[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
So the real accidental kiss is the one coming up in Ep 4 right?
Yes. After Kim lied about her paralyze father, blind mother, etc, Mark said he will come visit her home next week.

In Ep.4, Mark and Kim will take the bus trip together to visit Kim's fake mother :D

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm really excited for the accidental kiss.. I mean both Mark and Kim will have real expressions in here. Ah so excited thanks nin for the summary.. I'm so excited. Love Love Love Markim

Meadow

sarNie Adult
MK in this magazine article.
Bargie is another couple that seem to be really close off-screen, too.
cr: kimberley home @ pantip.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol Bargie are like ridiculously close. Glad to see MK in there too! lol =P

----

Btw, Mark, Nadech, Ken, Aum and k'A are all going to Japan today. Anyone excited? lol I am. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thats interesting because I thought Anne said she wouldn't use any scenes from old versions. lol Maybe she likes the idea. It's cute. I never saw Ann and Puri's version. :/
in Ann and Puri version some scene is from P'Au and P'Anne part Puri/Ann part pass onto MK its very good and amazing how they manipulate some bits out within the 3 version u know May Pitchanat she play as GG in the Puri/Ann version and i can remember she screams as well

SonYukView4ever

yeah GG she's rocken oh did u watched the Au and Anne version P'Oh Pukjira she's similar too GG too :woot2:
I kind of glanced at Anne's version but didn't finish it. Her version wasn't funny tho. More neutral. I cannot wait til this Friday. Many cute scenes will be coming out. ^_^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol I kind of glanced at Anne's version but didn't finish it. Her version wasn't funny tho. More neutral. I cannot wait til this Friday. Many cute scenes will be coming out. ^_^
Anne/Au isn't as funny but they actually made me adore Au/Anne pair Au his very handsome and charming and Anne man she's just so cute and then came Puri/Ann this one was another good one Ann Alisha she didn't know how to cook at all cos she's the only child in her family and very spoil and childish then she came across Puri his like a stalker keeping an eye on her

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Cutie Kimmy -- she's on a roll this year..... it's about time that it's her time to shine.

good for kim that she accepts to play so many different roles that other newbie actresses don't do.

SonYukView4ever

Cutie Kimmy -- she's on a roll this year..... it's about time that it's her time to shine.

good for kim that she accepts to play so many different roles that other newbie actresses don't do.
Kim is a promising actress. She has elders who support her, and her fanclub too. She'll def go a long way!
I still think that I love Kim's character most in Thara Himalay. She's fresh and beautiful in there.

--
I also feel like TRRR is going to be much more exciting than PCKK due to it being drama. But we'll see. lol It's a long way til then.