[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yup with that kiss scene hehehe lol, i challenge them to a slap/kiss slap/kiss drama! haha it would be sooooooooooooooooooooooo raeng but i like it!!! haha

Kim classic! Overall, I like Kim's natural acting. I went back to watch Thara Himalai and boy, isnt she a gorgeous star. Funny how before, I couldnt watch any of the 4hjhkk LOL I fell in love with just Mark and Mint LOL ---because they were eye candy! But Mark is still my favorite actor. LOL =D

Now that time has gone by, I really love and adore Kim. She's very natural. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yup with that kiss scene hehehe lol, i challenge them to a slap/kiss slap/kiss drama! haha it would be sooooooooooooooooooooooo raeng but i like it!!! haha

Kim classic! Overall, I like Kim's natural acting. I went back to watch Thara Himalai and boy, isnt she a gorgeous star. Funny how before, I couldnt watch any of the 4hjhkk LOL I fell in love with just Mark and Mint LOL ---because they were eye candy! But Mark is still my favorite actor. LOL =D

she's gorgeous in everything not just figure but also her personality and acting talents i really adore her too

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Hey Just Curious
Has Anybody Found The OST Of PCKK2012
because i finished watching the teaser i and loved the song that was in the background

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Hey Just Curious
Has Anybody Found The OST Of PCKK2012
because i finished watching the teaser i and loved the song that was in the background
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57G4LV7UToE

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

I couldn't watch any, I did watch DJA, but the crying parts kinda pissed me off, I finally watched TH, but only for the cute bros, then I finally actually watch TH, gosh got so crazy.. I like TH most cause when Nam left the family wasn't complete, I cried when she got married lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Could MarKim get any cuter!!! Da lakorn haven't air yet and they already been too cute and give me da love in da eye...love da way he hug her lol make me wanna hug them both and see how it felt like lol

SonYukView4ever

lol---okay we know its anne's first directing...lol its been repeated soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times. hahahhaah
anyways, leew leew ni ka!!!

woot!!!
16 more days lol 19 it is!!!!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
It the Teaser is from new one or the old one from the perd wig big 3 something ka?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I;m not sure. I don't even think teaser 1 is out yet beside the one that was shown from the show. But I think
it'll be the same one. don't know.hahha..

waiting for 17 more days!

woot!!!
16 more days lol 19 it is!!!!
SonYukView4ever,when you do the counting.Are you counting today too? HAha.. B/C I am. HAha..I was just wondering.hah

SonYukView4ever

I;m not sure. I don't even think teaser 1 is out yet beside the one that was shown from the show. But I think
it'll be the same one. don't know.hahha..

waiting for 17 more days!

SonYukView4ever,when you do the counting.Are you counting today too? HAha.. B/C I am. HAha..I was just wondering.hah
haha I count today, but I dont count the 19 LOL so 18-2= 16 days Lol because the lakron airs on the 19th hahhaahha =) :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: