[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kim: I love chocolate

Mark: Kim ka. Isn't that too many, eh?

Gubbgib: pra'k unable to carry (you), kim .. 

P'Yee: oh, no no, kimmy!!!  so many!!! Notifying them (cc: khun da and P'Anne)

P'Yee: give me some. I want the one that cover with almond, with gold wrapper.

Gale: heard you are losing weight. In the pic. Kim didn't finish the whole thing, right?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
this one is funny

P' sasa IG: "looking at this picture. It reminded me of the day of Khun Ja's wedding. In the morning ceremony, khun Ja was going on the stage to take pictures with the guest. Seeing Kimmy nearby, she left her flower with Kim. After Kim got the the flower. , Kim came to me, very happy and suprised Kim said " P'Sasa  (very excited) I got the flower!!!"  and smiled happily . Suddenly, khun Ja was ready to go on the stage. khun Ja came over and said "Kimmy, can I have my flower that I left with you na ka?" [@]Kimmy_Kimberley  hehe. Cc: khun Ja, P'Yee.

P'Yee:  Reading that. I can imagine Kim laughed when she found out the truth.

Mint c: hahahaha Kimmy

P'Sasa: P'Yee. Correct Ka. (Kim) laughed out very loudly, to shake off her shyness. 

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I see all the chocolate in the box, I think that it might take me 4 years to finish it since I don't really like to eat something sweet.
Thanks Ninja007 for your translation

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lol Kim issa funny...she such a sweety hahaha thanks for all da translation!!! :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
:huh: oh my gosh, this is not Mark!!! hahha. Man, this boy is turning me off now these days.hahha.
but he's still cute and funny that is why I'm still here.hahah.. I don't think Mark will make a pretty
girl.hah. Please stay as a boy. :D ha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO I can eat that basket full of chocolate within 24 hours. I have a sweet tooth, a very bad one!!!

Ah why are Mark and Nadech cross dressing!!! LMAO it's so cute yet so creepy at the same time.