[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
It's a big and well-known mall in Thailand, which majority of people would go there for shopping, and meet celebrities. Because most celebrities would go there to sing and perform.
It's just a super gorcery store. If you go there on any normal day. You won't see any stars. They are having some big anniversary celebration. Lots of promotion and in this 2 weeks they have events at different branch. they invited NYMK, Poo and Off.

MK go to 4 branch this week + 3 more next week.

NY go to 2 branch and Poo-Off go to 3 branch.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
It's just a super gorcery store. If you go there on any normal day. You won't see any stars. They are having some big anniversary celebration. Lots of promotion and in this 2 weeks they have events at different branch. they invited NYMK, Poo and Off.

MK go to 4 branch this week + 3 more next week.

NY go to 2 branch and Poo-Off go to 3 branch.
wow thats a lot of branches for mk! lol
anyways, more events for mark better! :)
I want to see dress hotter tho lol Kim is all dressy and pretty while he's in tees and jeans LOL

Anyways, thanks to all pictures! Love MK!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
beautiful song by MarKim, beautiful pictures!!!
Excited for PCKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
PCKK 2012 is working well with advertising i love the pic where it looks like mark is picking her nose

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
MarKim have some cute moment while hanging out together...I can't not wait to see this lakorn...October is just around da corner...come on guel let keep spamming...BTW those are some awesome pics of PCKK cast...GG look cute and beautiful like always...thanks

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
the last picture is too relaxed
oh by the way i wonder how many pages we can spamm before they air
muahahah

Meadow

sarNie Adult
MarKim have some cute moment while hanging out together...I can't not wait to see this lakorn...October is just around da corner...come on guel let keep spamming...BTW those are some awesome pics of PCKK cast...GG look cute and beautiful like always...thanks
No problem.