[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mark in Japan with Nadech, Ken, k'A, Aum, Tik Kanyarat, May, Num Kanchai, etc...lol! ^_^

He looks the same; off or onscreen. Just hot, natural and very very handsome. haha ^_^

Tik K with Na&Mark

Mark&Nadech

**************************************************************** ^_^
Anne promoting PCKK! ^_^

Lol--Anne sure loves kissing Mark and Kim too! haha ^_^

Cr. all their IG's ^_^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Lol.They're too silly.

c: as tagged
  • Lol. Kim is too funny. Mark's like "What?!" hah

c: as tagged in vdo clip
  • Yay! It's tomorrow but I won't be able to watch it live b/c i have class. :( Oh well, I'll have to watch it after class then.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I love the ost mv and all the pictures. Markim are hilarious and cute. I adore them.

I love Kim's acting in this lakorn. She is definitely improving alot. She reminds me of Ann T.
I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Markim all the way!!!!!!!!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Yippy, happy Friday.... The bus scene.

Another clip, P'Anne at morning news. P'Anne went to promote QP and PCKK. P'Anne said Mark-Kim have so much chemistry off-screen.
[YouTube]http://youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=6UwwiPoG3S4[/YouTube]

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea Anne is very proud of MK! She seems very happy with them haha and I don't know if anyone notices this but I think Anne really adores Mark claiming him "lo maak" lol in many cases. ^_^

--
Well, I just watched the OST vdos and there were a few scenes looking real nice. Kim is really pretty here; seems really mature and suitable for the scene too!
(Beautiful Beach Scene) ^_^

^_^ :dance1: His puppy face..lol Cute cute :)

Cr. Me for Screen Captures. ^_^ :dance1:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Love the way Mark hugs Kim..... he gives Kim the best hugs especially in the proposal scene to her during the last episode of 3NNT.

This pic is awesome HAHA.