[Ch3] Plerng Torranong (Makers Group)

brushpicks

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone!

I am LOVING this lakorn and it seems much much better than Mario's previous, Autumn Destiny, which, if it were not for Mario, is not worth watching.. I love the story and the tight pacing of Plerng.. and I love MARIO in this. I'm also glad that his chemistry with his partner is turning out to be GREAT!

Now I wish anybody here or someone could just sub it (since I'm not Thai).. if not the whole thing, then at least Mario's scene with his leading lady..

I also wish all the success for this lakorn =)

brushpicks

sarNie Egg
Actually it depends if the bickering is reasonable but when it gets out of hand, it turns people off, and I am one of them people lol
I actually like that the girl's (Taew's) character is rather bitchy, the opposite of Mario's character.. when there is friction, there can be sparks, and so far I see SPARKS between them! =)... Even as I agree with you that it should be done judiciously, I LIKE bickerings in love stories!

If Taew's character is "sweet", then the pairing could go bland. It seems also that as the story progresses, she'd also progress as a character. Same for him, he'd learn (or as how I see it) to be more of a fighter and would even learn ruthlessness to fight for what he thinks is right for him and his mother (or family)..

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
Please....please someone give me a description of each character so I can understand a little bit about the story. I don't understand Thai at all but I love to watch this. Thank you.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I can't wait to see some :slapandkissse3: between Taew and Mario... :thumbsup: Taew needs to take a chill pill.... :coverlaf: but i guess it's part of the story! I feel so sad for Mario....especially when he has the make the decision for his family and what to do with his dad's heart!!! :cry1: I just want to take him in my arms and hold him forever!!! :blush: :crush:

Another fave character of mine is...AOF...He's sooooo good with his "rai" role. I want to see him in p'ek role some day!!!

So far i'm loving it!!! :clap:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
555 so fun reading everyone's comments. I was also a bit annoyed that Taew was so quick to judge and argue with Oh but now that i think about it, even a bitchy unreasonable n'ek will never be as bad as the super nice gullible ones who make me want to strangle them.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
i just hope she gets nicer soon cause i don't really like bitchy female characters that much and i also want Plerng to step out of his nice zone. Otherwise i will think Taew character don't deserve him because he's too good for her

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I finally finished episode 2. Lol
Yeah...not really digging her character right now. I so hope she changes too. So I forgot...why did they get married again? They didn't look so happy at the wedding. Lol
Anyways, I can't wait to see the next episode. I want more of them both. :)

brushpicks

sarNie Egg
Please....please someone give me a description of each character so I can understand a little bit about the story. I don't understand Thai at all but I love to watch this. Thank you.
Hi! Better bookmark this blog..lovefia.wordress.com, a godsend, a lifeline for us who don't understand Thai. Even though we still couldn't understand the dialogue, at least we get the gist or direction of the story much better =)

Anyhoo.. since the uploaded episodes have not been subbed yet, I just would like to profusely request our Thai friends in this forum if anyone of you could please, please, translate and post HERE (if not on the comments section of the uploaded episodes in Youtube themselves) the dialogue per segment per episode-- at the very least the dialogue between Mario (Peung) and Teauw, if not anymore of the other characters. I know it's a big task, but it would help us non-Thai speakers to really FEEL (& not just generally understand) the scene(s) and enjoy the story more..

PLEEEEASE! If anybody would it would be greatly appreciated, indeed!

Thanks! xD

brushpicks

sarNie Egg
I finally finished episode 2. Lol
Yeah...not really digging her character right now. I so hope she changes too. So I forgot...why did they get married again? They didn't look so happy at the wedding. Lol
Anyways, I can't wait to see the next episode. I want more of them both. :)
Oh, I agree about wanting MORE scenes with Mario and Taew! I dunno about the others but I'm so glad that they not only look good together, they actually have chemistry! =)

However, I actually dig her character. She's this rich girl who is a star reporter/presenter and so she's a spoiled diva, but we already see glimpses of her essentially good nature. I believe that she actually OVERREACTS to Peung coz she's already very attracted to him and feels guilty about it. In pop psychology it's called "reaction-formation", a behavior opposite in nature to what one really feels inside to mask or hide those unacceptable feelings! .. So she readily accepts anything that paints him negatively to make it easier for her to suppress her irksomely growing feelings for him! Of course, we know that this wouldn't last! WHO could resist Peung??? LOL

Conversely, I think (though I could be way off) that Peung would develop not-so-angelic-- or proud/vengeful-- behaviors as he starts to fight back.. Maybe this character development is what "Proud Flames" or "Fire Vanity" is about??

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ nice analyzing brushpicks! It makes sense. From the moment they met it seems hard to believe Taew hasn't seen that Mario is a good person but she knows she has a bf and Oh becomes her bf's enemy 555
I seriously hope Plerng develops those proud feelings. We did see him throwing punches at Aof.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this lakorn. Everyone betray their character well. I love Aof, I wish he could be a nice guy than rai, but he always did a great job with rai role. It my first time waatching Mario acting, and he did a great job too.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh, I agree about wanting MORE scenes with Mario and Taew! I dunno about the others but I'm so glad that they not only look good together, they actually have chemistry! =)

However, I actually dig her character. She's this rich girl who is a star reporter/presenter and so she's a spoiled diva, but we already see glimpses of her essentially good nature. I believe that she actually OVERREACTS to Peung coz she's already very attracted to him and feels guilty about it. In pop psychology it's called "reaction-formation", a behavior opposite in nature to what one really feels inside to mask or hide those unacceptable feelings! .. So she readily accepts anything that paints him negatively to make it easier for her to suppress her irksomely growing feelings for him! Of course, we know that this wouldn't last! WHO could resist Peung??? LOL

Conversely, I think (though I could be way off) that Peung would develop not-so-angelic-- or proud/vengeful-- behaviors as he starts to fight back.. Maybe this character development is what "Proud Flames" or "Fire Vanity" is about??
Yes. I agree. It makes more sense now. lol
It's good that she doesn't believe him at the moment. He was saved from getting accused of trying to Poison? the Grandmother.

I can't wait to see episode 4 later. It's getting good in a way. It's kind of slow yet, fast. lol It's too bad that Aof is the P'rai. ):

tinah

sarNie Coma
Todays epi was good. I like plerngs character and how he want to fight for his dad. Its too bad we haven't seen too many scenes of mario and taew* tommorrow looks promising though.

I too wonder why plerng and fon will get married