[Ch3] Plub Plerng See Chompoo (Guts Entertainment)

D~D

sarNie Adult
So I read the story-line on asianfuse wiki and I just have to say that I'm NOT too fund on the type of Lakorn about memory lost. I dont know if it was just me or what But I felt that the last time I read the storyline of this Lakorn, it was very different. Very confusing. If the Lakorn does end up with the same-o- storyline like the one post on asian wiki than, i think I'm gonna have to pass. :(

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Huh? How so when we only have 2 months left and preem/por t, matt/boy, janie/jui/toey are scheduled to take the next slots after Hong Hoon, Sapai Jao, and mario/Mint's lakorn. Unless this is an evening lakorn?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Huh? How so when we only have 2 months left and preem/por t, matt/boy, janie/jui/toey are scheduled to take the next slots after Hong Hoon, Sapai Jao, and mario/Mint's lakorn. Unless this is an evening lakorn?
Idk.  Maybe early next year or the end of December?  

From KCL:  @ แฟนๆ ของ “แอนดริว เกร้กสัน” เตรียมเฮกันได้เลย เพราะแว่วว่า “พลับพลึงสีชมพู” ที่ประกบกับ “ไอซ์” อามีนา จะลงจอปิดท้ายละครช่อง 3 ในปีนี้  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Usually kcl is accurate so I'll just say gamlai mat isn't airing this year but maybe in January.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Usually kcl is accurate so I'll just say gamlai mat isn't airing this year but maybe in January.
The next slots, besides Fai Lang Fai, have two months to air so that should be enough time for them to air and then end before January. Lol. These lakorns will probably air somewhere along the borderline between this year and the beginning of next year.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
At first I didn't think they would want to air Gamlai Mat this year because I think they would want to start 2016 with a bang lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, they don't have that many good lakorns to go up against Ch.7 for 2016. Ch.7 has PTP, Fire Series, Baan Sai Tong, Atitha, Morrasoom Sawat, etc. It's going to be a big year for Ch.7 because they're remaking well known classics and putting out original scripts. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They should had waited till next year to air Fai Lang Fai.ch3 dosn't have classic remakes next year but I think they have lots of interesting ones. Looking at the list, I think I'll be tuning into ch3 more then ch7. At ch7 I'm only anticipating Petch tud Petch and Atitha. Ch3 I have Narkee, Kongapaan Naree, Wimarn Mekala, Kularb Tud Petch, Chat Praysk Naksoo, Reang Tawan, Kon La Korb Fa, Reang Rak, the pandin series, and Buang Neuramit.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I guess we have different preferences. I have no interest in the lakorns above from Ch.3 except for Wimarn Mekala and Buang Nareumit. A majority of the ones you mentioned from Ch.3 contain newbies that's why. I haven't come to terms with liking them. Lol. They're still very weak actors. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol yeah. I like some newbies but not all. I'm more interested in the story of most of them bt thank goodness 3 of them has Ken P in it lol, my biased. Then at ch7 I don't like Min so i don't care for her lakorns plus Baan Sai Tong is boring even if it is a classic lol. Also most of their lakorns drags too much or the flow is just horrible. They frustrates me too, a very excellent example are the famous Roy Rak Reang Khean and Mai Sin Fai Rai Sawat. Ugh my blood still boils! Lol. Then that remake with Om and Poo was just horrible, so is the one with Poo and Cee. It isn't necessarily Poo's acting for me because I can watch her but just the way they remake the lakorn itself irritates me. I think I would like it if it was Weir and not Cee. Lol