[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
This thread already reached 100 pages and the lakorn hasn't even aired yet LOL!

I wonder how many more pages will it reach when the lakorn actually airs in 3 weeks.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
It's almost hard to believe, Woot woot 100 pages, I'm not sure who said MK has a bigger fan base now, but for all I know is if it wasn't for Ann i wouldn't know any newbies... I'd be clueless.. but its MK's chem that made me stick to it <3 i love them.. also a lot of my FB Ann fans became to actually like MK, I talk about MK a lot thats why lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
More pics just keep on coming......

Kim looks absolutely goregous in this pic.
I love this pics...Kimmy girl look so pretty and gorgeous!!!! She a lady I'll date and marry IF I'm a man...lol sadly I'm a lady so I could only make comment but after all she is pretty even blind people could tell AHA

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo 100!!! My dream do come true!!! Yepie!!! I have never being excited like this for awhile!!! This made my day!!! Let make it reach 200 when is air aha!!! Or more ever better!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I love Kim's bubbly and simply down to earth humor. hehe ah man, just 20 more days til PCKK airs. HAHA
Im ready to sit back and laugh with Kim's character. hahahhahaha

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Movie maker is easy to use. You just throw it the picture you like, clip you like and the song you like.

After you make a few then you can be creative and start using special effect.

We will be getting lot of MK pictures. They have PCKK open Vic 3, Tee Tai Kau, overnight with stars and lots of events together. Today, they are going to Pattaya together.
Wow! Im excited about all these events! I want to see MarKim in a talk show very very soon! :dance1: :dance1:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
His parent are Thai. But by his look, he probably has Chinese trait, maybe his grandparent are Chinese.

Lots of Chinese migrate to Thai when they change to communist. But that was 3 generation ago. Like me, I'm 100% Thai, my parent are also Thai. But the great-grandparent are Chinese. That would make me Thai with Chinese ancestor.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
i just wanna know is Mark full thai??
His mom looks really chinese (his sister too) even though they're Thai from northern Thailand.

Yeah, almost the majority of Thai people have some chinese blood, I'm full thai too but I have some chinese blood from my mom's side.

Meadow

sarNie Adult

Mark went to the movies with Matt Peranee alone...... they would make a cute couple since they're both single & good looking. :)