[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

credit IG's kimmy_kimberley
Just bored with @mark_prin
6.10 pm 8/16/2012

Credit IG-por จากกองปัญญาชนก่นครัวจ้าาา

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
They're so cute!!! The lakorn magazine is out so does that means the lakorn is almost near to the end and this will air soon. :) i hope that is true.ha. I'm just guessing. It will be sad when this lakorn is done filming and it goes on air. I'll be sad and happy. Because it's finally coming out. Yay!!!!!! :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They're so cute!!! The lakorn magazine is out so does that means the lakorn is almost near to the end and this will air soon. :) i hope that is true.ha. I'm just guessing. It will be sad when this lakorn is done filming and it goes on air. I'll be sad and happy. Because it's finally coming out. Yay!!!!!! :)
when this lakorn come to an end of filming and on air Anne Thong Entertainment will have another remake project 'Samee Tee Tra 2013' and the nang'ek chosen to play as next Anne might be Ploy Cherman

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
P'Yee IG: "after work, didn't go home. Who believe in miracle. I got there just in time for the cute scene. Look at their face. Hehe"

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
P' Yee IG: "yesterday, there was a scene with the nurse. Anne asked "P'Yee, do you want to do it? If you want to, I'll let you". P'Yee answered quickly "I don't dare to". Anne said "chicken!!!". Now that I think about it. I missed my chance. Got a dialog too. With Pra'k -Nang'k too. Ohhh. Lost that opportunity."

Da_hathairat: " P'Yee. On Monday, wear an evening dress and come to my crew"

P'Yee: "scream. Heaven gives me 2nd chance."

credit as tagged