[Ch3] Plub Plerng See Chompoo (Guts Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Andrew?! Woah...he sure has become...thicker. Haha. That doesn't stop me from liking him, of course, but he needs to take care of himself more! Haha. He looks all worn out. Reminds me of Rome. They both need to take care of themselves. Other than that, there are many familiar faces in this one. I don't know who the nang'ek is so I didn't really care for this one, but after seeing that shot of Cream and Oh, I'm like ooo, I LIKE! Haha. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Andrew?! Woah...he sure has become...thicker. Haha. That doesn't stop me from liking him, of course, but he needs to take care of himself more! Haha. He looks all worn out. Reminds me of Rome. They both need to take care of themselves. Other than that, there are many familiar faces in this one. I don't know who the nang'ek is so I didn't really care for this one, but after seeing that shot of Cream and Oh, I'm like ooo, I LIKE! Haha. 
i think Andrew is ageing can't believe his now 35 he'll be 36 soon 

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant believe andrew is back. i miss him so much. its too bad hes paired up with a newbie. i dont know why ch3 is constantly bring more newbies in when they already have loads of them..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Andrew can still pass as a 25 year old. Lol. Hell, with a full head of hair, I applaud him. I know 20 year old guys who are already bald. He's just a little chubby.

ruiling

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
Andrew can still pass as a 25 year old. Lol. Hell, with a full head of hair, I applaud him. I know 20 year old guys who are already bald. He's just a little chubby.
I agree. :kiss2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

OMG ANDREW ACTUALLY LOOKS GOOD! MY ANDY IS BAACK!  :dance3:  :dance2:  :beer:  :drools:  :woot:  :dance1:  :pervie:  :kiss: :thumbsup:  :kiss3:  :crush:  :bravo:  :worthy:  :clap:  :spin:  :faint:

I told you my workout routine for Andy would work LOL  :lol:
Oh yeah. Haha. *nods head* He does look better alright.

sarN

sarNie Granny
haven't seen him for years!  can't remember what was his last lakorn ^^^ but he probable the only white/thai guy i like back in the 90's

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Noey Chotika, Tah, Mam Kathaleeya and Oh are also in here ^___^ Opening ceremony was today(; cr: tagged

Ice looks like a doll ^__^