[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I love Tono's version too. It's my first time listening to him haha and it's quite catchy!

Khun Tum takes care of Cha-Em! ^_^

Cr. myself ^_^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LMAO! Kim is too cute. "Don't look at the dog," LOL! Kim & Mark are doing extremely well together. Fighting P'Anne!

Seeing that puppy face on Mark in the MV hug scene makes me like Mark more and more. He has potential...just needs guidance and P'Anne is doing a great job at that!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
MK is soo cute...I really missed this tread... Woohoo can't wait to see today episode...off to look for it!!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hahhahaha so funny the clip from SSBT. They ask what's title of the song they sing here and Kim say yak moo dog dia Mai idk to spell dog in Thai letter to eng so just write dog. And the way mark look at Kim are so funny

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Yah, that BTS is so funny. I still laugh every time I see it.

They asked what is the name of the song. It's "Don't look this way". But Kim pronouce "Ma" as "Marr". "Don't look at the dog". Mark went "wht, Don't look at the dog?". .. Lol
[YouTube]http://youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=nbTQFODTxJE[/youtube]

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • I just got done watching epi 4. o m g, Pra'ek Mark is having feeling for Kim already.He can't stop thinking about her silliness and cuteness.hah. Same goes to Kim too. She can't stop thinking about his good looks and him be such a gentleman. Hehehhe.. Seems like he's finding every excuses just to come to his uncle's house; so, he can come spy on Kim. ha. Na'rak mak mak. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
  • I can't wait for epi 5 because its going to be the part when they model on the runway. And Kim and Mark gets to walk together on the runway. Yay!!!!!!!
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Kim's acting is SO good in here. She's doing a beautiful job!!!!!! SUPER!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • The "bus" scene. Mr Gentleman. aww. ahhah. :wub: :wub: :wub:

c: kisskeepintouch
  • FanMade MV

c: MyGraphic

c:as tagged, MK family, Dream_Soul @ pantip

What is Mark to kim? Is he biting her?! HAhaha

c:as tagged,ann's IG

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Just finish watching ep 4. OMG scream!!!!!!!!!!
MarKim make me blush!!!!!!!!!!
They are hilarious and adorable. They just make my heart melt.
Love them. MK Team forever!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet_09

Mark & Kim is so cute...oh I never been in love with anyone this much beside KA!!!! I heart then so so much!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
LOVED today's episode. It was one of the best especially the bus scene and the accidental kiss on the lips scene!

Sweet_09

So many sweet scene between Tam & Cha am...I love every moment of today episode!!! Can't wait until tomorrow!!!