[Ch3] Plub Plerng See Chompoo (Guts Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ice Amena is a new girl, dam she lucky! Anyways anybody have a clue what is this lakorn about??? I don't remember anyone posting a summary about this lakorn?? Or i must have miss it!  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah and i see a few update on Noey facebook. This lakorn is progressing just that not many fans realized it.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have been holding on to a Matt/Andrew pairing forever. He has like 3 lakorns and none with her lol. If ever the older generation I want her to act with it is Andrew. He seemed reserved and down to earth. I don't think he's the type that likes to get into anyone's business.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Maybe he is in the industry for so long and knows more about how N'eks are behind the scenes than us and choose to keep his distance...I haven't heard a rumor at all with any of his N'eks. Then again, he is such a private person he doesn't let people get to those information too easily.

I would love for Matt to be in a lakorn with Ken T...but that was back in his days when he still looks good. Now he just looks blah to me. I don't know what he did to his face but he can barely move his lips when he talk in the lakorn with Namtarn,

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, you can still see the old Andrew in him. He just has a rounder face but that's about it. Everything seemed to be the same. Sometimes, those private people are the most interesting to talk to because they observe more than they talk. And sometimes, those talkative ones just talk out of their behind and don't take the time to look around lol.

Ken T. looks best in his lakorns with Ann after that he hasn't look that good.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
jeanie1 said:
From what I can remember, N'ek is Lily and she's the daughter of a rich businessman. She meets p'ek and kind of falls in love with him. So then she pretends to be poor and rents a room from p'ek and his friends. She tells p'ek her name is Plub Pleung which is just the Thai translation of Lily. P'ek works for her dad. So throughout the whole lakorn she's putting on all sorts of disguises as Lily so that he won't know Lily the boss' daughter is the same person as Plub Pleung. As Lily she's kind of rude to him and act all snobby and ditzy.

Then towards the end it gets a bit serious with p'eks story. He's the long lost Khun Chai and some members of his family want to kill him cause they want all the inheritance to themselves.
Just a re-post of the summary since Sweet_09 mentioned she didn't remember reading it in one of the earlier pages.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I watched the original version w/ Bird and Monrudee...yah old lakorn watcher here...not Aum P remake....its an all around feel good lakorn w/ tasteful comedy. And I love Andrew too, like seeing him on screen more

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I saw the aump remake. .its a good feel dramedy

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
long time no see my ANDREW , from what i see this lakorn so funny and cute , andrew and ice look beautiful and sweet couple , interested in all his lakorns this year esp this one and other lajorns with taew , belle but found ice with him prefect couple , miss him so much i hope this one will aired soon but it seem not soon , ch3 have fully list of lakorns , ship this cute couple

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sigh....Andrew is looking good. They should not let Ice where that high heels she looks taller than him.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
PRINCESS AURA said:
long time no see my ANDREW , from what i see this lakorn so funny and cute , andrew and ice look beautiful and sweet couple , interested in all his lakorns this year esp this one and other lajorns with taew , belle but found ice with him prefect couple , miss him so much i hope this one will aired soon but it seem not soon , ch3 have fully list of lakorns , ship this cute couple
Andrew been given a youngster to play his nang'ek 

D~D

sarNie Adult
byebye said:
Sigh....Andrew is looking good. They should not let Ice where that high heels she looks taller than him.
Agree, the heels looks amazing on her but DANG!!!, she is so tall!!! Lol
A n'ek who is gonna go gaga for a guy in a Lakorn is going to be so cute !!!
At the end of the video that ALICE post up on page 4, Ice charactor grabs Andrew charactor arms is so cute and funny all at the same time- it's like " I like u so I'm going to grab hold to ur arms rather u like it or not. ( am I the only one who thinking that??) Lol .... So gonna watch this !!!