died.. Goodness MK fever so high. Needa calm <3

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
  • Actually,Ken and Janie have 4 lakorns together not 5. But hopefully they do get a 5th lakorn together soon.Heheh.. ^^ sorry off topic.
Mark at sleepover show. Seems like Mark really enjoy his time there. He's so curious.hahha...So Cute, these two mother and daughter are his fans. I was surprised the mother liked him.hahha.. I thought she was just there for her daughter b/c she's underage.ha. But no,she's there b/c she's a fan too.haha.Cute. I love it how she buy all the magazine he;s in. Even if there's a little article of him in the magazine she would buy them just for him.wow! Looks like she's more in LOVE with him more than her daughter.hahahha.
I know. I noticed that too. She collects his lakorn magazine as well; like the actual novels! I was impressed. Wow. But it's important to have elder fans whether theyre mothers or not because if they have respect for the actor then most youths will to. hehe ^_^

Plus ure so awesome! Thanks for the vdos!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I know. I noticed that too. She collects his lakorn magazine as well; like the actual novels! I was impressed. Wow. But it's important to have elder fans whether theyre mothers or not because if they have respect for the actor then most youths will to. hehe ^_^

Plus ure so awesome! Thanks for the vdos!!!
  • I agree if you have elders who are your fans that's a good thing.
  • Thanks and you're welcome. :)
Preview to Kim episode on sleepover show next week. o m g, the part when she fake slap her fan(i think that's her fan) it was the scene from Raeng Ngao. I believe that's the scene when Nin came back to revenge on Tanya's character. And she slapped the Mook girl and told her to go tell Tanya she's back.hahha.. Which that scene was on air last week,i think,i forgot.oh well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-LfMbwcmIg