[Ch3] Plub Plerng See Chompoo (Guts Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol yeah. I like some newbies but not all. I'm more interested in the story of most of them bt thank goodness 3 of them has Ken P in it lol, my biased. Then at ch7 I don't like Min so i don't care for her lakorns plus Baan Sai Tong is boring even if it is a classic lol. Also most of their lakorns drags too much or the flow is just horrible. They frustrates me too, a very excellent example are the famous Roy Rak Reang Khean and Mai Sin Fai Rai Sawat. Ugh my blood still boils! Lol. Then that remake with Om and Poo was just horrible, so is the one with Poo and Cee. It isn't necessarily Poo's acting for me because I can watch her but just the way they remake the lakorn itself irritates me. I think I would like it if it was Weir and not Cee. Lol
A majority of Pordeecom's lakorns will be on air so I'm not worried about that. Haha. Baan Sai Tong will suck because it's by Daravdo. Idc for that remake so it's an automatic skip. It'll draw in big ratings though because it's a classic remake. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dao Pra Sook was the "it" lakorn for me. I was so into it, can't wait to get my hands on the tape when it comes out lol.

Kob was young and cute and her acting wasn't bad back then only now when you look back she's not that good. I think she's not a good crier. Like I mentioned l she does that neck thing when she cries and her nose flares up. In another word, when she cries it makes her look like she is taking her last breath.

But the storyline of Dao was good. It has more pranang scenes. Omg...I think Mik would be good with Bow. At the moment I can see Bow as Dao.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
Dao Pra Sook was the "it" lakorn for me. I was so into it, can't wait to get my hands on the tape when it comes out lol.
Kob was young and cute and her acting wasn't bad back then only now when you look back she's not that good. I think she's not a good crier. Like I mentioned l she does that neck thing when she cries and her nose flares up. In another word, when she cries it makes her look like she is taking her last breath.
But the storyline of Dao was good. It has more pranang scenes. Omg...I think Mik would be good with Bow. At the moment I can see Bow as Dao.
Which Bow?

I'd like Andrew in that remake too if ch3 gets the right. Is it exclusive to ch7?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Skip for me then lol.
Byebye was saying she can see Bow in there. Lol. It's not actually happening. Bow hasn't impressed me yet. I can see that she's a hardworker. She does her homework for each role. I admire that. But she doesn't give me a n'ek aura.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Byebye was saying she can see Bow in there. Lol. It's not actually happening. Bow hasn't impressed me yet. I can see that she's a hardworker. She does her homework for each role. I admire that. But she doesn't give me a n'ek aura.
Lol I know, i meant if they remake it then a skip for me. I actually want to see Nao in that role.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol I know, i meant if they remake it then a skip for me. I actually want to see Nao in that role.
I love Now. I'd like her in any role. Her acting is so natural. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Bow has a ways to go before she mature in her acting skill. But if they choose Mike in Dao I won't watch it. I am OK with them here and there but not Om when it's an overload. I can only take so much of a couple both on screen and off before I ignore them. There are things that really "less is more". And that's never been more true than these koo-jins.

I would not be surprised if they go with her since she is up and coming with the channel. But I love Dao Pra Sook so both leads has to be right, if not then I just don't care to watch it.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes. It is. KCL is right.

cr: thaicraze
Upcoming lakorns that are airing before 2016. Gosh, they're not saving the best for the new year are they?

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I was wondering the same thing, they should've saved FLF and TRKJ for the new year, to start with a bang like previous Samee Teetra, Bang Rajan, MLM series, and so on, I mean no one really remembers those that airs at the end of the year unless if it's really good.