[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Lol!!! :coverlaf: :coverlaf: Look at our nang'ek and pra'ek they're just keep on eating and eating.
Oh boy, i LOVE these two so much!!! :D

Starting at 1:16
I loved how Mark & Kim kept on eating & eating with their masks on. It's like they didn't want anybody to know that they were eating so much food LOL.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Mark and teacher: They said they just did a running scene. They have to chase after the theif. To get different angle, they ran 4 times. They are waiting for the storm to stop before they can continue filming. In the next scene, mark will be stabbed. Mark said in the new script, they put in lots of drama scene and some action scene. So this lakorn is no longer pure comedy. Now,It's comedy with mix of drama. Kim got to disguise as a pregnant women.

Kim and Gale: Today, they come to catch the theif to save their friend, Boe. Lots of running today. And lots of action. Kim disguises as a pregnant women and Gale as a factory worker. Cha-em and Tum is already in love but Cha-em is feeling guilty that she lies to him. They got to go through some hardship together, before revealing their feeling. They are almost done (not sure if they mean done filming as a whole or done for today).

Kind of funny. In the end, Kim doesn't want them to pan the camera at her feet (with her favorite slipper) 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Kim looks so cute and pretty with those bangs. I LOVE IT! ;)

Oh damn, I went crazy at this photo.hahha.. Why? Well,because this look like a scene
where Kim is going to run away from Mark and Mark is chasing after her.hahah. o m g,
I can already oicture this scene so bad now!!!!!! *SCREAM* Catch her Mark!!! Catch her!!!
hahah.
oh gosh, Comedy with Action and Dramas!!! Oh no.. i hope it's still cute.

I can't wait for my man Mark's lakorns!!!! Both this and NM2!!!! :D