[Ch3] Plerng Torranong (Makers Group)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think so far this is moving in a good pace, and Taew already met Mario too. I know it's going to get better soon. Taew is so beautiful in here, and I actually like her character as a someone who fights back. Mario is so hot and his acting got better. Can't wait for more, pretty interesting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
never seen Taew this strong fight back role before she usually in those weak crying
innocent so this is a good new change

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
i like that she has a strong character but ah...annoying that she's picking at him and throwing false accusations at him from every corner! and then the bad guys are gonna maker her misunderstand him even more and oh, ben lom (faint) lol but she's as beautiful as ever and mario...oh my dreamy mario, how great it feels to FINALLY see him on screen again :))
I'm so hooked that I repeatedly typed in ep.2 in youtube refusing to believe that ep.2 isn't out yet, lol

onahc

sarNie Elites
This is an excellent drama, and those who don't understand Thai are missing out on the meat of the story. You'll see when you get the subbed episodes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haven't start episode 1-2 yet i will do that later once I'm free in the afternoon or
if not tonight on my own quiet room.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am glad this is a weekend lakorn, instead of 2 episodes, I will get to see 3 per week. =D I am waiting for episode 2 too. Can't watch it live tho =( got to wait on YT uploaders.

For some reason, the praeg reminds me a lot of that lakorn with Num & Kob where the praeg gets picked on until everyone finds out he owns everything. I forget the title, and I think he was a pilot.

Emileah

sarNie Egg
I'm loving this lakorn so far. Can't wait for next episode. So... The grandmother did not know that mario's dad was the person who donated his heart? Right?

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
I'm loving this lakorn so far. Can't wait for next episode. So... The grandmother did not know that mario's dad was the person who donated his heart? Right?
right now, she didnt know it.

I thought it would be namfon who told the truth since other people wont tell it.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
i like that she has a strong character but ah...annoying that she's picking at him and throwing false accusations at him from every corner! and then the bad guys are gonna maker her misunderstand him even more and oh, ben lom (faint) lol but she's as beautiful as ever and mario...oh my dreamy mario, how great it feels to FINALLY see him on screen again :))
I'm so hooked that I repeatedly typed in ep.2 in youtube refusing to believe that ep.2 isn't out yet, lol
I agreed with you!! i really hate how she is picking on him like that. i think her character is not strong but kind of bitchy.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I really like Taew but I don't like her character too. I just don't understand why she's being such a b*tch. Mario helped her from the beginning but her character is just so stupid accussing him of wanting to take advantage of her. I hate it when they make her character stupid. I mean it's good to see her character fight back but dang don't pick on the pra'ek when he hasn't done anything wrong to you. They really have to make her character have a better reason to hate Mario. It's just stupid that she's picking on him for no good reason. Ugghhh. It irritates me! Hopefully her character will get better soon!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Actually this character of hers reminds me of her character in HuoJai Song Pak. I didn't really like her in there too. Too much misunderstanding but then I could understand her more in there b/c the pra'ek didn't like to explain anything.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
i can't it aired already!
but i need to watch this asap!
wanna see it, since it looks like it's getting good feedback so far.
anyways, mainly, just wanting to watch this for mario. xD

onahc

sarNie Elites
Can't wait for the episode anyway I'm watching without eng sub so did the dad die from the heart transplant or accident?
His dad died from the accident, he was brain dead when they took him to the hospital and was only breathing through life support.